Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl gave Jianyu a startled look over her shoulder, though impressively did not slow down. "I-I don't know!" the girl stammered. "I just... I must simply catch up with that rabbit!"

The forest soon gave way to a small clearing and the girl stopped in the center of it. Strangely, there appeared to be two points of interest. One was an out of place white door that stood off to the side. The girl considered it for a long moment before turning her gaze to a dirt path that led through the forest and out to somewhere beyond.

Two different paths, though the girl eventually chose neither. She ran in-between the door and the road, dodging trees and bushes as she went.

Billy lingered for a moment, unsure what to make of this. "Is she going the right way?"

Elliot made a move for the door. "This just seems too out of place to not be important," he said.

"Hey, where are you going?" Billy asked. He looked at the door for a moment, deciding he didn't like how it felt.

Elliot shrugged. "The girl could be going the wrong direction," he said. "Even if she's not, you said we should look around."

Billy shook his head. "I think I need to follow the girl."

Wanda broke from the group and began to pursue the dirt path. "I feel this way calling to me," she said. She stopped momentarily to look toward Billy. "Don't worry about me. I believe following the path that seems right to us is the best way to proceed from here."

RhliOrZ.png

"Ugh." Billy didn't like this, but it seemed there was no choice. "Make your choices then!" he exclaimed, running into the forest after the girl.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Sark @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Last edited:
The girl gave Jianyu a startled look over her shoulder, though impressively did not slow down. "I-I don't know!" the girl stammered. "I just... I must simply catch up with that rabbit!"

The forest soon gave way to a small clearing and the girl stopped in the center of it. Strangely, there appeared to be two points of interest. One was an out of place white door that stood off to the side. The girl considered it for a long moment before turning her gaze to a dirt path that led through the forest and out to somewhere beyond.

Two different paths, though the girl eventually chose neither. She ran in-between the door and the road, dodging trees and bushes as she went.

Billy lingered for a moment, unsure what to make of this. "Is she going the right way?"

Elliot made a move for the door. "This just seems too out of place to not be important," he said.

"Hey, where are you going?" Billy asked. He looked at the door for a moment, deciding he didn't like how it felt.

Elliot shrugged. "The girl could be going the wrong direction," he said. "Even if she's not, you said we should look around."

Wanda broke from the group and began to pursue the dirt path. "I feel this way calling to me," she said. She stopped momentarily to look toward Billy. "Don't worry about me. I believe following the path that seems right to us is the best way to proceed from here."

RhliOrZ.png

"Ugh." Billy didn't like this, but it seemed there was no choice. "Make your choices then!" he exclaimed, running into the forest after the girl.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Sark @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Bridgette followed after Elliot. "Best to keep an eye on you," She gave a sly wink towards Nathan. "And your 'friend'."

Biscuit meanwhile went and joined Wanda. "Not that I don't trust Elliot or anything but Wanda seems like she knows what she's doing."

"Yeah I'm with the witch," Jianyu said, following Wanda down the dirt path. How could she not love a badass and weird powerhouse?

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi

View attachment 7416

"Oh god, it's that damn bear again...! How do I keep bumping into it?!" Touma grunted, confusing Usami for Monokuma. The boy may not have been present for most of the brunt of Monokuma's appearances throughout the multiversal incidents, but surely it should have counted for something when he also had to remember that weird Freddy bear too.

Still, as much as he didn't want to, it was clear that they'd have to follow it and the girl -- one whom Touma felt like he vaguely recognized in passing during the Revanchist War -- wherever they were going. With that, he gave chase to them alongside the rest of the group.

Though reluctant to split up, he was no stranger to these set-ups by now. More than likely, just like the others, this world was intricately designed enough that they'd likely get back together again regardless of where they went. That said, it was obvious to Touma that the door was some sort of red herring, and what interested the boy more was Wanda's reaction to her own path. Seeing Biscuit and Jianyu go after her as well, Touma also followed suit, giving a wave toward Giorno.

