Status
Not open for further replies.
Elliot reached out toward Bridgette as well, gritting his teeth in pain. He felt as if his mind was being ripped into pieces as dozens of random intrusive thoughts without context flashed across his mind. "Who... am... I?!"

Azura's singing began to fill the temple in stark contrast to the panic going on around her. Elliot latched on to the sound, grounding himself in the here and now. Etro's power was frightening, but Azura's voice was soothing. It even seemed to affect Etro, who began to project thoughts of awe and calm.

Perhaps this was why the Demiurge had chosen Azura in the first place.

After a moment, Etro stopped exhibiting her power. As everyone's thoughts began to settle, Elliot collapsed into the arms of his mother and friend. Etro seemed to shiver on her throne.

Never did I expect to be drawn to a higher purpose.

@Space_Candy @Lucky @Jeremi @Time

"I..." The boy waved his hand, causing a wind to pick up around him, pushing the group away from him. "I need to--"

Makoto took Kyoko's hand, taking a valiant step forward, despite every inch of him telling him otherwise. "They're right!" Makoto yelled, referring to Wanda, Blake and Gentaro. "I witnessed the multiverse's end! And yet... here we are! For one moment... for one small moment, I lost all hope... but now I see I couldn't have! Billy... and all of us, we are never going away! Never backing down!"

The wind suddenly slowed and the boy seemed confused. "I was told that I was... to feed on malevolence."

"And you will as the new Great Spirit of Eternity," the Demiurge said. "You were created to be a Great Spirit, but to function as Heart would mean the end of humanity. Your powers are better served as Eternity. The multiverse requires it."

The emotional manipulation began to swell. "I don't understand how you all resisted," said Innominat.

"Because we are the multiverse's last line of defense," Makoto declared. He looked around at everyone. "I'm in awe of it as much as you are. We'll keep hope alive."

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Jeremi @Eternity

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies

“We aren’t giving up,”
Gentaro said, placing a hand on Makoto’s shoulder, “We’ll never give up! We don’t know what will happen if we give up!”

He looked dead into the eyes of Innominat, before he began to speak calmly.

“We have people that we care about, people we look up to, people who matter to us. We have friends, families, and people who are counting on us! We aren’t giving up! We will never give up!”

Nathan tensed as if he were bracing himself for impact, the weight of Elliot's and Bridgette's grip feeling crushing to him. He listened to Azura's singing, hoping the woman's heavenly voice would calm the goddess. He heard Elliot cry out again, the pain in the man's voice broke Nathan's heart but the distress in his own mind almost completely drowned that feeling out.

Thankfully, the buzzing in his mind soon ceased- the sensation making him nauseous. He had little time to react to as Elliot fell on him knocking him over, he patted his head before giving Brigette a mixed look.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi

"He'll be fine," a calm voice spoke down to Nathan.

A quiet, grim-faced Giorno Giovanna moved past Nathan and Bridgette, his eyes squared solely upon the shivering queen that glared back at him from atop her throne. Indeed, between the avenues of Time and Eternity, Giorno chose to walk the path of Time. It was not a hard choice to make for him. It may have been the most natural choice he's had to make in a very long time.

For in his eyes, he knew Time and Eternity to be intertwined and nigh identical beneath the guise of Fate - a force that all souls are shackled to. Giorno stopped just ahead of the party, no sign of stress nor trouble in his frame save for a single bead of sweat that drifts down his forehead. Nothing he saw seems to have shaken him. Not even by a little bit.

Giorno focused his gaze on the Queen.

View attachment 8212

Even if she spoke no words, the ideas that flashed past his eyes were her voice, and Giorno chose to respond in kind. "No one really does. I believe a higher purpose to drawn to us. It's the resolve of their character that determines whether a person is willing to answer the call."

"You must be a Great Spirit,"
he spoke with a curious tone, more to himself than to the woman on the throne. "Then, Billy was right. We must be nearing the final round. Hm, I'm starting to get nostalgic already."

