Status
Not open for further replies.
Revan staggered to his feet, shining from the brilliant display of energy dancing in the air before him. Azura's and Blake's powers combined with Thaal's, creating an epic combination of energy. Gritting his teeth, Revan reached out toward Touma, freezing the boy in place with the Force. His closed fist shook, for Revan knew it had to be avoided. His other arm reached out toward the rockets, stopping them in the air and exploding them. Revan struggled against the overwhelming power, legs shaking.

"Very well!" he cried. "You leave me no choice! I'm sorry, comrades, but I must forge a better world!"

Energy, so thick it was physically visible, ebbed and flowed from the remaining fighters on Revan's side, rushing toward Revan, allowing him to keep his balance as he held off Touma, Blake, Azura, and Thaal. An explosion of Force energy sent Azura and Blake physically flying backward, though Revan could not risk the same with Touma.

Wesker let out a growl as he suddenly felt his energy leave him. "This was not a part of the deal!" he yelled toward Revan, only for him to stop dead in his tracks when Nathan shot him. Wesker shivered as he put a hand to his side, realizing that he was bleeding openly. Claire ran in then, grabbing Wesker and slamming his head against her knee. The man stumbled backward and on to his knees.

"He's stealing their power," Elliot said. "I-I didn't think he could do that after I turned it off on him."

Despite the power flowing toward him, Revan still strained. His Force walls waned slightly. The Force holding Touma lowered slightly, allowing him closer to Revan. The man was putting his all into holding back the attacks and it seemed he would not be able to hold back any more that came his way.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @York @Takumi @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver

Gentaro once again placed the Cosmic switch in his Barizun Sword, his blade glowing with Cosmic Energy as he prepared it for his final attack against Revan.

“RIDEEEEEEER”

He charged towards Revan.

“ULTIMAAAAAAATE”

He leapt up into the air.

“INTERGALACTIIIIIIIC”

He spun in midair.

“FINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!”

The spinning stopped, and he slashed at Revan with all of his might.​

Revan staggered to his feet, shining from the brilliant display of energy dancing in the air before him. Azura's and Blake's powers combined with Thaal's, creating an epic combination of energy. Gritting his teeth, Revan reached out toward Touma, freezing the boy in place with the Force. His closed fist shook, for Revan knew it had to be avoided. His other arm reached out toward the rockets, stopping them in the air and exploding them. Revan struggled against the overwhelming power, legs shaking.

"Very well!" he cried. "You leave me no choice! I'm sorry, comrades, but I must forge a better world!"

Energy, so thick it was physically visible, ebbed and flowed from the remaining fighters on Revan's side, rushing toward Revan, allowing him to keep his balance as he held off Touma, Blake, Azura, and Thaal. An explosion of Force energy sent Azura and Blake physically flying backward, though Revan could not risk the same with Touma.

Wesker let out a growl as he suddenly felt his energy leave him. "This was not a part of the deal!" he yelled toward Revan, only for him to stop dead in his tracks when Nathan shot him. Wesker shivered as he put a hand to his side, realizing that he was bleeding openly. Claire ran in then, grabbing Wesker and slamming his head against her knee. The man stumbled backward and on to his knees.

"He's stealing their power," Elliot said. "I-I didn't think he could do that after I turned it off on him."

Despite the power flowing toward him, Revan still strained. His Force walls waned slightly. The Force holding Touma lowered slightly, allowing him closer to Revan. The man was putting his all into holding back the attacks and it seemed he would not be able to hold back any more that came his way.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

Suddenly, the air split open with a harsh, static shriek.

Following the brilliant display of Gentaro's ability, the space around Revan briefly turned pitch-black. Reality twisted against its rigid bindings, as a swirling coalescence of energy severed the natural flow of time. Something odd had just occurred. From Revan's point of view, he most likely would have begun a counter-attack, perhaps. A crushing blow with all his might, meant to blow away Gentaro and Touma. That action was meant to occur. His hand was ready to move. His mind was clear in its purpose. He could very clearly remember moving to attack his enemies.

However, it did not happen.

When the energy had faded, Revan was standing still. His intended counter-attack towards Gentaro did not occur. A humming saber in his hand, the power of the Force at his fingertips, he did not move an inch. The energy he leeched from his allies still flowed through his body like a raging stream, but nothing came of it, for Revan did not move. So, he might have tried again. Purpose in his step. Weight in the hand that held his saber. He moves to strike down his foes.

Nothing happened.

The moment passes in peace before an azurite light washes upon the Sith from above. He would've had no choice but to tilt his head upward to behold the source of the light.

View attachment 8494
View attachment 8495
View attachment 8496

View attachment 8497

"..."