"I'm going with Wanda. I dunno where that other girl from earlier went, but... I feel like I recognized her from Knowhere. I think that means we're getting closer; with any luck, hopefully we'll bump into her again," he surmised briefly.

@Crunch @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Anybody

Nathan gave a half-smile at Elliot when the man placed his hand on his shoulder, hoping his own actions helped him calm. He paid attention as Billy explained the dimension, Nathan didn't really understand either, but he had gotten used to just going along with these strange places.

His face soon contorted into confusion as a rabbit ran past them, muttering and fretting about being late. He furrowed his brows, as he watched it-- then mouthing a quick 'what the fuck' as a small British girl ran after it. He scoffed as Billy started to run after it.

We're chasing rabbits now?

None the less, he followed behind them slowly. They approached a new area, which seemed to have two paths- but Nathan thought maybe the girl might have cut across the woods in an attempt to find the creature. He started to study the paths, the one with the door perplexed him.

Why was there a door out here?

But, then again- nothing really made sense. He shrugged before moving toward the path with the door, but stopping when Bridgette piped up about being Elliot 'friend'. He frowned.

"Who said I was going this way? I'm not attached to Elliot you know," he said, annoyance clear in his voice. He was going that way, but that was besides the point.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Capri @Door

Taking Azura's words into account, Blake loosely followed the group until there was an obvious fork in the road ahead.

WDqeJsP.jpg

❝ I'm going after that girl. ❞ Blake made his decision clear before he ran off into the forest.

@Atomic Knight
@Anybody

View attachment 7416

"Oh god, it's that damn bear again...! How do I keep bumping into it?!" Touma grunted, confusing Usami for Monokuma. The boy may not have been present for most of the brunt of Monokuma's appearances throughout the multiversal incidents, but surely it should have counted for something when he also had to remember that weird Freddy bear too.

Still, as much as he didn't want to, it was clear that they'd have to follow it and the girl -- one whom Touma felt like he vaguely recognized in passing during the Revanchist War -- wherever they were going. With that, he gave chase to them alongside the rest of the group.

Though reluctant to split up, he was no stranger to these set-ups by now. More than likely, just like the others, this world was intricately designed enough that they'd likely get back together again regardless of where they went. That said, it was obvious to Touma that the door was some sort of red herring, and what interested the boy more was Wanda's reaction to her own path. Seeing Biscuit and Jianyu go after her as well, Touma also followed suit, giving a wave toward Giorno.

"I'm going with Wanda. I dunno where that other girl from earlier went, but... I feel like I recognized her from Knowhere. I think that means we're getting closer; with any luck, hopefully we'll bump into her again," he surmised briefly.

@Crunch @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Anybody

RhliOrZ.png

"You're talking about the black-and-white one, aren't you? This doesn't seem to be the same one, see," Giorno responded to Touma after catching up with the rest of the group, gesturing at Usami's prominent ears. "It's a rabbit. Not a bear."

He knew exactly who - or what - Touma was referring to. That creature seemed to be prevalent wherever a multiverse event occurred, based on the gathered information the Coalition stores on Knowhere. It seemed like an uncomfortable topic for Ms. Kirigiri and Mr. Naegi - at least for the latter, as the former showed more irritation than discomfort, which is probably why Giorno never inquired further.

Then came the topic of splitting up. Despite the party doing the exact opposite of what he'd recommended just minutes ago, as his eyes slowly scanned around the wooded area surrounding the group as they deliberated on whose going with whom, Jotaro's voice seemed to force itself into his head.

See it with your head rather than your eyes. Listen with your heart, not your ears. Realize that there's more to every scenario beneath what's immediately apparent. That's what true observation is.

"Tch," Giorno sneered at nothing. Jotaro knew what he was talking about. This wasn't as simple as 'staying together' - because staying together was never an option in the first place. That would make it too easy for the group to avoid being picked apart. And in a world where the enemy controls 'reality'... Giorno is out of his element.

"Fine, then. I'll join Wanda as well," the don said with a curt nod, joining Touma's side, but not before turning to Elliot and those following him. "Please, be careful. Whatever is behind that door, you'll have to face it with what - and who - you have on you. The enemy is splitting us up for a reason."

