Status
Not open for further replies.
"Billy's usually the one who moves us out of these places, right?" Mebuki offered as an answer to Biscuit. "But right now, I'm more worried about that 4G guy."

She may not have really remembered his name properly, but that didn't mean she was okay with him wandering in the storm around while injured. With her ability to put on her Sentinel suit restored, she activated it and charged out into the storm to find Gentaro. She'd been pretty much useless in the previous world, so with no injuries to speak of this would be a simple task.

Hopefully.

@Jeremi @everyone​

Lucifer Morningstar

"I think that we found everything we needed in here,"" he replied, heading downstairs and hearing the end of the commottion and that one of their own ha headed into the storm. " Well, we lost him. He isn't going to come back as long as Billy's mother is here. He really doesn't like witches.... not much of a loss though."

@Jeremi @Capri @Josh @Ver @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone
"

"Well, it's a bit more than twice now," Billy said quietly in response to Wanda's assertion that this was the second time he'd saved her. Regardless, once the moment had passed with Wanda, he turned to see the open front door and the storm raging on outside. Worry crossed his face for a moment until he heard Mebuki mention his name.

"I'm basically running on no power," Billy explained. "Even with our powers returned, there's nothing I can do. It's only the Demiurge giving me a bit of his power whenever we break the loop... which, it should be broken now, regardless of what's going on with Gentaro."

Cullen shrugged his shoulders. "I'd say this whole thing is definitely broken."

As if in response, the entire house lurched and let out a heavy creaking noise, as if the storm outside was threatening to bring the whole house down. There was a crash from upstairs.

"Maybe it has something to do with your brother?" Elliot asked, one hand gripping Nathan by the arm. He had grabbed it out of surprise when the house shook.

"But he..." Billy took a cautious step toward the front door. "... is out there."

At a certain point, Gentaro felt the ground beneath him give way. He began to fall into a deep, dark void.

All he could hear now was whispering.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight

“AAAAAAGGHHHH!!!”
He shouted as he fell.

This was definitely Wanda’s doing.

Then the whispers came. They wormed in his ear. He was scared, so scared he couldn’t make a single noise.

“H-hello?” Gentaro called out, gathering all of his courage.​

Lucifer Morningstar

" But the crash definitely came from upstairs. Is it possible that we have been looking at the wrong person to break the loop? Or perhaps, maybe there is more than one person we need to break the loop. Maybe we need to save both your brother and your mother. I think we should o and see what crashed upstairs, maybe the storm brought him back into the house.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Everyone

Billy nodded to Lucifer and went to go up the stairs, but found to his dismay that the crash upstairs was the roof collapsing. Debris made the second floor landing impassible.

"Should-- Should we try moving this?!" Billy asked.

@Lucky @Everyone

"You're a coward," came a male voice. It sounded like it could almost be Tommy, but also... it was not quite him.

@Capri

"Well, it's a bit more than twice now," Billy said quietly in response to Wanda's assertion that this was the second time he'd saved her. Regardless, once the moment had passed with Wanda, he turned to see the open front door and the storm raging on outside. Worry crossed his face for a moment until he heard Mebuki mention his name.

"I'm basically running on no power," Billy explained. "Even with our powers returned, there's nothing I can do. It's only the Demiurge giving me a bit of his power whenever we break the loop... which, it should be broken now, regardless of what's going on with Gentaro."

As if in response, the entire house lurched and let out a heavy creaking noise, as if the storm outside was threatening to bring the whole house down. There was a crash from upstairs.

"Maybe it has something to do with your brother?" Elliot asked, one hand gripping Nathan by the arm. He had grabbed it out of surprise when the house shook.

"But he..." Billy took a cautious step toward the front door. "... is out there."

At a certain point, Gentaro felt the ground beneath him give way. He began to fall into a deep, dark void.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

"Tommy's here as well?" Wanda asked concerned looking out into the storm. "Wait! I remember how I..." She got a solemn look on her face. "I'm sorry. We'll find him. I promise."

So one of them was gone and thought dead? Well, that was less then Biscuit had expected. "So one release but no escape. Obviously there's something we're missing here..."

Billy nodded to Lucifer and went to go up the stairs, but found to his dismay that the crash upstairs was the roof collapsing. Debris made the second floor landing impassible.

"Should-- Should we try moving this?!" Billy asked.