Floating just above the battlefield, caressed by an aura of swirling blue energy, was a young man possessed of golden hair and green eyes. His piercing gaze fell upon the Sith Lord, staring down at him from where he hovered. He clutched the collar of his uniform and held his hand at his hip. Scattered pieces of debris and rock swirled about beneath him through sheer will, caught in the overwhelming atmosphere of the being that hovered by his side.

An almost alien entity, matching both the build and presence of its master, decorated in a brilliant tan carapace similar to that of an insect. It, too, glared down at Revan with a set of unblinking lavender eyes, above them emblazoned the purple imprint of an Arrow. While the boy remained silent and still staring upon the Sith, the entity began to speak. Its voice was like thunder, booming across the battlefield with the confidence of a descending angel.

"This... is Requiem."

"What you see is the 'truth.' You feel the willpower to act upon your abilities, but you will never arrive at the 'truth' that will happen. None who stand before me will ever arrive at that place, regardless of their abilities."

"This is the power of Gold Experience Requiem."

"... And I know it quite well, Revan."

Giorno Giovanna spoke; his words were heavy and purposeful. Descending from where he floated, his feet touched the ground in front of his enemy. Unwavering and unafraid of his newfound power, he looked at him. The boy clenched his fists tight - just looking at Revan from this distance brought an ache to his stomach.

"The world you seek you create is founded in falsehood and superficial dogma. It was never the 'truth'. All this time, you've changed and warped the world around you to fit an image that you believe to be 'just'."

He slipped a hand from his side, pointing it at the man like a declaration of war. "You've acted upon this reality enough. You've changed so many lives for the worse and altered the course of the future for good, maybe. The damage you've done can perhaps never be repaired. Not even Requiem can do something like that. But what it can do... is hold this reality in place."

"For that reason, nothing you ever do will ever become real. No breath you draw will ever take from the air. No wound you cause will ever leave a mark. No object you create will ever be seen. Never again."

"Your actions upon this world... will always return to 'zero'!"

True to his word, unless he chose to challenge the reality which bent to the will of Giorno, Revan would be forced to stand as he did now, staring fruitlessly into the eyes of every entity whom the Sith had done wrong to create his perfect world, and watch. Giorno allowed him this final moment of respite, having betrayed his own 'comrades' for last-minute power. A moment to stare upon the eyes of those few deluded souls who believed in him.

And then, in the end, Giorno would attempt to act upon his threat.

0048023703EAF9B9574654D78E3AB6ED1AF85B51

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!

A furious storm of empowered punches smashed into the man, each knuckle carrying the power of a pile bunker behind it. Each blow slammed into him with pain that could be felt by even the most dull-nerved monster in every reality Revan has stepped through. Giorno stood as still as a statue, slowly walking ahead as his stand tore into his enemy. The entity twirled about, gathering all the power it could muster into the palm of its golden, fate-driven hand.

Giorno raised a hand to his temple and offered a two-fingered salute.

"Arrivederci."

20facd38f6cbc6e5ef6f44aa8baaaae717df5188.gif

"MU~DA!!"

A final punch slammed into the Sith's head.

If he chose to die at this moment, it would be the most significant mistake one man could make in the history of all realities.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @York @Capri @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver

Landing roughly on his feet after being shoved away, Blake readjusted his grip on the crystallized lance. Assessing the situation, the ravenette could only chuckle at Revan's desperate attempt to fight back all of them.

❝ You have no idea how much karma's gonna hit you back after all of this you've pulled. Pushing your allies off of the bus just to keep yourself powerful? You're definitely not fit to forcefully mold the multiverse to your liking! No one should have that right, you know! ❞ Blake held the lance up with his sights aimed at Revan, a magical glyph appeared in front of the lance's pointed tip.

❝ If my sister's memories tell me right, this is definitely something you've seen before. Except there's only one difference. ❞ A bright light began to develop from the center of the glyph, rapidly becoming brighter and brighter by the second.

❝ This is the culmination of every Miracle I could gather from this borrowed power. Not a few Miracles like before, but a collective wave of Miracles that everyone wholeheartedly believes in! ❞ He stood his ground, extending his lance back a few inches away from the charged glyph.

❝ For the multiverse's reality, I'll go all-out with what my sister intended to end this with in the first place... ❞ An overwhelmingly potent pool of magic focused to a single glyph radiated before him. Then,

❝ ... Lapis Lazuli Ultimaweaver Beaaaaaaaaam!! He exclaimed with all his might, thrusting the crystallized lance into the charged glyph, releasing a powerful magical beam in Revan's direction. The beam would specifically and carefully weave its path toward the targeted enemy without grazing any of Blake's allies. All that the beam knew was that Revan was the final target, and it would find its way to him for the all-out final attack!

@Takumi @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Josh @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver

Lucifer Morningstar, Lincoln Campbell, Peter Parker, and Peter Quill

Lucifer took a deep breath, retracting the demons from the area. " There is nothing in the world that I hate more than a sore loser. It seems you are so stubborn to see that what you want isn't happening. But like a spoiled child, we're going to have to discpline you a bit," he replied, summonin his fire and throwing it Revan, following it up with some telekinesis. " You know, I almost feel bad...." he replied, teleporting and knocking a few superpowered punches in the mix.