"Good luck."

@Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Anybody​

Nightmare tapped his chin in thought. "What I want? Not often someone asks me that but, what I want, is your fear. But with the state of things being what it is that's been slim pickings for a while. So I thank you for the sustenance you've already given me. What it takes to get you out of here well as I said; I'm just renting the place."

Nightmare groaned. "As I already said. Me being willing doesn't mean anything. You have to ask someone else for that."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Jeremi @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
Lucifer Morningstar

" Okay, one, this dude is not Satan and this isn't Hell. Two, I feel like you made a promise to not do this..."
Lucifer trailed off, wondering where he had gotten that information from. It was seemingly out of nowhere too. " Three, who should we be asking? We woke Wanda up and if you are not the one who iis holding us, who is?" He asked.

@Jeremi @Everyone
Nightmare tapped his nose. "That Mr. Morningstar is my little secret." Nightmare stifled a yawn before he continued. "Now if you're finished pestering me the door's over there. I look forward to sending some freight your way when you least expect it."

Instead of doing as she was told Biscuit instead blasted towards Nightmare and his throne. With a swift punch, she destroyed the throne but Nightmare was nowhere to be seen.

"Really?" Nightmare appeared behind Biscuit. "I told you, we can do this little song and dance but it would be a waste of your time and most importantly. Mine."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Jeremi @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
"This really has been a waste of time," came a voice from behind the group. Billy spun around to find Tommy standing before them.

"Tommy?" Billy asked, but after a second of thought, he shook his head. "No, I don't know how I missed it before, but you're not Tommy."

The young man masquerading as Tommy sighed. "Seriously took you long enough..." He gave a shrug and began to transform. Tommy disappeared, only to be replaced by someone with a long black coat and a mask that obscured his identity.

DrPenPm.png

"You guys sure are persistent. Guess keeping hold of the Scarlet Witch was never going to be easy."

"Of course..." Wanda murmured. "I should've realized they would've kept my handler close."

"Who the heck is this guy...?" Touma blinked, his body tensing up as though beginning to get ready for another battle if it wasn't going to be with Nightmare. "It's like one thing after another!"

Claire took a staggering step back. "He... looks almost familiar..."

"Who are you now?!" Elliot demanded. He held a hand out to the masked boy as if meaning to attack.

"You guys do know Revan's on to you, right?" the boy asked casually. "It was a bit touch and go at first, but this little venture ends here."

"I'd like to see you try!" Billy challenged angrily. "We'll defeat you, just like the rest!"

"Ahuh. Sure. Except not, actually. In exchange for your fear, Nightmare has actually done us a little favor."

Nightmare sighed. "Here I was hoping you would've kept your head down. I wasn't done with my playthings just yet..."

Suddenly, the boy swung his blade through the air, causing ripples to flow around the group. The world around them began to shimmer and a cold chill started to permeate all around. "Fall-- into darkness!"

The ground gave way and the void consumed them all.

"W-Wait! Oh no you don--!" Touma began to exclaim, attempting to get the drop on the boy, but sinking into the darkness, and just like with everyone, his vision faded into complete black.

Chapter Four
"Carnival of Awakening"

Falling. That's all it was. Falling endlessly. Time slowed and senses dulled. No one could barely breathe.

Soon, a dark wind picked up, buffering against the falling group. Elliot felt himself being pulled away, so he grabbed on to Nathan's arm. He reached out with his other hand and grabbed hold of Billy as well. In turn, Billy took hold of Bridgette, who managed to grasp Touma's hand. The chain continued on and on, the group holding each other together to avoid being flung away by the rising storm.

Not everyone was so lucky.

Cullen was the first to fall away. His Glartrox parasite exploded from his back and reached out to someone, but it was too late. As he floated away into the void, so did Claire. She desperately reached out but fell short of Senna, who was tossed into the void as well. Spike fell away next, followed by Triss. All five disappeared into the avoid as the rest of the group hurtled into the eye of the storm.

