Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer Morningstar

" Okay, one, this dude is not Satan and this isn't Hell. Two, I feel like you made a promise to not do this..."
Lucifer trailed off, wondering where he had gotten that information from. It was seemingly out of nowhere too. " Three, who should we be asking? We woke Wanda up and if you are not the one who iis holding us, who is?" He asked.

@Jeremi @Everyone

Nightmare tapped his nose. "That Mr. Morningstar is my little secret." Nightmare stifled a yawn before he continued. "Now if you're finished pestering me the door's over there. I look forward to sending some freight your way when you least expect it."

Instead of doing as she was told Biscuit instead blasted towards Nightmare and his throne. With a swift punch, she destroyed the throne but Nightmare was nowhere to be seen.

"Really?" Nightmare appeared behind Biscuit. "I told you, we can do this little song and dance but it would be a waste of your time and most importantly. Mine."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Jeremi @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

"This really has been a waste of time," came a voice from behind the group. Billy spun around to find Tommy standing before them.

"Tommy?" Billy asked, but after a second of thought, he shook his head. "No, I don't know how I missed it before, but you're not Tommy."

The young man masquerading as Tommy sighed. "Seriously took you long enough..." He gave a shrug and began to transform. Tommy disappeared, only to be replaced by someone with a long black coat and a mask that obscured his identity.

DrPenPm.png

"You guys sure are persistent. Guess keeping hold of the Scarlet Witch was never going to be easy."

"Of course..." Wanda murmured. "I should've realized they would've kept my handler close."

"Who the heck is this guy...?" Touma blinked, his body tensing up as though beginning to get ready for another battle if it wasn't going to be with Nightmare. "It's like one thing after another!"

Claire took a staggering step back. "He... looks almost familiar..."

"Who are you now?!" Elliot demanded. He held a hand out to the masked boy as if meaning to attack.

"You guys do know Revan's on to you, right?" the boy asked casually. "It was a bit touch and go at first, but this little venture ends here."

"I'd like to see you try!" Billy challenged angrily. "We'll defeat you, just like the rest!"

"Ahuh. Sure. Except not, actually. In exchange for your fear, Nightmare has actually done us a little favor."

Nightmare sighed. "Here I was hoping you would've kept your head down. I wasn't done with my playthings just yet..."

Suddenly, the boy swung his blade through the air, causing ripples to flow around the group. The world around them began to shimmer and a cold chill started to permeate all around. "Fall-- into darkness!"

The ground gave way and the void consumed them all.

"W-Wait! Oh no you don--!" Touma began to exclaim, attempting to get the drop on the boy, but sinking into the darkness, and just like with everyone, his vision faded into complete black.

Chapter Four
"Carnival of Awakening"

Falling. That's all it was. Falling endlessly. Time slowed and senses dulled. No one could barely breathe.

Soon, a dark wind picked up, buffering against the falling group. Elliot felt himself being pulled away, so he grabbed on to Nathan's arm. He reached out with his other hand and grabbed hold of Billy as well. In turn, Billy took hold of Bridgette, who managed to grasp Touma's hand. The chain continued on and on, the group holding each other together to avoid being flung away by the rising storm.

Not everyone was so lucky.

Cullen was the first to fall away. His Glartrox parasite exploded from his back and reached out to someone, but it was too late. As he floated away into the void, so did Claire. She desperately reached out but fell short of Senna, who was tossed into the void as well. Spike fell away next, followed by Triss. All five disappeared into the avoid as the rest of the group hurtled into the eye of the storm.

Everything stopped.

In an indeterminate time later, everyone's senses returned. It was not entirely clear what had happened between the storm and the moment after, but now the group was on solid ground. If they opened their eyes, they would find a surrounding of trees, shrubs, and a gentle river.

iAzB5kJ.jpg

Billy groaned and put a hand to his forehead. "I feel... sick. Like I've been hit by a truck."

"What is happening?" Elliot said, shaking. He hugged himself out of discomfort.

"Another new location...? Where are we this time?" Touma groaned as he stood up and looked around, unable to make heads or tails of what their new setting was.

He struggled to remember what just happened with the masked boy from earlier, as well as the meaning behind his words. In a way, it was both good and bad that they had Revan's attention now as the boy had told the group. Whatever they were doing was working, but on the other hand, things would probably get even harder than they already were from here on out.