Lincoln would look over and add some of his electrcity shooting it. " This is for everyone you ever hurt."

"
And this is for destroying the world." Peter replied, shooting his webs to tie up Revan.

" And this is for always being a dick, Revan." Peter replied, shooting his blaster along with the power he receieved from his father at once.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

COLLABORATION WITH @Yun Lee
Sinestro’s Construct shattered like glass before Revan’s second wind. Shards of pure terror rain down upon the battlefield. Sinestro watched the Golden Hail fall.
It wasn’t enough.
Fear had fallen short.
He tightened fists. He squeezed his ring until it burned.

[40% Charge Remaining]
Of course.

Of course, his charge was failing him now. It was fate. Folly. He needed something more. Something raw. He needed power. He needed his pet project.
Thaal closed his eyes.
It’s time…
Parallax’s words caressed his ear like a lover’s.
It’s time… go to her… You know what you have to do…
He didn’t need his ring to guide his hand. He didn’t need the fear-demon’s guidance.
It was fate. It was folly.
He could smell her fear from a mile off. He could taste her terror. It was pure, delectable power. So selfless. Untainted. Even here, at the end of all things… she didn’t fear for her safety. Only his.
Jianyu.
There she stood, sharper than any blade. She waved her hand. A column of psycho-power burst upwards from the earth, sheltering Conner from a falling Construct Shard.
Thaal smiled.
Yes. Now was the time.
The Yellow Lantern twisted his wrist. The falling shards changed course. Where there had once been hailstones, there were now arrowheads. They converged on a single point. A single person.

[BOOM] [BOOM]] [BOOM] [BOOM] [BOOM]
Fire. Screaming. Explosions. Yellow.
[BOOM] [BOOM] [BOOM] [BOOM] [BOOM]
Yellow. Yellow. Yellow. No thoughts, no sights, no sounds. Just yellow. Only yellow. Nothing but--
[BOOM] [BOOM] [BOOM] [BOOM] [BOOM]
"Fuck!" Jianyu hissed as a shard sliced her shoulder. A temporary reprieve, but it soon gave way to that same. Damn. Yellow.
She wasn't gonna let this end. Not now. Not when Conner was by her side again. Everything she's lost, everything she's fought for, survived for. It wasn't for nothing.
It won't be for nothing.
[BOOM] [BOOM]] [BOOM] [BOOM] [B---]
"..."

Finally. A new color took over. No more yellow. Jianyu was grateful, at first, until she realized what this color meant.

Silence.

Darkness.

Death.

Black.

Everything was gone. The glass, the explosions, the battle, Revan, Conner. Nothing was left. She was alone. Fuck. Fuck! No...no! She was so close! Finally, things had been going right. They had been so close, and now...what was there? What was left?

She didn't have to wait long for an answer. She heard her name, muffled and distant, but it was Conner's voice. She turned to face him, to an empty void.

"Conner?"

There was...something forming. Soft, but prominent. A light? A red face? Was this death? Was this...

"...sis?"

The red face grinned sadistically, and the light turned that awful color. That fucking color. A color that had been the bane of her existence evet since she got drafted into this multiversal bullshit.

Yellow.

Sinestro.
View attachment 8498
“Jianyu… Jianyu… Jianyu…” Sinestro tutted over the pitter-patter of falling shards. “You’re lucky I found you in time… Losing your nerve in a time like this… you should be ashamed of yourself…”
"Oh my God, are you kidding me right now?!" Of all the time for him to decide to fuck with her, it was now?! "For fuck's sake, you walking pile of dogshit! Revan's still out there! Unless you want me kicking your ass into a whole other dimension instead of his, you better let me go. NOW."
“Tragically, I cannot…” Sinestro smirked, tracing the edge of his Ultra-Violet ring. “Not in good conscience, at least…”
"Bite me, bitch. This isn't funny. Not to anyone but you."
“You and I both know what’s going to happen when I drop this barrier, Jianyu.”
"Oh, yeah?" She crossed her arms, glaring him down. "Like what? Me and my boyfriend save the world and get on with our lives? I forget you ever existed? Tell me, Einstein, what could be worse than that?"
“You’ll die,” Sinestro shrugged lackadaisically. “Or worse yet, you’ll fire another wild energy blast and get somebody important killed. So you’re going to stay in this bubble until this scene has resolved itself… like a good little girl…”
Jianyu's eye twitched, her body starting to shake. Keeping her cool was getting harder with every smarmy word out of this fucker's mouth. "You know what, asshole? I've been your punching bag since the start of all this bullshit. I have no idea what that Demiurge was even thinking, bringing a selfish egotistical freak like you to stop Revan, but I'm pretty fucking sure it wasn't to be a goddamn pain my ass every time I breathe? What's the fucking payoff? Do you get off to this? Get some fucking sick kicks out of treating me like shit?!"
“Kicks? Me? No…” Sinestro smirked. “I’m simply doing my civic duty. As a dutiful citizen of the multiverse, I have no choice but to—”