The boy closed his eyes, the last line coming out of him with more of a bitter edge. Approaching the final bout for the fate of the multiverse proved to be nothing new. But unlike that last fateful battle, no words could sway the outcome. The Magic God was misguided on her course but knew what she was doing was wrong.

This was not the same ordeal. Someone would have to die at the end of this story. The pale, unreadable gaze Giorno cast to the other end of the room spoke volumes of his intent. Blinking once, he refocused on the shivering queen.

"So, who are you?"

"I know what Billy -- what the Demiurge -- calls you. But what do you call yourself? And why did you say that this world was not your own?"

@Space_Candy @Lucky @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Time​

View attachment 8215

"New Great Spirits... So it's not an accident or anything that we're here after all..."
Touma mumbled to himself as he stood before the prospective new Great Spirit of Eternity. An unfamiliar little boy named Innominat. It felt like years ago to Touma that he'd witnessed the Great Spirits die out at the hands of the Revanchist, yet in fact it was merely not even a few days ago. Such days were harrowing to say the least, and just at a time when the boy thought he'd managed to get used to such trials and tribulations. That was the power of the bizarre, after all, and when it stopped being bizarre, that's when one would call it the power of the normal world.

But what was it that fueled the normal world? What did the normal world run on? The ties that bind the world that they wished to return to? As Touma gave a glance toward Makoto and Kyoko, it felt like he was on the cusp of figuring it out, as it reminded him of some other pairs he'd bumped into along the way during this mission, but he still couldn't put a name to it...

"..." Kyoko meanwhile blinked as Makoto boldly took her hand in his own, finding herself at a loss for words for once as she let him do the talking. Unconsciously her grasp on his hand tightened as he spoke, as though it just felt right to keep a hold of it. Nodding with Makoto and Gentaro, the lavender girl pitched in her two cents while they were at it. "That's right. So long as even one spark of hope exists, hope that the multiverse will be restored for good, there will always be someone out there, fighting to set things right again."

Hope... Was that the thing Touma was thinking of? Maybe it was a part of it, but the spiky-haired boy couldn't help but pause, wonder if there was something deeper than hope. Something he was overlooking all this time.

He could only hope he'd realize it in time.

Clenching his fist, Touma stepped forward as well. "Yeah. We'll never stop moving forward. We can't afford to look back; there's nothing there for us anymore. This isn't just for the people and places he's taken from us, but for the future he intends to steal from right under our noses!"

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Eternity

Etro looked momentarily at Giorno, but she seemed to quickly look away as if the sight of him unsettled her.

A Great Spirit...

She closed her eyes.

Forgive me. You look so much like the humans who were created from my being... This deity is correct, for I am Etro, a creation of Bhunivelze.

The Demiurge approached the Goddess and stretched a glowing hand out to her. "Etro, though you once ferried souls through the chaos of death, it is your unique touch upon reality that the multiverse demands of you. To see through time and manipulate it... that is what a Great Spirit of Time requires."

Etro opened her eyes and looked around the temple.

This is a pale imitation of Valhalla. Did you create this to soothe me?

"I did," the Demiurge responded. "Know that your legacy lives on. There are beings who go on to fight for you... and take up your mantle. Other worlds where you still exist. You must know that you can never directly interfere with the worlds in which you hail from, you understand?"

I do. Though you must know I am foolhardy and kind.

"It is due to your kindness that the multiverse has chosen you, Etro."

Very well.

The world changed once again

Innominat tilted his head at all of the monologues and platitudes. "Hope...?"

"We do not have the luxury of waiting, Innominat," the Demiurge said. "But as you can see, the warriors I have chosen for their final battle will stop at nothing. I can not say what Revan will do with you if he wins. Perhaps he will destroy you... or use you as well. Regardless, your cooperation will weaken him, making our fight that much easier."

The boy deity closed his eyes. "As long as I receive what I need to feed... I do not care. I see that you all have the power to provide what I desire. Your strength of wills..."