"Nngh... Actually, more importantly, is everyone okay?" Touma asked in the meantime. First things first.

Character List
@Takumi as Azura [Fire Emblem]
@mintyy as Azure Kite [.hack]
@Jeremi as Biscuit Krueger [Hunter x Hunter]
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi [OC]
@Josh as Clark Kent [Smallville]
@Indigo Al as Doctor Langa [OC]
@York as Emily Hayes [Amulet]
@Capri as Gentaro Kisaragi [Kamen Rider]
@Crunch as Giorno Giovanna [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Yun Lee as Jianyu [Street Fighter]
@Lucky as Lucifer Morningstar [Lucifer]
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti [OC]
@Kaykay as Mebuki Kusunoki [Kusunoki Mebuki is a Hero]
@Space_Candy as Nathan Prescott [Life is Strange]
@Sark as Thaal Sinestro [DC Comics]
@Ver as Touma Kamijou [A Certain Magical Index]​

o3Gb7d6.jpg

❝ ... I couldn't save her. I couldn't save them. ❞ That was all Blake could muster up to say even as he regained his consciousness. He promised to watch her and protect her, but... he broke that promise pathetically. He didn't remotely care that his body screamed out in pain from his constant usage of his tech. His thoughts swarmed wildly, making him think that he should've been the one to be lost and not her.

He remained in this suffocating bubble of his, drowning in his despair over failing to save Senna and the others lost to the void.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @York @Josh @Capri @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Ver

"This really has been a waste of time," came a voice from behind the group. Billy spun around to find Tommy standing before them.

"Tommy?" Billy asked, but after a second of thought, he shook his head. "No, I don't know how I missed it before, but you're not Tommy."

The young man masquerading as Tommy sighed. "Seriously took you long enough..." He gave a shrug and began to transform. Tommy disappeared, only to be replaced by someone with a long black coat and a mask that obscured his identity.

DrPenPm.png

"You guys sure are persistent. Guess keeping hold of the Scarlet Witch was never going to be easy."

"Of course..." Wanda murmured. "I should've realized they would've kept my handler close."

"Who the heck is this guy...?" Touma blinked, his body tensing up as though beginning to get ready for another battle if it wasn't going to be with Nightmare. "It's like one thing after another!"

"Who are you now?!" Elliot demanded. He held a hand out to the masked boy as if meaning to attack.

"You guys do know Revan's on to you, right?" the boy asked casually. "It was a bit touch and go at first, but this little venture ends here."

"I'd like to see you try!" Billy challenged angrily. "We'll defeat you, just like the rest!"

"Ahuh. Sure. Except not, actually. In exchange for your fear, Nightmare has actually done us a little favor."

Nightmare sighed. "Here I was hoping you would've kept your head down. I wasn't done with my playthings just yet..."

Suddenly, the boy swung his blade through the air, causing ripples to flow around the group. The world around them began to shimmer and a cold chill started to permeate all around. "Fall-- into darkness!"

"W-Wait! Oh no you don--!" Touma began to exclaim, attempting to get the drop on the boy, but sinking into the darkness, and just like with everyone, his vision faded into complete black.

Chapter Four
"Carnival of Awakening"

Falling. That's all it was. Falling endlessly. Time slowed and senses dulled. No one could barely breathe.

Soon, a dark wind picked up, buffering against the falling group. Elliot felt himself being pulled away, so he grabbed on to Nathan's arm. He reached out with his other hand and grabbed hold of Billy as well. In turn, Billy took hold of Bridgette, who managed to grasp Touma's hand. The chain continued on and on, the group holding each other together to avoid being flung away by the rising storm.

Cullen was the first to fall away. His Glartrox parasite exploded from his back and reached out to someone, but it was too late. As he floated away into the void, so did Claire. She desperately reached out but fell short of Senna, who was tossed into the void as well. Spike fell away next, followed by Triss. All five disappeared into the avoid as the rest of the group hurtled into the eye of the storm.

Everything stopped.

In an indeterminate time later, everyone's senses returned. It was not entirely clear what had happened between the storm and the moment after, but now the group was on solid ground. If they opened their eyes, they would find a surrounding of trees, shrubs, and a gentle river.

iAzB5kJ.jpg

Billy groaned and put a hand to his forehead. "I feel... sick. Like I've been hit by a truck."