[BOOM]

A Psycho-Blast shook Sinestro’s construct dome. The dark flames of Jianyu’s hate rippled across its shell. The Golden wall trembled like water. It sparked and sputtered, and then went still.
“So… I’m guessing you weren’t trying to make my barrier stronger…”
"Oh, for fuck's sake…"
“I suggest you settle in for the night. Make yourself comfortable.” Sinestro presented the doll with a plastic smile. “I can make you a Construct Chair if you like? Would you like a chair, doll?”
That word.
That fucking word.
"Don't." Her blood ran cold. Her heart raced. Her control was slipping away faster now. "Don't...don't call me that…"
“Don’t you like that name?” Sinestro played coy. “Doll? I mean… it’s what you are, isn’t it? One of Bison’s darling dolls…”
“Stop.
Sh-shut up…!" She covered her ears.
“One of his playthings… you’ve bounced from one toy box to the next, haven’t you? First, you were Bison’s… then Arcade’s… Revan’s…”
"Shut up. Shut up!!"
“It’s a miracle they all have so much time for such a broken thing… A cracked, ceramic doll… One with so many missing pieces…”
"I said SHUT UP!!!!"

Fire. Purple fire consumed Sinestro. Fury. Hate. Loathing. It stung his flesh and stunned his system.
“Commendable effort…” Sinestro tutted, smoking still pouring off of his uniform. “More impressive than your last escape attempt… but still… disappointing.”
"You'll WISH that was all I did, motherfucker. Let. Me. Out!!!!"
“You see, I was hoping that we could have avoided this…” Thaal looped his hands behind his back. He began to pace the bubble. “Then again, these tantrums… they’re awfully on-brand for you, aren’t they?” Sinestro’s Ultra-Violet ring began to flicker and glow once again. It’s light was…. Different, compared to that of his yellow ring. Its light was cold… and somehow dark. ”You really should have accepted my first offer, Doll… You really should have accepted my chair…”
View attachment 8500

Ghostly ribbons stretched out from Sinestro’s person. The wailing threads reached out in all directions. The wisps caressed the edge of the barrier and… vanished.
“I’m guessing that you weren’t trying to strengthen your barrier?” Jianyu sneered.
“Cute,” Sinestro replied bluntly. “Cute.”
“GHHHHHH”
Choking. She could hear it through the barrier’s fall. Gasping. Pained gaps. No. It wasn’t choking. It was garbled. Wet. Someone wasn't choking, someone was…

...no.

No.
No. No. No.
It was happening again.
No.
Not again.
Not again…
Not to him. Not to…

Oh God, Conner!!
"No! No no no nononononononoNONONONONONONO!!!!!"
“We could have avoided all of this Jianyu… But no… you had to act out… you just had to act out…”
"No! Please, Conner! NO!!!" The fury that had once filled her eyes vanished, drained away into something else. Something she felt all those years ago when she realized that the one person that mattered more than anything was about to give herself to the river. She grabbed Sinestro's shirt, eyes wide with pure terror. "I have to….he's...please! Let me go!!!"
“Your tone has changed…”
"Conner! Conner!!!" Jianyu let go of the Lantern, racing to the barrier and pounding on it with her fists. "Conner!! Please! Fuck!! CONNER!!!"
She couldn't let this happen. Not again. God, please, not again!!
“GHHHHH” Superboy wailed.
Silence.
The screams had hurt her. Each one had felt like a dagger in her gut.
But the silence that followed…
It haunted her.
It haunted her, just as it had all those years ago…
View attachment 8501
“Look what you did…”
“No…”
“Look what you made me do…”
“Please, no…”
“It’s always sad when a love affair dies… that decline into silence and doubt and---”

[BOOOOOOOOOOOOM]