The Demiurge reached out with a glowing hand.

aSUibuO.jpg

"Then it is done."

The world changed once more.

Final Chapter
"Convergence"

When the group next opened their eyes, they were all together again in a new world. Etro and Innominat were gone. Billy had returned to normal.

woExUik.jpg

The young Avenger shook his head for a moment, getting his bearings. "Wow, uh, okay. That was weird."

"Are you... yourself again?" Makoto asked.

Billy nodded slowly. "Yes. And... I get the gist of what went on. Seems the multiverse naturally heals itself by appointing new Great Spirits and the Demiurge was just moving things along. With Etro and Innominat awakened, we actually have a shot at beating Revan in a fair fight. The Great Spirits naturally counter his reality manipulation."

"What about Sorey?"

"Guess he's still sleeping... I don't really know what the Demiurge has in store for him."

"Guess we'll just have to trust in it," Touma said as he warily looked around the torn setting they now found themselves in, a stark contrast to Hope's Peak Academy, yet it was something the boy was accustomed to now. "Is everyone alri--?"

Without warning, Elliot messily puked. He hadn't eaten much in the last couple of hours, so it at least wasn't too much of a mess. "Sorry..." he muttered.

"Oh."

Makoto turned to the young man and blinked.

"H-Hold on..."

JkHJvci.png

"Why is Elliot here?!"

Claire sighed. "Long story. I think you get how this whole multiverse thing works, right?"

Makoto recalled the... other versions of both himself and Claire. He let out a stuttering breath.

"Y-Yeah... ahaha..."

1597467784058.png

"Sounds like we missed a lot while we were out. But it's clear that the Demiurge did well deciding on who to protect what remained of the multiverse," Kyoko said, the compliment contrasting against her reliably non-emotive tone.

"... By the way, you can let go of my hand now, Makoto."

Makoto quickly unclasped his hand from Kyoko's, his face growing bright red. "Y-You just grounded me, Kyoko," he managed to say.

Y9ttnl4.png

"Anyway..." Billy looked around. "I think this is the loop that was meant for me. That means--" Billy clenched his fists. "--well, that's not all. Revan's here."

"Here?!" Elliot exclaimed. "In your world?"

"Well, it's not like he wanted to be obvious about it," Billy said with a shrug. "Point is, we gotta find him. We're going to hunt him down."

image.png

"He's here, huh... So we're finally at the endgame," Touma said with narrowed eyes, his resolve hardened as much as could be with that news. Once again clenching his fist like he oft did, the boy faced the others in the group. "I guess this is it. Everything or nothing! We've got Revan right where we want him... though I guess this also means we're right where he wants us too," he went on. It was as simple as that; both parties stood in the way of the other's goals.

The fate of the multiverse was about to reach its resolution. Who would be left to walk away from the end of the world?

Character List
@Takumi as Azura [Fire Emblem]
@Jeremi as Biscuit Krueger [Hunter x Hunter]
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi [OC]
@Josh as Clark Kent [Smallville]
@York as Emily Hayes [Amulet]
@Capri as Gentaro Kisaragi [Kamen Rider]
@Crunch as Giorno Giovanna [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Yun Lee as Jianyu [Street Fighter]
@Lucky as Lucifer Morningstar [Lucifer]
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti [OC]
@Kaykay as Mebuki Kusunoki [Kusunoki Mebuki is a Hero]
@Space_Candy as Nathan Prescott [Life is Strange]
@Sark as Thaal Sinestro [DC Comics]
@Ver as Touma Kamijou [A Certain Magical Index]​

Elliot reached out toward Bridgette as well, gritting his teeth in pain. He felt as if his mind was being ripped into pieces as dozens of random intrusive thoughts without context flashed across his mind. "Who... am... I?!"

Azura's singing began to fill the temple in stark contrast to the panic going on around her. Elliot latched on to the sound, grounding himself in the here and now. Etro's power was frightening, but Azura's voice was soothing. It even seemed to affect Etro, who began to project thoughts of awe and calm.