"Another new location...? Where are we this time?" Touma groaned as he stood up and looked around, unable to make heads or tails of what their new setting was.

He struggled to remember what just happened with the masked boy from earlier, as well as the meaning behind his words. In a way, it was both good and bad that they had Revan's attention now as the boy had told the group. Whatever they were doing was working, but on the other hand, things would probably get even harder than they already were from here on out.

"Nngh... Actually, more importantly, is everyone okay?" Touma asked in the meantime. First things first.

Character List

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @York @Josh @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Ver

“Yep...”
Gentaro grunted, “Just a couple of scratches,”

Gentaro was using Azura as a crutch, not even realizing who it was until a couple of minutes later. However, he didn’t attempt to get away from her.

“Oi,” he said after his realization, “Sorry about how I treated you back there, Azura,”

51909d7360efc6701fa2aa92480d01c0705f204b.jpg

"It's fine, at least now you've seemed to have gotten over your fear to some degree, or at least you're getting there. I'm proud of you." She replied, though her brows drew down in worry.

"You're not still hurt, are you?" She asked, before her gaze flickered to those that remained in their group.

o3Gb7d6.jpg

❝ ... I couldn't save her. I couldn't save them. ❞ That was all Blake could muster up to say even as he regained his consciousness. He promised to watch her and protect her, but... he broke that promise pathetically. He didn't remotely care that his body screamed out in pain from his constant usage of his tech. His thoughts swarmed wildly, making him think that he should've been the one to be lost and not her.

He remained in this suffocating bubble of his, drowning in his despair over failing to save Senna and the others lost to the void.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @York @Josh @Capri @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Ver

c120eabc05daed7bd2b5f810b6e05b087a784014.jpg

"Don't give up, don't stop now, the only way to make this right is to put a stop to Revan and his lackies." She spoke up, attempting to try and soothe the young man. They couldn't fall into despair now, even if it was hard not to do so.

She didn't know what else to tell him, comforting others was something she wasn't used to. Besides, whether her words reached or got the desired effect depended on if Blake was willing to let them.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lucky @Josh @Yun Lee @Sark @Alex Azure @mintyy @Everyone

"Cullen!!" It was too late. The kid was gone. Jianyu wanted to scream. Damn it. Damn it! The only person here she could relate to...and he was gone. Shit. Fuck! This new place...ugh, she hated nature. And...

"...!" The sight of a river caused Jianyu to freeze in place. She stared at it as if in a trance, eyes wide as she shook. Not a river. Not a fucking river. Please...

@Anyonelol​

"What even..." Elliot's arms dropped to his sides and for a moment he looked totally numb. Slowly, his hands pressed into fists and he rounded on Billy. "What was that?! What happened to them?!"

2Pb7tyz.png

Billy shook his head. His hands shook and he tried to calm them by running them through his hair. "That guy, he pulled us into..." He looked around himself. "It's the Dark Place. A dimension that Revan's probably left intact. The Demiurge will have a hard time reaching me here, and even worse, it's clear they want us to get picked off by the demons that lurk here."

"Are they dead?" Bridgette asked grimly.

"No..." Billy closed his eyes. "No, I can sense they are alive. Just lost." He opened his eyes and made a beeline for Wanda, taking her hand. "Wanda, I know how hard this dimension can be on you. I'm here for you."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Sark @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Nathan cocked his head, about to make another sarcastic remark but stopped when Billy's brother reappeared and then warped into a leather-clad masked figure. Seeing the others go on the defense, he drew his handgun and pointed at the new face (or lack thereof). He had his eyes trained on the boy, only to find himself overwhelmed with shock as the boy slashed through the air and sent them falling.

His breath hitched as they continued to fall, panic fully enveloping him as he frantically looked around this dark eye of the storm. He soon felt someone grip his arm tightly, their nails digging into him. He moved his head to look, identifying Elliot as the one the clung to him-- then another, and another until they were falling as a group. He could only watch as the others who didn't quite reach fell into the darkness, a pang of guilt hitting him as he watched Claire and the others fall out of view.