@Lucky @Everyone

"You're a coward," came a male voice. It sounded like it could almost be Tommy, but also... it was not quite him.

@Capri

"Yes, stand back." With her magic, Wanda started to shift the debris, the probability of everything standing seemed implausible but somehow the rest of the house didn't fall down on them. What they found on the other side though seemed even more impossible. With the final debris shifted the ones upstairs could see a cave opening up with eerie green lights shining a path forward. "This place," Wanda murmured softly. "It's ever-shifting and changing. I think...I controlled it when I was trapped but now that I'm free I've lost control."

"Which raises the question, who is controlling it now? Well, there's not much else we can do then move forward," Biscuit remarked from behind Wanda. "Hey, guys!" She shouted to the people still downstairs. "We found something and it seems like our only bet forward so get your asses up here!"

"Awfully sassy, for a child," Wanda remarked quietly to Billy.

Last edited:
View attachment 7230

"If only you knew even the half of it..." Touma let out a soft chuckle in response to Wanda's comment pertaining to Biscuit, but said nothing else about it. They had more pressing matters to attend to at the moment, after all.

With the debris moved away finally, strangely leading into the cave opening, it was as though the dream itself began to unravel into a nightmare where rhyme and reason went to die. Clenching his fist however, Touma resolved to do what he did best, and make his intent to break that illusion clear.

With that, he only silently nodded and followed Biscuit up the stairs, ready to put an end to this nightmare any way he could.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Anybody

The room seemed to lead to a bedroom with a kingsize bed in the middle. A lot of pictures around implied this was Wanda's and Ultron's room. It looked like it was 80 years out of date with old tapestry and a lot of embroidered stuff. As Mason looked in he could've sworn that the old looking closet shook slightly, or had Tommy's arrival rattled him?

"It's a nice war scar," Bridgette joked. "We just need to get some ice on it to get the swelling to go dow-"

"Well I will be very cross with you, Claire!" Wanda as well had gotten to her feet and seemed to finally show some anger. "I've been slaving in the kitchen all day because my son decided to show me his friends and this is the thanks I get?"

The voice of reason came from an unexpected source as Ultron stood up and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Honey maybe you're being a tiny bit unreasonab-"

"Sit." The was a faint spark of red energy in Wanda's eyes as she glared at her husband. "Down."

Ultron faltered for a moment before sitting down and looking at this plate. "So...how about them Knicks?"

"THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU TO EAT AT THE TABLE!" The entire house felt like it was shaking as Wanda screamed at Nathan. "DO YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO GET MARINARA SAUCE OFF THE CARPET?! DO YOU?!" There seemed to be an added echo in her voice now as the red energy from before sparked even brighter from her eyes.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
Nathan stopped what he was doing as he heard Wanda's voice rose, but not really paying attention. That is until it was pointed at him. He jumped slightly at her booming voice, her sparking red eyes catching him off guard. His face soon hardened, he was not a fan of people yelling at him, or telling him what to do.

He stood to his feet, his fists balling as anger rose in his chest, ignoring Bridgette frantically shaking Billy. His grim expression turned to shock as the robot man was destroyed, his eyes continuing to widen as the table just crumpled in front of his eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" He shouted harshly, attempting to get the woman's attention. He jumped again as the coffee table in front of him blew into splinters.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Everyone
Billy's eyes shot open, though he looked at Bridgette groggily. "What? What are you...?"

Elliot quickly jumped up and ran over to Nathan to step between him and Wanda. "Hey, back off!" he commanded. Claire quickly moved as well, joining Elliot in protecting Nathan.

vCWxx4Q.png

"There are children here!" Claire yelled. "Think about what you're doing!"

Tommy had left Mason and was running down the stairs, calling out Wanda's name. "Wanda! Mom!" His eyes went wide upon seeing the scene before him. "You... all of you need to leave! Now!"

A grunt came from Nathan as his back hit the floor as an energy pushed him to the floor as Wanda's gaze hit him. Her yelling cut into him, unsettlingly reminding him of his father in a bizarre way as she started to hover above him- making him feel much smaller than he was.

His eyes were wide, he was quiet for a moment before craning his head to look at Elliot and the others behind him. As if on cue, Elliot stood to his feet, quickly standing in front of him. He hardened his expression again, trying to ignore his fear and seem tougher than he actually felt- something he had done since he was a child. But- this was different, someone was standing up for him. Something that never really happened.