Perhaps this was why the Demiurge had chosen Azura in the first place.

After a moment, Etro stopped exhibiting her power. As everyone's thoughts began to settle, Elliot collapsed into the arms of his mother and friend. Etro seemed to shiver on her throne.

@Space_Candy @Lucky @Jeremi @Time

"I..." The boy waved his hand, causing a wind to pick up around him, pushing the group away from him. "I need to--"

Makoto took Kyoko's hand, taking a valiant step forward, despite every inch of him telling him otherwise. "They're right!" Makoto yelled, referring to Wanda, Blake and Gentaro. "I witnessed the multiverse's end! And yet... here we are! For one moment... for one small moment, I lost all hope... but now I see I couldn't have! Billy... and all of us, we are never going away! Never backing down!"

The wind suddenly slowed and the boy seemed confused. "I was told that I was... to feed on malevolence."

"And you will as the new Great Spirit of Eternity," the Demiurge said. "You were created to be a Great Spirit, but to function as Heart would mean the end of humanity. Your powers are better served as Eternity. The multiverse requires it."

The emotional manipulation began to swell. "I don't understand how you all resisted," said Innominat.

"Because we are the multiverse's last line of defense," Makoto declared. He looked around at everyone. "I'm in awe of it as much as you are. We'll keep hope alive."

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Jeremi @Eternity

Azura was glad that her song had helped, and her smile broadened even as she leaned against her naginata just a little.

d277729633ccf38c8ad550a19981a0ff631182a5.jpg

"No, no one expects to be part of a higher purpose. Even so, when fate has plans for you, sometimes you simply have to walk the path it sets for you." She replied.

Etro looked momentarily at Giorno, but she seemed to quickly look away as if the sight of him unsettled her.

A Great Spirit...

She closed her eyes.

Forgive me. You look so much like the humans who were created from my being... This deity is correct, for I am Etro, a creation of Bhunivelze.

The Demiurge approached the Goddess and stretched a glowing hand out to her. "Etro, though you once ferried souls through the chaos of death, it is your unique touch upon reality that the multiverse demands of you. To see through time and manipulate it... that is what a Great Spirit of Time requires."

"I did," the Demiurge responded. "Know that your legacy lives on. There are beings who go on to fight for you... and take up your mantle. Other worlds where you still exist. You must know that you can never directly interfere with the worlds in which you hail from, you understand?"

Very well.

"We do not have the luxury of waiting, Innominat," the Demiurge said. "But as you can see, the warriors I have chosen for their final battle will stop at nothing. I can not say what Revan will do with you if he wins. Perhaps he will destroy you... or use you as well. Regardless, your cooperation will weaken him, making our fight that much easier."

The boy deity closed his eyes. "As long as I receive what I need to feed... I do not care. I see that you all have the power to provide what I desire. Your strength of wills..."

aSUibuO.jpg

"Then it is done."

Final Chapter
"Convergence"

When the group next opened their eyes, they were all together again in a new world. Etro and Innominat were gone. Billy had returned to normal.

woExUik.jpg

The young Avenger shook his head for a moment, getting his bearings. "Wow, uh, okay. That was weird."

Billy nodded slowly. "Yes. And... I get the gist of what went on. Seems the multiverse naturally heals itself by appointing new Great Spirits and the Demiurge was just moving things along. With Etro and Innominat awakened, we actually have a shot at beating Revan in a fair fight. The Great Spirits naturally counter his reality manipulation."

"What about Sorey?"

"Guess he's still sleeping... I don't really know what the Demiurge has in store for him."

"Guess we'll just have to trust in it," Touma said as he warily looked around the torn setting they now found themselves in, a stark contrast to Hope's Peak Academy, yet it was something the boy was accustomed to now. "Is everyone alri--?"

Without warning, Elliot messily puked. He hadn't eaten much in the last couple of hours, so it at least wasn't too much of a mess. "Sorry..." he muttered.

"Oh."

"H-Hold on..."

JkHJvci.png

"Why is Elliot here?!"