A flaming fist struck Sinestro’s check. His jaw shattered like glass.
Sinestro tried to open his mouth. He tried to hit Jianyu with some sort of witty remark. Some vexing comments. No such words came out. He simply smiled.
"Stop. Smiling." She had gone cold. She was beyond fury and fear, beyond anything else. All that was left was the cold.
Another punch. Thaal raised his hands to meet her blow. She was too fast. He was lucky to stumble back with a broken nose. He was lucky to stumble back at all.
"I said. Stop. Smiling."
Sinestro summoned a Golden Shield to meet Jianyu’s kick.
It didn’t save him.
Her boot shattered his construct. Shards of Golden glass washed over Thaal.
Another strike.
Another broken bone.
Another smile.
Another strike.
Another broken bone.
Another smile.
Another strike.
Another broken bone.
Another smile.
"Why…" The cold was no longer cold, but icy heat that now boiled over. "Why...why...WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP SMILING?????
“I’m smiling…” Sinestro wheezed. He staggered back towards Jianyu. “Because… Because it’s working!”
[CRACK!]
He swung his head forward, ready to butt Jianyu’s. She caught it effortlessly. With a careless push, she forced Sinestro back down to his knees.
“Gah!” Sinestro snorted, hobbling back onto his feet. “Excellent… yes… Exc—”
A psycho-blast sent the Korugarian hurtling back into the barrier’s wall. Something important went pop. Sinestro opened his mouth to gasp for air. Jianyu caught his face before he could do so. Black streaks trailed down her cheeks, but not from mascara. No...these were tears of agony, leaking of Psycho Power from a body that couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Why?" Her voice was soft, broken, as though she was asking herself and not Sinestro. "Why...everyone I love, they...Xiayu, Tretij, Conner...why do I hurt them just by existing? Why do they have to suffer? Why do I…?"
“Your suffering… it’s a small price to pay…” Sinestro chuckled weakly. “It’s a small price to pay… for the Multiverse…”
"...the Multiverse?"

[BANG]

"FUCK THE MULTIVERSE!!"
[BANG]

"FUCK BISON!!"
[BANG]

"FUCK ARCADE!!"
[BANG]

"FUCK REVAN!!"
[BANG]

"FUCK YOU!!"
[CRACK]

"FUCK YOU!!!"
[CRACK]

"FUCK!!!! YOU!!!!"
Thaal slowly raised his hands before his face. He was bloodied. Beaten.
“Finish… Finish it…. It’s like you said… You’ve got things to do…”
"Why...why don't you...WHY CAN'T YOU SUFFER??"
[CRACK]
“SUFFER!”
[CRACK]
“SUFFER, YOU COWARD!”
[CRACK]
[CRACK]
[CRACK]

Sinestro…
Simply…
Smiled.

Once more the fire faded from Jianyu’s eyes. An empty haunted gaze smoldered in its place. She released her hold over Sinestro. He slumped down at her feet.
“Why… Why are you smiling…?”
“Because…” Sinestro spluttered. “We all have our parts to play… Our duties… Yours is to end the cycle of hate you’ve been trapped in… ever since the Island… Yours is to kill Revan… To clear the slate… to 'save the word'…” He half-coughed, half-scoffed. “And mine? Mine was to deliver you here… And… when the time came… to give you the push you needed…”
Jianyu stepped away from her crippled foe, her fingers still trembling and tense.
“The Power of Fear couldn’t save the Old World from the Revanchists…” Thaal whispered.I couldn’t save the Old World. The Destruction of Everything You Know… it changes you… I’m sure you understand that as well as I… Sinestro failed his people. Sinestro failed his daughter. He was never meant to be the hero of this tale…
“But you?”
His taunting smile was replaced by something… warm. Something natural. “An Orphan… A Survivor… A woman who, despite everything she endured, never truly sacrificed her soul… You just might be...
“Potential… Ever since that fateful day by the waterfall… it’s been trying to break free. I was once vain enough to believe you to be a candidate for my Corps. But the strength that burns within you… It’s something more. Xiayu’s death. Tretij’s betrayal. Conner’s endangerment. They showed us a glimmer of that power. To awaken that strength again… I had to take certain steps…”
“You needed someone to hate. That part wasn’t a challenge. I like to think that I rose to that occasion. You needed someone to love. Conner fits that bill perfectly. I needed to convince you that he too would be taken away from you if you didn’t break that final internal barrier…”

Convinced…” Jianyu muttered to herself. “Convinced…”
“The Age of Fear is at an end, Jianyu…” Thaal coughed. He raised his knee. He slowly pushed himself back onto his feet. With a snap of his fingers, the barrier melted away. “The Age of Wrath is here… the Age of Righteous Fury is upon us…”

“Jian!” Conner cried, stepping into the crater Jianyu’s blasts had carved. “Jian is you…?”

“Hold on to your fury. Hold on to your hate. Your madness. Wield them like the weapons that they are. Xiayu. FANG. Tretij. Conner… Sinestro. Love and Hate. These names shall be your war-cry.” Thaal snarled ith furious conviction. “Slay me if you must. I doubt I’ll have much of a place in this… new tomorrow. I’ll face Hell with a smile… know that Revan shall soon follow me there… Xiayu. Tretij. FANG. Conner… Sinestro. Run along, little Doll… Fate’s calling…”

The world came back into view. The fighting. The chaos. Everything returned. Everything but Jianyu. Snow white hair flew behind her, framing eyes that had lost their irises, their pupils, everything but cold white. Her aura glowed visibly, a brilliant violet. Maybe no one would think much of it. But one man did, at least. Having started for the Revan battle, Edmond Honda stopped dead in his tracks, his blood freezing in his veins. He gulped, only able to say one word as he looked at the girl before him.