Nathan made a soft grunt as he fell onto solid ground, slowly fluttering his eyes as he opened them. He was almost surprised to see a sunny and seemingly calm forest in front of him. That calm feeling soon evaporated as Nathan felt his stomach churn, causing him to turn quickly and vomit a small amount into the grass behind him. He felt the colour drain from his face. Being thrown around didn't sit well with his body.

He moved to his feet as he heard the others speak, slight relief washing over him as he realized he was not alone. Nathan's gaze turned to Elliot, who was shaking heavily. He cautiously moved closer to him, resting a hand on the other man's shoulders in an attempt to comfort him. He made a slight frown as he felt the vibration from Elliot under his palm. He looked into his eyes, giving him the best reassuring look he could, before snaking the arm that was on his shoulder to the small of the other man's back.

Nathan jumped slightly as Elliot turned and start to shout at Billy, giving a sad look when the few who hadn't made it were brought up.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Ver @Everyone

Last edited:

DrPenPm.png

Chapter Four
"Carnival of Awakening"

Everything stopped.

iAzB5kJ.jpg

Character List

Bridgette was quick to find Elliot in the crowd when she had woken up. "I'm alright."

"Never been better," Biscuit replied dusting off her skirt as she looked around. "I shouldn't have to say this but stay on your guards. Who knows what we'll stumble into this time."

Wanda meanwhile looked a bit queasy but she put on a brave face. "Yes, I'm alright."

"What even..." Elliot's arms dropped to his sides and for a moment he looked totally numb. Slowly, his hands pressed into fists and he rounded on Billy. "What was that?! What happened to them?!"

2Pb7tyz.png

Billy shook his head. His hands shook and he tried to calm them by running them through his hair. "That guy, he pulled us into..." He looked around himself. "It's the Dark Place. A dimension that Revan's probably left intact. The Demiurge will have a hard time reaching me here, and even worse, it's clear they want us to get picked off by the demons that lurk here."

"Are they dead?" Bridgette asked grimly.

"No..." Billy closed his eyes. "No, I can sense they are alive. Just lost." He opened his eyes and made a beeline for Wanda, taking her hand. "Wanda, I know how hard this dimension can be on you. I'm here for you."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Sark @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

"Yes well..." Wanda feigned a smile towards Billy. "I've been in too much all ready to let this place take me down." She placed a hand on Billy's shoulder. "With you and the others by my side, I'll be alright."

"Empowering..." Biscuit snarked in response. "But that doesn't get us any closer to get out of here." She turned towards Billy. "We can get out of here, right?"

Lucifer Morningstar

" I'm assuming that is not going to be easy..... though...… do you think there might be someone we need to save here as well?"
He asked, walking over to Gentaro and smack him on the back of the head. " That's for trying to throw me down the stairs and running into a storm. I also think you owe someone here an apology and it's not me."

@Jeremi @Capri @Atomic Knight @Everyone

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @mintyy @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Crunch @Indigo Al @Josh @Kaykay @York @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Alex Azure

"Owch!"
Gentaro said. This day is not one of his best ones.

Although Lucifer mentioned someone, Gentaro didn't know who it was. He was thrown around like a ragdoll in that loop. Gentaro didn't shoot Lucifer a dirty look, nor did he really look at the man at all, he just placed a hand on the back of his head, cringing in pain as all of his injuries added up.

He placed a hand on his broken leg, gritting his teeth in pain as he set the foot down onto the ground.

"Oi," he asked the group, "is there anything any of you guys can do to patch us up? Not all of us are well,"

Lucifer Morningstar

" I believe the person we saved from the last loop, the one who you ran away and freaked out and ran into the storm from. You know, Wanda,"
he gestured, preparing himself to grab Gentaro before he could have another freak out like before.

@Jeremi @Capri @Atomic Knight

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @mintyy @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Crunch @Indigo Al @Josh @Kaykay @York @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Alex Azure

“Alright, I’m sorry for running away,”
He said genuinely.

Images flashed through his brain, images of Bridgette impaled on the staircase, Elliot and Nathan locked in a loving embrace as they were immolated by flames, Mason trying to protect Kite from a fall, only for both to be impaled, Touma’s screaming head being torn off of his body, Lucifer’s head being smashed into a wall, Blake being drowned in the bathtub, Giorno being impaled by a tree, Mebuki being electrocuted, and the list goes on, and on, and on.