Claire sighed. "Long story. I think you get how this whole multiverse thing works, right?"

Makoto recalled the... other versions of both himself and Claire. He let out a stuttering breath.

"Y-Yeah... ahaha..."

1597467784058.png

"Sounds like we missed a lot while we were out. But it's clear that the Demiurge did well deciding on who to protect what remained of the multiverse," Kyoko said, the compliment contrasting against her reliably non-emotive tone.

Makoto quickly unclasped his hand from Kyoko's, his face growing bright red. "Y-You just grounded me, Kyoko," he managed to say.

Y9ttnl4.png

"Anyway..." Billy looked around. "I think this is the loop that was meant for me. That means--" Billy clenched his fists. "--well, that's not all. Revan's here."

"Well, it's not like he wanted to be obvious about it," Billy said with a shrug. "Point is, we gotta find him. We're going to hunt him down."

image.png

"He's here, huh... So we're finally at the endgame," Touma said with narrowed eyes, his resolve hardened as much as could be with that news. Once again clenching his fist like he oft did, the boy faced the others in the group. "I guess this is it. Everything or nothing! We've got Revan right where we want him... though I guess this also means we're right where he wants us too," he went on. It was as simple as that; both parties stood in the way of the other's goals.

The fate of the multiverse was about to reach its resolution. Who would be left to walk away from the end of the world?

Character List

c120eabc05daed7bd2b5f810b6e05b087a784014.jpg

"So, he's waiting for us? I'm not surprised by that. " She huffed, before turning to Billy.

"If you can sense his presence, can you pinpoint his general area?" Azura asked with a frown.

When Elliot suddenly threw up, Azura turned to him with a concerned look.

"Are you alright?" She asked, brows drawn downward even more.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Crunch @Jeremi @Capri @Everyone

A Great Spirit...

She closed her eyes.

Very well.

aSUibuO.jpg

"Then it is done."

Final Chapter
"Convergence"

woExUik.jpg

"What about Sorey?"

"Oh."

"H-Hold on..."

JkHJvci.png

"Why is Elliot here?!"

"Y-Yeah... ahaha..."

1597467784058.png

Y9ttnl4.png

image.png

Character List

Emily Hayes & Ruby Rose
@Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Capri @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver

After that battle with Vanitas, Emily felt exhausted, more than she usually did.

But it didn't take a genius to figure out why; up until now, she had been using her powers with little concern for her own safety or wellbeing, conserving little and making every bit count.

It was no wonder that this would eventually take a toll on her body.

Even so, she refused to go anywhere, and stuck by Nathan and Elliot the whole time, even if her mind wasn't completely there, and her contributions were a little lackluster. She had to gather her strength for the battle with Revan.

Now that she knew the purpose for them having been called here, and realized just how decisive the final encounter was going to be though, Emily's stone flared to life just as they reached Billy's home world.

Her strength was back now. All of it. And she was more than willing to do everything it took to put a stop to Revan.

MX5D4c1.png

"No matter what happens. We'll be ready. Billy, if Revan chose to hide in a loop he made just for you. Do you think he set a trap once he found that you weren't here?"
She asked.

As serious as Emily was, given the situation though... She couldn't help but look amongst the others gathered here. She remembered all that had happened bringing them to this point.

Elliot, Nathan, Wanda, Ruby, Makoto, Kyoko, and who knows how many others...

The Multiverse was in danger, but it seemed even in the most trying of times, there would always be a counterforce, a way to fight back against Revan's wrongdoings.

If this battle went their way, and they did save the multiverse, a thought crossed her mind; perhaps she should stick around this time, to watch over this place a little longer.

There was still much to do back at home, but as time did not pass when she left, perhaps she could afford to put that journey on hold, for now.

Ruby in the meantime had excused herself to watch over Emily, but deep down, she too had her own troubles to sort through.

Her head hurt whenever she thought of the past. Thought about who she lost.

But to get here, as ironic as it was... She had lost yet another dear friend of hers.