Nathan barely had time to process as Claire joined Elliot, putting a strange feeling in his chest- but narrowing his eyes at the term 'children', hoping it wasn't in referrance to him.

The darkness seemed to swallow up the light being shone inside but suddenly! The arm of a skeleton shot through the darkness, followed by another, and another. Soon he found the arms being tied to full skeletons as they fell unto him and pining Lucifer to the floor under them.

"Your mother has gone crazy!" She repeated to Billy with a hint of panic in her voice. "I don't know what we really can do in this situation! Do you know how we can reach her?"

Meanwhile, as Claire shouted and Elliot joined her in protecting Nathan, Wanda's eyes opened wide with shock at what was happening in front of her. "Children? W-what?" Wanda clutched her head as if she was in pain and a powerful magical shockwave burst out around her pushing everyone to the floor.

As Tommy came running down Wanda shouted. "G-go. AWAY!" Another burst of magic energy was aimed squarely at Tommy who was blasted through the wall of the house into the storm of madness erupting around them. He quickly vanished from sight.

Gentaro managed to reach the door and pushed it open. The serene suburban landscape that they had seen as they had arrived had changed into a disaster zone as thunder and rain crashed around. Most of the other houses were already destroyed and the streets were filling with water. The group could dare the elements but it would be difficult.

kijcadz.jpg

❝ Before it's too late, before you're taken away by a false sense of security that you can't shake away from, you need to reach out so we can pull you out! It's a huge miracle on itself that your own son is here with a bunch of other people to save you like this, right?! Before that's swept away by an illusion forever, you need to take that final step to reunite and rebuild something that is precious and real again! ❞ Blake found himself exclaiming to reach out for Wanda. Almost like a certain switch had been flipped in his mind once the Scarlet Witch started to crack out of the loop's mold. His heart lurched at something else, but that feeling could wait later.

They had someone to save right in front of them.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
Wanda looked between the two boys before she finally...smiled. "No...I suppose we don't." Wanda was enveloped in bright energy that when it subsided she was reborn. The people with powers in the group also felt their powers return...and the wounds they had before Wanda had "healed" them.

7056057-6597319992-d9h0w.jpg

"A normal life and a family, lost again. The situation is starting to get embarrassing." The reborn Scarlet Witch smiled at Touma and Billy before giving her 'son' a hug. "You rescued me once already and now a second time. Next time the Thing has his poker night I'll get you an invite."

"Yeah, this is all very nice and cuddly." Biscuit replied to the scene. "But that idiot ran out into the storm and is going to get himself killed!"

"Wait, which idiot?" Bridgette asked.

Biscuit was trying really hard to remember his name. "Does it matter? I think it started with a G or whatever! Wait..." She looked out into the storm. "If we broke the loop...why are we still here?"

The winds knocked him into the concrete and the waters were starting to drag him down the street when he felt that little spark of his powers returning, as well as the wounds from earlier, had returned.

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

"Ghhhah...!"

The wind was knocked out of him as he collapsed to the ground, and at that time his wounds returned. He couldn't do much but crawl, as he couldn't stand, and in his injured state, as it is, he wouldn't be able to handle the power of Fourze.

But he continued on, determined to escape Wanda's terrifying magic.​
Okay, that went as smoothly as Blake hoped this to be, but... oh right, someone in their group ran out into the storm...

❝ Hey! It's alright now! Uh... crap, how the heck are we going to get him back here in this kind of storm? ❞

@Jeremi @Capri @Josh @Ver @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Takumi
@Everyone

"Tommy's here as well?" Wanda asked concerned looking out into the storm. "Wait! I remember how I..." She got a solemn look on her face. "I'm sorry. We'll find him. I promise."

So one of them was gone and thought dead? Well, that was less then Biscuit had expected. "So one release but no escape. Obviously there's something we're missing here..."

"Yes, stand back." With her magic, Wanda started to shift the debris, the probability of everything standing seemed implausible but somehow the rest of the house didn't fall down on them. What they found on the other side though seemed even more impossible. With the final debris shifted the ones upstairs could see a cave opening up with eerie green lights shining a path forward. "This place," Wanda murmured softly. "It's ever-shifting and changing. I think...I controlled it when I was trapped but now that I'm free I've lost control."