“The thing is, I saw you all die,” Gentaro said, looking down at the ground, “That Tommy impersonator, he tried to blame me for your deaths, because I ran away. But because of that... I resolved to never run away again!”

He tried to separate himself from Azura, calmly, no sign of flipping his lid. A determined look crossed his face, as he collapsed, but he still attempted to get up. It hurt when he walked, when he moved, but he isn’t giving up without a fight.

“I’m not a coward, not now. We’ll take down Revan! I know we will!”

GENTARO KISARAGI

"Owch!"
Gentaro said. This day is not one of his best ones.

Although Lucifer mentioned someone, Gentaro didn't know who it was. He was thrown around like a ragdoll in that loop. Gentaro didn't shoot Lucifer a dirty look, nor did he really look at the man at all, he just placed a hand on the back of his head, cringing in pain as all of his injuries added up.

He placed a hand on his broken leg, gritting his teeth in pain as he set the foot down onto the ground.

"Oi," he asked the group, "is there anything any of you guys can do to patch us up? Not all of us are well,"

Lucifer Morningstar

" I'm assuming that is not going to be easy..... though...… do you think there might be someone we need to save here as well?"
He asked, walking over to Gentaro and smack him on the back of the head. " That's for trying to throw me down the stairs and running into a storm. I also think you owe someone here an apology and it's not me."

@Jeremi @Capri @Atomic Knight @Everyone

Lucifer Morningstar

" I believe the person we saved from the last loop, the one who you ran away and freaked out and ran into the storm from. You know, Wanda,"
he gestured, preparing himself to grab Gentaro before he could have another freak out like before.

@Jeremi @Capri @Atomic Knight

GENTARO KISARAGI

“Alright, I’m sorry for running away,”
He said genuinely.

Images flashed through his brain, images of Bridgette impaled on the staircase, Elliot and Nathan locked in a loving embrace as they were immolated by flames, Mason trying to protect Kite from a fall, only for both to be impaled, Touma’s screaming head being torn off of his body, Lucifer’s head being smashed into a wall, Blake being drowned in the bathtub, Giorno being impaled by a tree, Mebuki being electrocuted, and the list goes on, and on, and on.

“The thing is, I saw you all die,” Gentaro said, looking down at the ground, “That Tommy impersonator, he tried to blame me for your deaths, because I ran away. But because of that... I resolved to never run away again!”

He tried to separate himself from Azura, calmly, no sign of flipping his lid. A determined look crossed his face, as he collapsed, but he still attempted to get up. It hurt when he walked, when he moved, but he isn’t giving up without a fight.

“I’m not a coward, not now. We’ll take down Revan! I know we will!”

"Don't push yourself." Azura spoke up, placing a hand on his shoulder to try and steady him.

"Revan knows we're trying to stop him, if what that boy in the mask said is true him and Nightmare want us to fall into despair and give into our fears in this place." She muttered thoughtfully. That's as far as she understood it, at least.

Sighing, she shook her head. She didn't really know how they'd get out of here without the Demiurge, but she was sure they'd find a way somehow.

"Billy, have you and your Mother been in this place before?" She asked, since from the way the two spoke they at least knew enough about this Dark Place.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Capri @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @mintyy @Alex Azure @Crunch @Everyone

Billy nodded silently at Wanda's words.

Elliot looked at Nathan and returned the affection by touching Nathan's shoulder. He then sighed and walked toward the river. "Anyone recognize this area?" he asked, not sure what else to say.

OWi2L3f.png

"The Dark Place is a strange, chaotic dimension made up of the memories of real places," Billy said. "Some areas are more in-tune with the Dark Place, so they appear more often. I believe this forest looks familiar to me... but I doubt it's the real forest it's based off of if you, uh, know what I mean."

Elliot didn't really understand, but he nodded anyway.

Billy continued. "We won't be able to leave just by helping people or breaking any loops this time, but if we look around, we may find something to help us out. Luckily for us, the Scarlet Witch's magic should protect us."

Billy paused and looked around himself for some sign of how to proceed, not noticing as something small was running by them.

EjklpU4.png

"Oh, no, no, no!" said a cute, pink-and-white rabbit as she ran through the forest's foliage. "I'm so very late!"