Jennifer was gone.

But one thing was clear; in order to prevent further tragedy, they had to defeat Revan.

And so... She too found herself determined as ever, turning towards Billy and the others with a bittersweet smile on her face.

JDb8yVh.png

"Let's get him!" She shouted.

As futile as it was, Ruby attempted to bounce back into her usual, exciteable attitude. But there was no telling how long it would last, considering what Revan might still have in store for them...​

A Great Spirit...

She closed her eyes.

Very well.

aSUibuO.jpg

"Then it is done."

Final Chapter
"Convergence"

woExUik.jpg

"What about Sorey?"

"Oh."

"H-Hold on..."

JkHJvci.png

"Why is Elliot here?!"

"Y-Yeah... ahaha..."

1597467784058.png

Y9ttnl4.png

image.png

Character List
@Ver as Touma Kamijou [A Certain Magical Index]
View attachment 8261
"So it all comes down to this..." Thaal bowed his head. "Men against men... No more providence..."
A chuckle escape his lips.
"It is time that Revan learned the true meaning of terror... the kind that men like Nightmare could never teach him. Once this is over, I'll be taking his head for my mantle... or, at the very least, his mask and hands..."
A beat.
"Oh, I kid, of course." He lifted his eyes up off of the floor. "The bastard's skull should be displayed somewhere much more public..."

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Takumi etc.

A Great Spirit...

She closed her eyes.

Very well.

aSUibuO.jpg

"Then it is done."

Final Chapter
"Convergence"

woExUik.jpg

"What about Sorey?"

"Oh."

"H-Hold on..."

JkHJvci.png

"Why is Elliot here?!"

"Y-Yeah... ahaha..."

1597467784058.png

Y9ttnl4.png

image.png

Character List

"Yes, it is home..." Wanda mused aloud before her hands were enveloped in the now-familiar crimson glow. "I'm going to try and use my magic to locate him. The amount of power around him...I should be able to trace it."

"You can do that?" Biscuit asked not quite sure that it would be that easy.

"She looks like she does," Bridgette remarked before looking over to Elliot and Nathan. If the final battle was coming then she wasn't going to let these two out of her sight.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone

knGtjyi.jpg

❝ This is finally it, huh? ❞ Blake stated, seeing that this was the final destination of their journey. His heart was beating faster than ever from sheer anticipation. Surely this amounted to a lot of pressure on how well they were going to do against Revan, the man that threatened the entire multiverse's way of life.

❝ Might be the fact that we're quite literally at the end, but I can't help feeling... extremely antsy right now. Not that I'm nervous that I'll mess this up or something, but that I really want to settle my score against Revan by kicking his ass to kingdom come. ❞ He paused for a second after being blatantly forward enough about dealing with Revan. Then he awkwardly laughed at those words that came out of his mouth.

jAmTgYt.png

❝ Uh, weird I said that when I haven't even gotten face-to-face with this Revan guy at all yet. But my point still stands! Sorta... ❞

@Takumi @Jeremi @York @Josh @Capri @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver

"I-I'll be okay," Elliot said to Azura, holding out a hand to her.

"I don't know about any traps," Billy said, "but he knows we're coming." He looked to Gentaro, Emily, Ruby, Thaal, Blake, and all of the others. "Though we couldn't all make it here, I know we have the power to put things right. And don't worry..."

"This way," Wanda suddenly said, looking in a random direction. Billy began to fly that way.

"... we'll find reinforcements!"

As the group continued in the direction Wanda gave, they found that much of the area they were in was little more than a scorched battlefield. It was clear that this entire area had been the sight of an incredibly destructive battle. The group wandered past smoking craters and ruined buildings, on and on, only being forced to stop when a voice could be heard.

"Hold on now," said a male presence. "Where do you all think you're going?"

Suddenly, a giant card appeared before the group, blocking their way. A series of them appeared in a giant circle to trap the group inside.

5TWM0JV.gif

A blond man appeared before them, smirking. "Let's sit down and play a game first."