Everything stopped.

In an indeterminate time later, everyone's senses returned. It was not entirely clear what had happened between the storm and the moment after, but now the group was on solid ground. If they opened their eyes, they would find a surrounding of trees, shrubs, and a gentle river.

iAzB5kJ.jpg

Billy groaned and put a hand to his forehead. "I feel... sick. Like I've been hit by a truck."

"What is happening?" Elliot said, shaking. He hugged himself out of discomfort.

"Another new location...? Where are we this time?" Touma groaned as he stood up and looked around, unable to make heads or tails of what their new setting was.

He struggled to remember what just happened with the masked boy from earlier, as well as the meaning behind his words. In a way, it was both good and bad that they had Revan's attention now as the boy had told the group. Whatever they were doing was working, but on the other hand, things would probably get even harder than they already were from here on out.

"Nngh... Actually, more importantly, is everyone okay?" Touma asked in the meantime. First things first.

Character List
@Takumi as Azura [Fire Emblem]
@mintyy as Azure Kite [.hack]
@Jeremi as Biscuit Krueger [Hunter x Hunter]
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi [OC]
@Josh as Clark Kent [Smallville]
@Indigo Al as Doctor Langa [OC]
@York as Emily Hayes [Amulet]
@Capri as Gentaro Kisaragi [Kamen Rider]
@Crunch as Giorno Giovanna [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Yun Lee as Jianyu [Street Fighter]
@Lucky as Lucifer Morningstar [Lucifer]
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti [OC]
@Kaykay as Mebuki Kusunoki [Kusunoki Mebuki is a Hero]
@Space_Candy as Nathan Prescott [Life is Strange]
@Sark as Thaal Sinestro [DC Comics]
@Ver as Touma Kamijou [A Certain Magical Index]​
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @York @Josh @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Ver

“Yep...”
Gentaro grunted, “Just a couple of scratches,”

Gentaro was using Azura as a crutch, not even realizing who it was until a couple of minutes later. However, he didn’t attempt to get away from her.

“Oi,” he said after his realization, “Sorry about how I treated you back there, Azura,”
o3Gb7d6.jpg

❝ ... I couldn't save her. I couldn't save them. ❞ That was all Blake could muster up to say even as he regained his consciousness. He promised to watch her and protect her, but... he broke that promise pathetically. He didn't remotely care that his body screamed out in pain from his constant usage of his tech. His thoughts swarmed wildly, making him think that he should've been the one to be lost and not her.

He remained in this suffocating bubble of his, drowning in his despair over failing to save Senna and the others lost to the void.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @York @Josh @Capri @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Ver
"What even..." Elliot's arms dropped to his sides and for a moment he looked totally numb. Slowly, his hands pressed into fists and he rounded on Billy. "What was that?! What happened to them?!"

2Pb7tyz.png

Billy shook his head. His hands shook and he tried to calm them by running them through his hair. "That guy, he pulled us into..." He looked around himself. "It's the Dark Place. A dimension that Revan's probably left intact. The Demiurge will have a hard time reaching me here, and even worse, it's clear they want us to get picked off by the demons that lurk here."

"Are they dead?" Bridgette asked grimly.

"No..." Billy closed his eyes. "No, I can sense they are alive. Just lost." He opened his eyes and made a beeline for Wanda, taking her hand. "Wanda, I know how hard this dimension can be on you. I'm here for you."

Billy nodded silently at Wanda's words.

Elliot looked at Nathan and returned the affection by touching Nathan's shoulder. He then sighed and walked toward the river. "Anyone recognize this area?" he asked, not sure what else to say.

OWi2L3f.png

"The Dark Place is a strange, chaotic dimension made up of the memories of real places," Billy said. "Some areas are more in-tune with the Dark Place, so they appear more often. I believe this forest looks familiar to me... but I doubt it's the real forest it's based off of if you, uh, know what I mean."

Elliot didn't really understand, but he nodded anyway.