"Which raises the question, who is controlling it now? Well, there's not much else we can do then move forward," Biscuit remarked from behind Wanda. "Hey, guys!" She shouted to the people still downstairs. "We found something and it seems like our only bet forward so get your asses up here!"

"Awfully sassy, for a child," Wanda remarked quietly to Billy.

View attachment 7230

"If only you knew even the half of it..." Touma let out a soft chuckle in response to Wanda's comment pertaining to Biscuit, but said nothing else about it. They had more pressing matters to attend to at the moment, after all.

With the debris moved away finally, strangely leading into the cave opening, it was as though the dream itself began to unravel into a nightmare where rhyme and reason went to die. Clenching his fist however, Touma resolved to do what he did best, and make his intent to break that illusion clear.

With that, he only silently nodded and followed Biscuit up the stairs, ready to put an end to this nightmare any way he could.

Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Emily was equally startled when Nathan had dropped his food all of a sudden, swiftly leaning down, apology after apology streaming out of her mouth. Truth to be told though, this also gave her time to inspect the food up close, wondering if it would display any strange properties like she thought it would.

And then... Billy awoke, shouting at Wanda to wake up, shouting at her to come back to her senses.

It was then that she knew what to do, joining in the others with their desperate please to Wanda.

GoAn2B7.png

"Now, more than ever, we need you to wake up! No matter how many things you've lost in your life, living out this lie is not the way! Come back to us! Help us!!!" She shouted.

Wanda came back to her senses, eventually, and Emily felt her stone flare up, returning to it's empowered state. Though it wasn't without loss; Gentaro and Tommy, both of them had been blown out of the house, and into the storm beyond.

She didn't intend to leave without them.

In response to Wanda's question about who was controlling the place now, Emily didn't hesitate in her response.

q8Qhrps.png

"I think I know... But you won't like the answer." She said, frowning as she thought about Tommy, and now Gentaro, who were both outside.

"This world must have a guardian, like others. I believe this one uses the bodies of others under its control. That means, someone else still trapped here, controls this world."

With that ominous thought out in the open, Emily was prepared to say something before Biscuit called down to them, causing her to nod vehemently.

"Let's go. I'll protect us, no matter what we see up there." She said.

If her experience with situations like this were any indication, it was likely they were about to face some kind of shadow from Wanda's past. Though, of course Emily wasn't completely banking on the idea either.​

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight

“Wh-what the!?”
Gentaro said. There was something... off about Tommy’s voice, that Gentaro couldn’t place a finger on.

“Who are you!?” he called out.

Last edited:
Lucifer Morningstar

“ Well, you know how the saying goes “ The only way out is through”.”
He would push forward towards the strange cave, wondering if they would find answers there. He hoped that the other two boys were okay because the last he checked, they were in the bedroom before the roof collapsed.

So much seemed to happen in such a short amount of time that it made Nathan's head spin. He could only watch as the woman before him struggled, his mouth going agape as her son was thrown by the immense power. He barely noticed Billy moving towards her out of his eye.

His brows furrowed as the woman cried, clearly having a war within herself.

Something Nathan could relate to.

He felt something pang in his heart as the two sobbed together, grasping each other's hands. Soon large red energy surrounded her, causing Nathan's eyes to widen as she changed form into a ruby-clad floating woman.

----------------------------------------

He let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding, now less on edge. He slowly stood, just noticing the feeling of warmth from Elliot's hand on his arm. When he was fully stood upright, he absentmindedly slipped his hand into Elliot's for comfort. The house was falling apart and the storm outside was beyond nature, against his will the anxiety from the situation bloomed in his chest.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @York @Everyone

View attachment 7230

As Touma said that Wanda looked over Biscuit one more time. Despite her outer appearance, there was an old soul there...the Scarlet Witch decided to not push it further for the time being.

Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Emily was equally startled when Nathan had dropped his food all of a sudden, swiftly leaning down, apology after apology streaming out of her mouth. Truth to be told though, this also gave her time to inspect the food up close, wondering if it would display any strange properties like she thought it would.

And then... Billy awoke, shouting at Wanda to wake up, shouting at her to come back to her senses.

It was then that she knew what to do, joining in the others with their desperate please to Wanda.

GoAn2B7.png

"Now, more than ever, we need you to wake up! No matter how many things you've lost in your life, living out this lie is not the way! Come back to us! Help us!!!" She shouted.