The rabbit was quite fast, hopping over the river quickly and rushing headlong into the deep forest.

"... The white rabbit?" said Billy, eyes going wide as if something had dawned on him.

Jianyu was grateful for a distraction, that little rabbit rushing right by her giving her a reason to get the fuck away from this fucking river. Without a moment of hesitation she teleported over the river and started running. "Hey, you! Bunny! Wait up!!"

@Atomic Knight @Everyone​

The rabbit was quicker than one might realize, for it was only moments later she had gotten far enough from the group that she could not be reliably followed.

However, Jianyu was not the only one giving chase.

A girl broke through the trees and ran in the rabbit's direction. She was ahead of the Jianyu and the others, but they all caught sight of her. She appeared to be a plain-looking girl with her blonde hair tied up in a tight bun.

g5gaGrG.png

"Please, little rabbit!" the girl exclaimed in an English accent. "Please wait up!"

Billy began to give chase behind Jianyu and gestured for the others to follow. "That rabbit's important!" he yelled.

Oh, sick, looks like someone else was here. "Yo!" Jianyu would try to at least catch up to the girl now that the rabbit was running. "You're goin' after that bunny too, yeah? Know where it's headed?"

View attachment 7401

Once again, the never-ending pace of the mission threatened to throw Giorno Giovanna off his feet.

Amid the shadows of the gang stirring from their slumber, Giorno was the first to rise to his feet, his face distorted into a grim countenance once he turned and realized that more of the group's number had been shaved off. A person of weaker resolve and faint heart would accept that nothing could be done for them. Giorno furrowed his brow, a frustrated sigh escaping his lips - there was nothing that could be done.

Impotency. The fact that, despite making all the correct moves, and never once straying from the correct path, failure is inevitable. It was a lesson that Othinus seemed fond of. It took the power of Requiem to stall that inevitable fate, let alone stop it from happening.

Giorno blinked at nothing, directing his eyes down to his own clothing while the rest of the gang stirred around him. Peeling his shirt collar back, the light of the false sun reflected off the Arrow's golden head where it lay nestled against his chest. He pulled his shirt back into place and turned to Billy and Wanda once they were awake.

"We'll make it through this. Even if this Dark Place isn't 'real', the fact that we're still alive together is a testament to our ability as a group. This doesn't sound like the kind of place you'd want to be caught alone in. And by the look of things..."

Gold Experience's transparent arm shot out from the boy's shoulder, swiping a pebble from the ground. The ghostly hand clasped around the small rock, shuddering intensely for a moment as a golden aura surrounded it. The hand finally curled open like a flower in bloom, revealing a stark red ladybug in place of a pebble. The newly-born insect briefly crawled about the Stand's palm before fluttering off into the depths of the woods.

"We're not entirely unarmed," he mused with a quiet voice, watching new life flee from the palm of his hand.

It wasn't a tragedy. They weren't dead. It was just annoying. Like every step they take, the forces working against them take another piece of their group. And yet, the path to the end remains unblocked. He

"Our main priority is sticking together. Running blindly into the woods is a surefire way to get kil--"
Jianyu was grateful for a distraction, that little rabbit rushing right by her giving her a reason to get the fuck away from this fucking river. Without a moment of hesitation she teleported over the river and started running. "Hey, you! Bunny! Wait up!!"

The rabbit was quicker than one might realize, for it was only moments later she had gotten far enough from the group that she could not be reliably followed.

However, Jianyu was not the only one giving chase.

A girl broke through the trees and ran in the rabbit's direction. She was ahead of the Jianyu and the others, but they all caught sight of her. She appeared to be a plain-looking girl with her blonde hair tied up in a tight bun.

g5gaGrG.png

"Please, little rabbit!" the girl exclaimed in an English accent. "Please wait up!"

Billy began to give chase behind Jianyu and gestured for the others to follow. "That rabbit's important!" he yelled.

Giorno blinked once, realizing that he was talking to no one. He turned his head to the side just in time to see Billy and Jianyu's backs sprinting after a bright pink rabbit.

View attachment 7415

"Ugh."

He pinched the bridge of his nose for a moment just before giving chase to his comrades.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @Sark @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Ver @Josh @Kaykay @Whoever​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back