"Bison…"

[BOOM!]

A violet flame consumed the area where Thaal Sinestro stood. Whether he lived or died didn't matter. She was beyond that now. Beyond him. Her sights were on one man.

"REVAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!"

Jianyu teleported right behind Revan as he took in all the other attacks.

"Ultimate…"

Her eyes burned into the Sith's soul. Her control was long gone.

"Psycho…"

Her aura glowed into an inferno. Hatred. Despair. Grief. Fury.

Malevolence.

"CRUSHER!!!!!!!"

Jianyu slammed into Revan, the force of her Psycho Power channeling into this ultimate attack. The man who had brought so much misery into the Multiverse would now feel its full force.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @York @Capri @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Crunch @Ver

"Whew! One down, six to go!" Sumia looked throughout the battlefield for where to assist next, before seeing a familiar face fighting the masses of Celtic warriors. "Lindel!" The Pegasus Knight flew to his side, striking down Medb's mooks with her lance to cut herself a path. "It's so good to see you again!"

"More folks in on the fray, huh?!" With Xehanort's trio out of the picture, Honda had moved to take on the soldiers, as well. "Looks like this fight is turning in out favor! But was there ever any doubt?"

With the combined efforts of everyone involved, Medb's forces were all but diminished. Suddenly, from behind Kiyohime came a powerful blow to her back as Medb reappeared. "And YOU'RE in the way of MY love! Did any of you ever think of that?! That I have something I'm fighting for, too?!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Capri @MedbFight

---

"Oh, Ethan! You always know just what to say to make a girl swoon!" Things like that reminded the Reaper why she fell for him in the first place. Though, seeing her darling in danger, she gritted her teeth and made a dash for Dagran. "Our love burns eternal, you fool! Unlike you, who'll be fizzling out in the next five minutes!!" She punctuated that remark by making a slice at Dagran's right arm, hoping to slice it clean off at the shoulder!

@Ver @Takumi @DagranFight

---

As the Black Keys came for Alice, the assassin attempted to bat them away with her Beam Katanas, though a few did graze her. "Tch...!" At least he was getting closer to the end. Bringing herself back down to the ground, Alice used Erika's attack as a chance to close the distance between herself and the priest. "All mine!" she cried, all five Beam Katanas jutting forward in an attempt to pierce the man clean through!

@Takumi @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @KotomineFight

Dagran nearly rolled his eyes at Grell's remark, moving as quickly as possible out of the way of her death scythe so he could keep his arm, and swinging his blade or using his shield to ultimately block any follow up attacks from the chainsaw wielding reaper and push her back with a great deal of force. He wasn't going to end up like damned Zangurak, running the chance of losing the power of the Gurak's half of the Outsider due to losing a limb.

Unfortunately for him, he still had some of his skin torn into from Grell's attack, and grit his teeth at the fact. Fingers flexing, the mark on his hand flared again as the chains appeared, the bleeding wound in his shoulder working to heal the worst of the damage in the meantime.

Though at Revan's cry to his 'comerades' the mercenary gaze flicked to the Sith then narrowed slightly. Ah, so that's what it'd come to. Practically signing the up for death it looked like, making Dagran almost scoff. Gaze returning to both Grell and Ethan, Dagran prepared for another onslaught of attacks from the duo, prepared to go on the defensive.

@Ver @Yun Lee

"Ah! Miss Sumia, so good to see you too, given the circumstances." Lindel greeted with a smile, sword cutting down another of the Celtic warriors without so much as batting an eye.

With Meadb appearing and admitting she also had something to fight for, the magus rose a brow and clicked his tongue.

"Everyone has something to fight for, if they care enough. The thing is, is it really worth hurting so many people trying to protect their loved ones from a potentially bad fate? This whole fight just seems almost silly if you ask me." He hummed, another gust of wind picking up in an attempt to slam into Meadb and knock her down as he spoke.

"Believe it or not, despite my good looks I've been around a while, and I'm at a point where I have no qualms getting blood on my hands when it comes to protecting those I love if I have to." He stated matter-of-factly.

"So, if you really believe that whatever this Revan has told you is worth the possibility of dying while you're currently outnumbered then so be it." He concluded, sword at the ready as he watched Meadb with a frown and sharp eyes.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Capri @Meadbfight

Azura cried out as she was forced back, grunting as she landed on the hard earth before eventually pulling herself back to her feet. Her pendant glowed brightly once more, golden eyes narrowed as Revan was being attacked by many of her allies at once.