Wanda came back to her senses, eventually, and Emily felt her stone flare up, returning to it's empowered state. Though it wasn't without loss; Gentaro and Tommy, both of them had been blown out of the house, and into the storm beyond.

She didn't intend to leave without them.

In response to Wanda's question about who was controlling the place now, Emily didn't hesitate in her response.

q8Qhrps.png

"I think I know... But you won't like the answer." She said, frowning as she thought about Tommy, and now Gentaro, who were both outside.

"This world must have a guardian, like others. I believe this one uses the bodies of others under its control. That means, someone else still trapped here, controls this world."

With that ominous thought out in the open, Emily was prepared to say something before Biscuit called down to them, causing her to nod vehemently.

"Let's go. I'll protect us, no matter what we see up there." She said.

If her experience with situations like this were any indication, it was likely they were about to face some kind of shadow from Wanda's past. Though, of course Emily wasn't completely banking on the idea either.​

"Possible," Biscuit nodded. "I guess we'll see soon enough. That Tommy boy was lost outside...well no use crying over it now. Come on."

Lucifer Morningstar

He would push forward towards the strange cave, wondering if they would find answers there. He hoped that the other two boys were okay because the last he checked, they were in the bedroom before the roof collapsed.

The eerie green glow emitting from the walls helped them navigate through the tunnel that soon started to get a slant to it and the started traveling downwards. Despite that, they could hear the thunder rumbling above them. No wait...that wasn't thunder. Wanda stopped and looked around cautiously. "Do you sense that?" The rumbling noise wasn't coming from above. It was coming from behind.

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight

“Wh-what the!?”
Gentaro said. There was something... off about Tommy’s voice, that Gentaro couldn’t place a finger on.

“Who are you!” he called out.

The voice didn't answer and instead continued on. "Leaving them to die like that...how could you?" Gentaro got an image inside his mind of Bridgette skewered on the broken stairs followed by the others dead by different gruesome ways their screams filling his head when! Gentaro felt something breathing down his neck and the visions stopped as quickly as they had begun.

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi

“Wh-what!?”
Gentaro stammered.

The images were burning in his mind. He couldn’t unhear their screeches. It lasted for a mere moment, but its aftertaste remained.

Bridgette, Elliot, Touma, Giorno, Mason, Clark, Nathan, Kite...

Even Lucifer, even Azura, even Wanda, even Biscuit. They were all...

“They’re... d-dead?”

He was shocked. He was so shocked he couldn’t even cry.

He was terrified, too.

If they could kill three witches... then...

The breathing inched down his neck. It sent chills up his spine, goose pimples sprouted on his arm.

He was terrified. Terrified of what was breathing on him. But there was no other way.

He slowly turned around to see who... or what... was behind him.​

Mason Moretti
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Sark @Space_Candy @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Mason returned downstairs to hear everyone calling out to the Scarlet Witch. "Wanda, I know you can beat this illusion! We're here to help you! As many times as you fall, someone will be there to bring you back!"

Mason quickly whipped around to find the source of the rumbling sound. The eerieness of the house, especially within this warped cave set him on edge. His body glowed softly with his purple aura, though it was washed out by the cave's green glow. Aura gathered at his palms as he summoned copies of Kite's Empty Skies daggers, prepared for a fight if the noise was an enemy, or flight if necessary.​

Lucifer Morningstar

So much seemed to happen in such a short amount of time that it made Nathan's head spin. He could only watch as the woman before him struggled, his mouth going agape as her son was thrown by the immense power. He barely noticed Billy moving towards her out of his eye.

His brows furrowed as the woman cried, clearly having a war within herself.

Something Nathan could relate to.

He felt something pang in his heart as the two sobbed together, grasping each other's hands. Soon large red energy surrounded her, causing Nathan's eyes to widen as she changed form into a ruby-clad floating woman.

----------------------------------------

He let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding, now less on edge. He slowly stood, just noticing the feeling of warmth from Elliot's hand on his arm. When he was fully stood upright, he absentmindedly slipped his hand into Elliot's for comfort. The house was falling apart and the storm outside was beyond nature, against his will the anxiety from the situation bloomed in his chest.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @York @Everyone
As Touma said that Wanda looked over Biscuit one more time. Despite her outer appearance, there was an old soul there...the Scarlet Witch decided to not push it further for the time being.

"Possible," Biscuit nodded. "I guess we'll see soon enough. That Tommy boy was lost outside...well no use crying over it now. Come on."