"Why should you have all the fun, Luxord?" said another male, who appeared next to the blond. This one seemed to have weird-looking guns and an eye-patch.

A third appeared next to them, with long blue hair and looking a bit like the "student" who had tried to stop Makoto and Kyoko before. "I am not letting these ones get past me again," he said.

Luxord calmly stroked his beard. "Xigbar... Saix. I suppose having you two here evens the odds, no?"

mzJptvT.png

Billy's eyes glowed blue. "These guys are working with Revan!"

@Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver

Last edited:
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @York @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver

Gentaro took out two Astroswitches and placed them in his driver.
The driver let out two robotic voices.
N MAGNET
S MAGNET
Gentaro then flipped both switches, and the driver let out a harmony.
N S MA-GU-NE~TO ON
And soon, Gentaro transformed into another form...
KR-Fourze_MagnetStates.png

Using the two switches' Magphone remnants as joysticks, Gentaro fired bolts of pure electromagnetism at Saix as if it were a railgun, causing anything metal or otherwise magnetic to burst towards him.​

"I-I'll be okay," Elliot said to Azura, holding out a hand to her.

"I don't know about any traps," Billy said, "but he knows we're coming." He looked to Gentaro, Emily, Ruby, Thaal, Blake, and all of the others. "Though we couldn't all make it here, I know we have the power to put things right. And don't worry..."

"This way," Wanda suddenly said, looking in a random direction. Billy began to fly that way.

"... we'll find reinforcements!"

As the group continued in the direction Wanda gave, they found that much of the area they were in was little more than a scorched battlefield. It was clear that this entire area had been the sight of an incredibly destructive battle. The group wandered past smoking craters and ruined buildings, on and on, only being forced to stop when a voice could be heard.

"Hold on now," said a male presence. "Where do you all think you're going?"

Suddenly, a giant card appeared before the group, blocking their way. A series of them appeared in a giant circle to trap the group inside.

5TWM0JV.gif

A blond man appeared before them, smirking. "Let's sit down and play a game first."

"Why should you have all the fun, Luxord?" said another male, who appeared next to the blond. This one seemed to have weird-looking guns and an eye-patch.

A third appeared next to them, with long blue hair and looking a bit like the "student" who had tried to stop Makoto and Kyoko before. "I am not letting these ones get past me again," he said.

Luxord calmly stroked his beard. "Xigbar... Saix. I suppose having you two here evens the odds, no?"

mzJptvT.png

Billy's eyes glowed blue. "These guys are working with Revan!"

@Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver

She didn't want to do this...Biscuit definitely didn't want to do this. Revealing her trump card. Everything hinged on this battle though, if they lost then reality as it was would no longer exist.

"They're pissing me off," Biscuit replied to Billy as she stepped in front of everyone. Even the untrained eye could sense the destructive aura surrounding her. "You assholes are really making me do this. I hope you realize that you're all going to die painfully screaming for your mommies." As Biscuit spoke her entire form started to change. Gone was the guise of a cute little girl and instead there was a brawny, tall figure standing in front of them. "The question is..."

yd9ahjO.png

"Which one of you punks I'm going to kill first." Seeing the cocky grin on Xigbar sealed his fate. The ground behind her burst as she sprung towards Xigbar ready to deliver a devastating punch right to his face.​

@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver

"Oh, fuck yeah, Bisky! Tear it up!!" Jianyu would give the muscular woman a boost of Psycho Power to give her an edge. She would need to conserve her energy for now, and save her big guns for the boss himself. Giving a few of their own some support shouldn't be a problem, though.

Honda, meanwhile, zeroed in on Luxord, who seemed unoccupied. "Settin'up a ring just for a bout with the master, huh? You asked for it, pal!" The sumo would go towards the blonde with a flying headbutt, aimed right for his abdomen!

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi

View attachment 8271

"Wait, you could do that this whole time?!" Touma exclaimed, aghast at Biscuit's transformation. Through all his run-ins with the bizarre powers of the magic and science sides, this was definitely lower on the list of things he'd expected to see people do, but then again, he'd read enough manga to be able to imagine the mechanics of an art like that.