"You are an ocean of waves
Weaving a dream
Like thoughts become a river stream
Yet may the tide ever change
Flowing like time
To the path, yours to climb

Thou seek the light
With an outstretched hand
A divine blade lies before you
So command the wake of dreams
To restore the world, cut 'way the seams

Join in our prayer, in our song
Of birthrights and love
Come the sun, illuminate the sky
Pray that we may quell the dark
Light take the throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone."

Despite the lyrics being slightly different, her intended effect was currently still the same, arms outstretched, she closed her eyes breifly as before focusing them on her allies and their combined attacks against Revan and his supposed 'comerades'.

"You are an ocean of waves
Weaving a dream
Flowing like time
To the path yours to claim.

Thou seek the dark
With an unsheathed blade
Now a white ivory throne beckons
So obtain the fate you sow
On this path, be weary friend and foe

Join in the tale, in the blight
Of conquest and lies
Come the sun, to tarnish in the sky
Vow that we shall tear the light
Dark seize the throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone.

May thy chosen path lead way and grace you with virtue
But surely a balance awaits
So be it bliss or pain you gain
Beyond the route-way's end
You'll gain resilience and weakness
The trials, the thorn in your side
Becomes the greatest strength in you
."

Projecting her voice and attempting to boost her allies morale, along with their attacks and rejuvenating them on top of it, she put her all into it, like when she tried to calm the chaos around her when Etros was panicking.

She moved with the grace and fluidity of the element her pendant helped her control, and sent two glowing tornadoes of water to slam into both Wesker and Revan momentarily, threatening to wash the men if not drown them if they weren't dead already.

Careful of her allies the moment Jianyu charged at Revan she stopped the watery onslaught and let the force of the water crash over both enemies, hopefully giving an opening to anyone else attempting to go for a direct attack!

"Descend into the abyss thou see
Where the hearts of many wander
Quietly, they wish and weave
Placing hope inside their one, pure dream

After the storm stills its wake
May all be blessed
So the fate and fallen can find rest
Your will, the water reflects
So all will know
Your hands brought the morrow

You are an ocean of waves
Weaving a dream
Flowing like time
To the path, yours to climb

You are an ocean of waves
."

If Revan survived all of the consecutive attacks against him, Azura would find herself at least somewhat impressed.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Capri @Sark @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Wesker/Revanfight

As she was knocked down, Medb listened intently as Lindel spoke. "My, my...looks and brains. You really do have it all, don't you?" She got to her feet and gave Lindel a smile. "Perhaps you may be enough to sway me over. I'll tell you what. Form a contract with me and become my Master. In turn my loyalties will turn completely over to you. And who knows?"

View attachment 8502

"You may just give me someone new to love~"

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri

"Tch!"

Clicking his tongue, Ethan only narrowly managed to will himself to evade Dagran's arch, moving back just in the nick of time that he'd only managed to get away with a cut across his shirt and a light flesh scratch across his skin. Even just a second too late and he wondered if his heart would still be safely tucked inside his body!

In the extra second he'd needed to take to regain his breath, with Grell hopping in to flank him, Ethan staggered back briefly, before swiftly catching his second wind. Given enough time to reload his gun, the man took aim once more and rapidly fired upon Dagran once more, emptying his next clip in a furious passion! His way of fighting might not have been nearly as flashy as Grell's, or even most other people here for that matter, but by all that was and wasn't holy, he'd give it his all.

Ethan had no way of understanding, no way of comprehending Dagran's power. He didn't know anything about this man, other than that he meant to stand against love. Not just that which Ethan shared with Grell, but love as a whole, against all of the universe and beyond. Ethan knew firsthand how painful love could be, how so easily it could lead him to ruin as it had before he'd met Grell, but if there was something he'd learned after everything, it was that the good was most definitely worth the bad.

If he'd have to knock this kind of sense into someone the old fashioned way, then so be it.

"Grell, with me! We're gonna put an end to this shit right now!" Ethan exclaimed, and with that, ran right toward Dagran once his clip was empty. With his left hand -- still holding the empty gun -- clenched tightly, the man dashed forward as fast as his legs would take him and threw his fist, reinforced by the cold metal of the pistol in his grasp, right toward his enemy's face!

@Yun Lee @Takumi

View attachment 8503

"That's right, don't hold anything back! I want to see it--I have to see it for myself! Again, and again, as many times as it will take, the stronger of the two binaries of light and darkness! I have to see it! Now!! NOW!!"

In his utter madness though, Kotomine neglected to take notice of the sudden appearance of Serenity, whose daggers managed to catch him off-guard. Though his muscled form was thick, the blades cut into his body enough to give him pause; such was the difference in power between Heroic Spirit and human, no matter how much he'd pushed beyond the limits of ordinary human capability. How fitting that it would be an entity of his own universe that would drag him back into the afterlife of his own world.

With a sputtering gasp, the man was left vulnerable to the following attacks, and...

"Gaaaarrrrghhhh!"