The eerie green glow emitting from the walls helped them navigate through the tunnel that soon started to get a slant to it and the started traveling downwards. Despite that, they could hear the thunder rumbling above them. No wait...that wasn't thunder. Wanda stopped and looked around cautiously. "Do you sense that?" The rumbling noise wasn't coming from above. It was coming from behind.

The voice didn't answer and instead continued on. "Leaving them to die like that...how could you?" Gentaro got an image inside his mind of Bridgette skewered on the broken stairs followed by the others dead by different gruesome ways their screams filling his head when! Gentaro felt something breathing down his neck and the visions stopped as quickly as they had begun.

Mason Moretti
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Sark @Space_Candy @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Mason returned downstairs to hear everyone calling out to the Scarlet Witch. "Wanda, I know you can beat this illusion! We're here to help you! As many times as you fall, someone will be there to bring you back!"

Mason quickly whipped around to find the source of the rumbling sound. The eerieness of the house, especially within this warped cave set him on edge. His body glowed softly with his purple aura, though it was washed out by the cave's green glow. Aura gathered at his palms as he summoned copies of Kite's Empty Skies daggers, prepared for a fight if the noise was an enemy, or flight if necessary.​
Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Jeremi @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Emily's expression hardened into something akin to a stubborn look, perhaps even a pout at Biscuit's comment about Tommy.

upD5xlE.png

"I won't leave them behind. Once this is over, I'm looking for them." She said stubbornly.

And then, she heard the rumbling, causing her to swiftly turn around, her stone flaring up.

FO4svPU.png

"Whatever's coming. Let's take it, together." She said calmly.

Her walking stick was alight with stone magic as she prepared for what she might see. Though it was also likely the disturbance would merely block their exit here.​

Azure Kite

Having gone through this twice now, Kite knew what was coming; some ridiculously strong foe, possibly stronger than the ones before. The hair on the back of his neck stood.

He swiftly turned around, teeth grit and jaw locked, daggers in hand within seconds. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Mason with identical weapons. It reminded him that they were there together, and he managed a wobbly smile.

@Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Capri @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Last edited:
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi

“Wh-what!?”
Gentaro stammered.

The images were burning in his mind. He couldn’t unhear their screeches. It lasted for a mere moment, but its aftertaste remained.

Bridgette, Elliot, Touma, Giorno, Mason, Clark, Nathan, Kite...

Even Lucifer, even Azura, even Wanda, even Biscuit. They were all...

“They’re... d-dead?”

He was shocked. He was so shocked he couldn’t even cry.

He was terrified, too.

If they could kill three witches... then...

The breathing inched down his neck. It sent chills up his spine, goose pimples sprouted on his arm.

He was terrified. Terrified of what was breathing on him. But there was no other way.

He slowly turned around to see who... or what... was behind him.​

Gentaro saw nothing, but laughter echoed behind him. "You might as well had pulled the trigger yourself," The voice said full of mirth. "If only you had been there...and not been swept away by fear."

Mason Moretti

Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Jeremi @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Emily's expression hardened into something akin to a stubborn look, perhaps even a pout at Biscuit's comment about Tommy.

upD5xlE.png

"I won't leave them behind. Once this is over, I'm looking for them." She said stubbornly.

And then, she heard the rumbling, causing her to swiftly turn around, her stone flaring up.

FO4svPU.png

"Whatever's coming. Let's take it, together." She said calmly.

Her walking stick was alight with stone magic as she prepared for what she might see. Though it was also likely the disturbance would merely block their exit here.​
ywbqdQo.png

❝ Behind us? That's just great... ❞ Blake turned around toward the source of the rumbling sound. With a tap to his main tech cube, he powered the device up, preparing to put together something in response to what was next.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @York @Indigo Al @Jeremi @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
"Christ on a fucking cross..." Jianyu muttered under her breath. She sure as Hell wasn't looking forward to facing the next boss, but whatever they had to do to get out of this mess. Already channeling Psycho Power to her machete, she braced herself for their new friend to show themselves.

The rumbling was now mixed with...squeaking? Soon enough whatever was behind them came into view. A massive swarm of rats filling up the entire cavern was descending upon them. "Run," Bridgette replied before repeating it. "RUN!" The group could decide to halt the onslaught but that might be like using a band-aid on a severed limb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back