Still, he shouldn't spend too much time in awe. He should just be glad this lady was on his side.

With that, the boy shook his head and narrowed his gaze right at the three black-clad men. As Billy confirmed their allegiances, Touma clenched his right fist tightly. "Say no more! We've come too far to let anyone block our path now!"

"You're...!" Kyoko began to call out toward Saix, quickly recognizing him as being present during their return to Hope's Peak, but found that she had nothing to say to the blue-haired man. It was clear that he was a Revanchist agent, and at this stage, he had made his choice. All that she could do was let the final hopes of the multiverse do what they had to.

"Stay back, you two!" Touma said to Makoto and Kyoko, holding out his left arm toward them before stepping in front of them protectively. "They may be just cronies, but that doesn't make them any less dangerous than the rest of all the other enemies we've had to face!"

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Capri @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @York @Crunch @Space_Candy @Everybody

Xigbar and Luxord instantly teleported away as Saix took the brunt of the railgun attack. He raised his weapon high, drawing the blast to it and standing his ground to absorb the attack. Claire grunted as her pistol flew out of her hands. Other metal debris within the walls of the battle flew at Saix, but he simply tossed his weapon into the middle of the group. Billy cast a spell to cease the magnet's effect. Saix then summoned a copy of the weapon into his hands and flew at Touma, ready to strike him down.

Xigbar appeared behind the charging Biscuit, firing an energy bullet into her back. He then craned his neck toward Jianyu and instantly fired off a volley of shots at her with his second gun.

When Luxord reappeared, Honda zeroed in on him. "Want to play?" he asked, four cards suddenly spin around him to protect him from direct attack. The cards spun rapidly. Three of them had Xs on the back of the, while one had an O...

Like church bells tolling over an old colosseum. Like old gods looking upon down their challengers. The final round had finally come to pass. The end of the golden road was in sight. The purpose of the path drew near. The wealth of emotion had pooled within that heart was worth a novel alone, but Giorno Giovanna could afford no expenses, for the Requiem had yet to play.

"MUDA!"

In the passing moment of Blake rushing in-between Touma and Saix to block the latter's attack, a fist swung out the sidelines towards the Organization member. The familiar cry of Giorno's stand gave away his presence - blazing eyes locked on Saix's form as he came sprinting towards the man. The distance to Gold Experience's effective ranged counts down in his mind. Meter by meter, inch by inch.

"Gold Experience!"

Giorno forced his heel into the dirt, coming to a screeching halt just as he twisted his body to the side, allowing the familiarly shimmering form of his stand to lunge past his torso. A hailstorm of breakneck punches fell upon the man before finishing with a hook towards his jaw, the continuous cry of Gold Experience accompanying every blow.

baf4a799090144c09c7cf05d175b9dac06f2b0e7r1-320-178_hq.gif

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!"

"MU~DA!"

Regardless of if any of the hits connected, Giorno stumbled back next to Touma, flicking a glance towards him. With how well Giorno was at hiding his intentions behind a blank face, Touma may not have gotten it the first time - but when the Joestar's hand drifted to his chest, where the thin outline of an object resembling an arrow protrudes from beneath his uniform, it was clear what he wanted.

View attachment 8276

"... When I use this, Touma, I'll need you cover me," he grunted, a bead of sweat dripping down his brow. These enemies wouldn't go down easy. Sustaining Gold Experience proved to be a challenge in itself. "I'm not having another Pucci situation happen again if I can help it."

The weight upon his words felt as if he was conjuring an image of Othinus, the Magic God, within Touma's mind - as well as the ghost of the 'ability' Giorno used to stall her, that which he called Requiem. It was not fate that brought the Arrow to the final round of the last game. It was Giorno Giovanna that carried forward this inherited will.

And right now, he needed Touma Kamijou to stop him from dying.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Josh @York @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back