Billy continued. "We won't be able to leave just by helping people or breaking any loops this time, but if we look around, we may find something to help us out. Luckily for us, the Scarlet Witch's magic should protect us."

Billy paused and looked around himself for some sign of how to proceed, not noticing as something small was running by them.

EjklpU4.png

"Oh, no, no, no!" said a cute, pink-and-white rabbit as she ran through the forest's foliage. "I'm so very late!"

The rabbit was quite fast, hopping over the river quickly and rushing headlong into the deep forest.

"... The white rabbit?" said Billy, eyes going wide as if something had dawned on him.

The rabbit was quicker than one might realize, for it was only moments later she had gotten far enough from the group that she could not be reliably followed.

However, Jianyu was not the only one giving chase.

A girl broke through the trees and ran in the rabbit's direction. She was ahead of the Jianyu and the others, but they all caught sight of her. She appeared to be a plain-looking girl with her blonde hair tied up in a tight bun.

g5gaGrG.png

"Please, little rabbit!" the girl exclaimed in an English accent. "Please wait up!"

Billy began to give chase behind Jianyu and gestured for the others to follow. "That rabbit's important!" he yelled.

RhliOrZ.png

Nathan gave a half-smile at Elliot when the man placed his hand on his shoulder, hoping his own actions helped him calm. He paid attention as Billy explained the dimension, Nathan didn't really understand either, but he had gotten used to just going along with these strange places.

His face soon contorted into confusion as a rabbit ran past them, muttering and fretting about being late. He furrowed his brows, as he watched it-- then mouthing a quick 'what the fuck' as a small British girl ran after it. He scoffed as Billy started to run after it.

We're chasing rabbits now?

None the less, he followed behind them slowly. They approached a new area, which seemed to have two paths- but Nathan thought maybe the girl might have cut across the woods in an attempt to find the creature. He started to study the paths, the one with the door perplexed him.

Why was there a door out here?

But, then again- nothing really made sense. He shrugged before moving toward the path with the door, but stopping when Bridgette piped up about being Elliot 'friend'. He frowned.

"Who said I was going this way? I'm not attached to Elliot you know," he said, annoyance clear in his voice. He was going that way, but that was besides the point.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Capri @Door
Taking Azura's words into account, Blake loosely followed the group until there was an obvious fork in the road ahead.

WDqeJsP.jpg

❝ I'm going after that girl. ❞ Blake made his decision clear before he ran off into the forest.

@Atomic Knight
@Anybody
Emily Hayes
@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Capri @Space_Candy @Others?(Door)

Deep down, Emily knew that Nightmare wasn't the true guardian here. And so, she nodded, preparing to open her mouth to ask who it was that was 'supervising' this loop. It was then that he showed himself, a masked man carrying a weapon, not unlike Larxene's. Instantly, she tensed up, her stone flaring up with that brilliant Magenta light.

XAUqSzp.png

"No matter what you do to us, I won't stop fighting, until all Revan's wrongs are made right! Whatever you do now, will only delay me!"

Emily shouted defiantly, even as she fell into a world of darkness.

As Billy spoke, she soon realized that this was the world she had thought Nightmare's realm was; a place of darkness, where strange creatures ruled. A place where your very emotions could become your enemy.

As they followed a girl, who was following a rabbit, Emily stopped at the crossroads for a moment. As much as she too felt that rabbit was important, she locked eyes with Wanda, smiling after a moment.

DcWlhCa.png

"Take care of them, okay?" She said.

Her eyes darted towards the door Nathan and Elliot seemed to be moving towards, her mind set.

"I'm going through that door with them. My magic should offer some protection, if we come across one of these demons here."
She added.​

When Elliot opened the door, all he could see was a dark void beyond. However, the floor just beyond the doorway was visible, which Elliot saw as a good sign. "We probably won't start immediately falling like before. Probably." He turned and gave the others following him a smile, though one that didn't look particularly convincing.

He took a cautious step through, found that he didn't fall through what appeared to be solid ground. He turned in response and gently took Nathan by the arm. "Come on, Mr. Unattached," he quipped as he helped the young man through.

It was then that something strange happened. All the others crowded around the door were suddenly pulled inside by an invisible force. They fell in and crashed over each other so that they were a heap on the ground.

When next Elliot looked up to gather himself, the void had turned into a hallway. He looked behind himself to see that the door had disappeared. They were completely inside this new space, which appeared to be a school.

msYoGwm.jpg

Elliot grunted and got to his feet in a huff. His eyes went wide at the scene around him. "Wow, I've never been in an actual school before."

@Capri @Space_Candy @Jeremi @York

Lucifer could feel something calling him the way Billy went. Whether this was anything important or had to do with his possible connection to the Dark Place itself was unclear.

Billy pushed through the brush and foliage, still able to see the girl he was chasing through trees. He called after her but she had no interest in slowing down. Eventually though, he and the others cut through to another small clearing.

There was some distance between the group and the girl. They watched as she ran to a dining table sitting alone in the clearing.

MLv5xeP.jpg

It was too hard to make out who was sitting at the table, but clearly there were people in attendance. "Like out of a storybook," Billy grumbled.

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies

As the group following Wanda went further down the path, they could feel a change in the air. Wanda mumbled something under her breath as the whole group felt a fuzzy sort of feeling invade their senses. The sky above grew dark very quickly, as if night had fallen in minutes. A look behind the group would find that the path back was gone completely and only a very dense wall of trees was in its place.

Rain began to fall, though it was far from a storm. The drops of rater were almost silent, creating a calm and moody atmosphere. The sound was only broken by the distant sounds of children laughing, followed by carnival music.

Before anyone realized it, they were standing before a carnival tent in the dead of night, slowly being drenched by rain.

oxOEtUp.jpg

"A foreboding place," Wanda said.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Crunch

@Takumi @mintyy @Indigo Al @Sark @Alex Azure @Josh @Kaykay

"Motherfucker..." Jianyu was already starting to seriously regret this decision. Hugging her jacket to her, she huddled into herself as the rain poured. Obviously this big fucking tent was somewhere they needed to be, yeah? So she may as well hurry up and get in there. "C-Come on," she said curtly, moving towards the tent. "I don't...like getting wet."

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Crunch @Ver

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer decided that his best approach was to go where he felt called and it was the way that Billy had went. He was interested if this was going where he thought it was going.

He would make sure to take a sip of his alcohol and a bit of what he had stolen from Siegward, knowing that he was going to need to get into a certain mindset to remember the details of this particular book he thought they were experiencing.

There was some distance between the group and the girl. They watched as she ran to a dining table sitting alone in the clearing.

"You're not wrong about it being straight out of a storybook. This is 100% Alice in Wonderland. I should know, I was there when Carroll wrote it in my world and I may have gotten him high as fuck and boy, it made such a chaotic work."

@Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies
[/QUOTE]

When Elliot opened the door, all he could see was a dark void beyond. However, the floor just beyond the doorway was visible, which Elliot saw as a good sign. "We probably won't start immediately falling like before. Probably." He turned and gave the others following him a smile, though one that didn't look particularly convincing.

He took a cautious step through, found that he didn't fall through what appeared to be solid ground. He turned in response and gently took Nathan by the arm. "Come on, Mr. Unattached," he quipped as he helped the young man through.

It was then that something strange happened. All the others crowded around the door were suddenly pulled inside by an invisible force. They fell in and crashed over each other so that they were a heap on the ground.

When next Elliot looked up to gather himself, the void had turned into a hallway. He looked behind himself to see that the door had disappeared. They were completely inside this new space, which appeared to be a school.

msYoGwm.jpg

Elliot grunted and got to his feet in a huff. His eyes went wide at the scene around him. "Wow, I've never been in an actual school before."

Lucifer could feel something calling him the way Billy went. Whether this was anything important or had to do with his possible connection to the Dark Place itself was unclear.

Billy pushed through the brush and foliage, still able to see the girl he was chasing through trees. He called after her but she had no interest in slowing down. Eventually though, he and the others cut through to another small clearing.

MLv5xeP.jpg

It was too hard to make out who was sitting at the table, but clearly there were people in attendance. "Like out of a storybook," Billy grumbled.

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Space_Candy @York

Gentaro would limp around the school’s halls, trying to find anything that was interesting.
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer decided that his best approach was to go where he felt called and it was the way that Billy had went. He was interested if this was going where he thought it was going.

He would make sure to take a sip of his alcohol and a bit of what he had stolen from Siegward, knowing that he was going to need to get into a certain mindset to remember the details of this particular book he thought they were experiencing.

"You're not wrong about it being straight out of a storybook. This is 100% Alice in Wonderland. I should know, I was there when Carroll wrote it in my world and I may have gotten him high as fuck and boy, it made such a chaotic work."

@Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies
[/QUOTE]
Emily Hayes
@Capri @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Through the White Door

She smiled, seeing Elliot and Nathan interact, like she always had. Emily couldn't help but be distracted from their present goal yet again, but only for a moment. Taking a deep breath, she also moved through the door, bracing herself for whatever might be coming.

Only to realize that what she found beyond was a school.

Familiar, yet different.

And then, she realized something; aside from the fact that she had never been to a location like this before, she noticed how old most of the students here were.

There was no doubt about what kind of school she was at by now.

eXhcZmK.png

"You might find this strange to believe, but I was still in middle school when I found Alledia. I've... Never been to a highschool before." She said.

For now, she carefully looked around, staying where she was. As an extra precaution, she hid her stone underneath her robe. It would no doubt attract more attention than she needed right now. Granted, her entire outfit would already raise a few eyebrows.

???
@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Tea Party

A young girl sat at the table, dressed in red, with an awfully cheerfull smile on her face.

Perhaps she was familiar, or just another face, depending on who you ask, but one thing that could be considered odd, aside from her overall behavior might be her silver eyes.

Upon spotting the others, she excitedly waved over to them, apparently glad to have more guests

cjXQeUn.png

"Hey! Hey! Come join us! There's plenty of food and drink to go around! Right, Usami?!" She exclaimed, speaking so fast her words almost seemed to trip into one another.

Her plate was already piled high with a variety of sweets, though it seemed she favored strawberries, even in her milk, given the strange, pink tint her cup had, which was sitting next to her so far untouched tea, almost brimming with sugar cubes.

"Strawberries~! Strawberries~!" She almost sang, her attention having gone back to her food, and the apparent tea party going on, for now.​

Nathan blinked as he moved along with Elliot hesitantly, watching as the other man opened the door to reveal seemingly complete darkness. He took in a breath as Elliot gripped his arm and pulled him forward- joking about his comment to Brigette.

They walked through the darkness, being guided by the hold on his arm- this cautious endeavor soon ended as they were pulled- Nathan falling into Elliot clumsily. When he looked up his heart sank.

Blackwell!?

He was shocked at the familiar faces. It was if he woke up in 2013 again. He involuntarily shook as he fully took in the scenery, the anxiety of the past welling up in him. He struggled to stand up, his face redding when he fell back on top of Elliot on the floor.

@Atomic Knight @York @Jeremi @Capri @Blackwell Academy

❝ ... not exactly what I was envisioning to be here but- ❞ Blake would begin to say when hearing Billy's and Lucifer's comments on the setting before they would be called over to join this tea party from the looks of it. As if they didn't have enough food to go around with the last loop.

zVRWKLa.jpg

❝ Uh... were you expecting us or? ❞ He decided to play along with this for now. Play along until something would start to happen that ruins the atmosphere and all that.

@Lucky @York @Atomic Knight
@Tea Party

A few teenagers pointed at Gentaro and laughed at his limp, not seeming to realize he might be in pain. A girl came out of the crowd to get in front of him so he couldn't get past her. "Hey there!" she said in a sing-song voice. She held a stack of pamphlets in her hand and moved to hand one to Gentaro. "Have you considered joining the Vortex Club?" she asked.

The pamphlet was brightly colored in purple tones. There was a stylized vortex on the front, with details for a club meeting and a party later that night.

Meanwhile, Elliot was grunting as Nathan fell on to him a second time over. He struggled to hold the other young man up. "What's wrong with you?" he asked a bit sharply, though he was worried something had happened to Nathan on the transition to this place. "Are you okay?"

"Nathan," said a male voice from behind the pair. Elliot quickly helped position Nathan so that he was standing instead of resting on him and eyed the man. He seemed old enough to be a teacher here, wearing glasses and business-casual attire.

Eu2Z8y4.gif

"What have I told you about roughhousing?"

There was a definite edge to the man's words. Elliot gave Emily a confused look.

"Um, uh..." he stammered, unsure what to make of this weird scenario.

Billy could only give Lucifer an incredulous sidelong look in response to what he said. "Let's just check this out," he said.

As he and the others approached, they saw a young girl beckoning them, talking about sweets. It took Billy a moment, but he definitely recognized her. "You were one of those two that were lost," he said, not even realizing he spoke out loud.

The rabbit, apparently named Usami, was sitting at the table as well. She was beckoning the others alongside the girl dressed in red.

The girl they had been chasing sat plainly across from the girl in red. "Ruby," she said, apparently knowing the girl's name. "I'm Jennifer. You and I, we are--"

"It's so wonderful to see more friends join us for our tea party!" Usami interrupted. "I was so worried I'd be late!"

There were others seated at the table. The man at the head, for just a moment, appeared to be a young man in his twenties with short, black hair and a blue dress shirt with a myriad of symbols on it. However, his image shifted to an older, balding man.

dm5VGmo.jpg

"I... can't say I've ever been to a tea party," the man said. He sounded almost as if he wasn't sure where he was.

There was a girl next to Ruby, one who had short blonde hair and a designer shirt, but she too shifted into a red-head with neon blue streaks.

5s3k3nn.jpg

"Ruby, pass me some of the treats too!" said the girl excitedly.

The man across from her and next to Jennifer appeared to be short man with a big nose and a long, white beard. On his head was a tattered prospector's hat. He transformed suddenly into a much different man.

iS3dW0T.jpg

"Now, Usami, this is a real nice spread you got here," drawled the man. He looked almost entranced, licking his lips.

Two others sat opposite each other, looking like red-head twins. They were quite familiar.

WcVpwr1.png

"What a quaint little party," said the woman.

"Perhaps too quaint, yes?" the man replied.

"That clearly was already implied. In any case, so glad to see old friends, isn't it?"

"Perhaps not, considering the situation."

Billy's mind was reeling. He at least was familiar with some of the people here. He gripped at the table, feeling a sudden onset of anxiety wash over him.

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies

As the group entered the tent to get out of the rain, they suddenly came upon a very eccentric looking man. If one looked past his outlandish attire, they would find he looked quite upset.

kttk2MO.png

"Ugh!" he sneered. "You are dragging mud into the tent. Not only that, but you are all completely soaking wet! Do you know how many rules you all are breaking already?!"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Crunch

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight

Despite all the kids laughing at Gentaro’s limp, the boy didn’t even bat an eye, and kept on trucking onwards until the girl approached him.

Vortex club? Gentaro’s never been a part of a Vortex Club before. The only school club he’s been a part of is the Kamen Rider Club which he helped form.

Gentaro looked at the Vortex Club’s pamphlet. It mentioned something about a party, but he’s not here for a party.

But at the same time, maybe the party might be something that has connections to the girl, and the white rabbit.

“Alright, I’m interested,” Gentaro said.​

"Oh em gee! I am SO sorry! Let me just dry myself off with my towel and wipe my feet on the doormat...oh. Wait. Neither are around, are they?! How do you expect people to follow rules you don't even have posted, huh?!" Jianyu glared daggers at this neon highlighter son of a bitch. "Now how about you cut us some slack? It's not like we WANTED to get caught in the rain!!"

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Crunch @Ver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back