Taking the full brunt of Erika's and Alice's attacks, Kirei Kotomine sank to his knees, clutching his wounds as copious amounts of blood spurted out of his body. Just as quickly as he'd returned to life once more, again he was on death's door. Of course, he had no regrets. He'd lived and died his fair share of times, more than some could even dream of. Despite the insurmountable pain he was in, unable to do anything more than writhe as he bled out, the fake priest let out a weak chuckle.

"So that's it... That's the answer," he murmured under his breath. "Just as it did last time I died... Just as it did here, light won over. I have no regrets; I lived according to how I was created. Is that not all humans are capable of in the end?" He said lowly, coughing up some more blood that trickled down his chin.

"No... I do have one regret. Only that I won't be able to see it go on. Light may have won then, and it may have won here, but just as the light will never stop, the darkness will never stop. It will try, try, try over and over to win over the light. There will always be heroes, but there will always be villains as well. S-Such is the balance of order..."

He looked up at Erika one final time, a pained smirk on his lips.

"Rejoice, Erika Furudo. You've won. Give my regards... to Ms. Knox as well," he breathed.

With one final croak, Kirei Kotomine fell facefirst into the ground, and never rose again.

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @KotomineFight

QUIET
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

BANG

The gunshot rang out.
The bullet barrels towards Medb.
Quiet took her opportunity.

Her bullets always reach her target.
Her vantage point was high enough and at a direction that if Medb were to go ghost, the bullet wouldn’t hit Lindel.

original.gif

“...”
Quiet sighed. She could tell that the battle was coming to a close.

All she wants to do now is return to her boss.​

❝ Why of course, it's been a pleasure, Kotomine. Now, return to being an existence of the past, and know that the endless clash between light and darkness, heroes and villains, creation and destruction will always continue from this point onward. From this alone, this level of reasoning is possible for Erika Furudo, what do you think... everyone? ❞ The detective did a formal curtsy as her parting gesture to the priest that drew his last breath, her scythe disappearing from sight. She merely looked upon the final stage of this battle, and came to the conclusion that there was one more thing that Erika could do.

Kiyohime was this close to unleashing her Noble Phantasm in response to being struck on the back, except...

tumblr_oii7flLewC1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ I hardly believe that, and I would still find myself hating you to the bitter end. However... if you really do speak the truth and bear no ill will toward MY love, Medb, then I have no need to roast you into cinders with my Noble Phantasm. ❞ The Berserker narrowed her eyes at the queen making an offer to Lindel. Such a sudden stroke of love from a literal first meeting, it conflicted her greatly. Yet, it had no actual weight to Kiyohime's dilemma if this meant an obstacle shoved out of the way without resorting to violent means.

Just like how he would've wanted her to handle this otherwise, Kiyohime managed to hold her murderous tendencies back, allowing for a chance of this to be resolved without her flames.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Takumi

As Blake did his best to keep the beam going no matter what, he couldn't help but feel himself hitting his limit. It wasn't like he was seasoned enough to keep himself fighting with this borrowed power for that long. Though he couldn't bear to give up on this now, not when they were so close! Then a sudden boost in magic potency occurred, surprising him greatly.

❝ W-What? Erika?! ❞

tumblr_inline_n6tzwqV5a71ql8ac4.png

❝ Are you that surprised to see me helping you? Sure, Lambdadelta is just watching to allow you this moment, but obviously... you're not going to pull this off with only the scraps that Lapis left in you. Plus, I rather not have another incident where the bearer of Miracles practically runs themselves dry. You and your sister have this woefully terrible habit on pushing yourselves to the brink of death, don't you? ❞ The detective groans at the surprised response from Blake, providing additional magic as the Witch of Truth to assist him. She was right, he really was going out of his way to do this with no regard for his own livelihood afterwards.

❝ Really. Isn't the point of this battle to maintain what you love with all your heart? It defeats the purpose to be fighting for that goal, only to die a heroic idiot's death at the very end. So at the very least, try and survive for the sake of the people you care for and vice versa. ❞ Her words made him realize that there was still people waiting for him after this. Senna... Penelope...

g6rBt0h.jpg

❝ Y-you're absolutely right. I mean, yeah... there's a whole lot I still wanna do after this is over... and I don't want to throw away what could be a happy life for those that I care for... ❞ The ravenette firmly nodded in agreement with the detective, and then focusing his resolve on the ongoing attack he was casting. The brilliant blue beam shone beautifully, and showed no sign of faltering or losing control now. In fact, it was steadily getting stronger without straining Blake at all.

❝ This... ends now! ❞

@Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @York @Capri @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Crunch @Ver

"Indeed, Ethan! Let's drown him in the brilliant scarlet of our passion!!" Grinning, Grell spun away from Ethan as he charged forth, taking her own place behind Dagran. She would attempt to slice him through once more should he manage to withstand Ethan's final blow, but if he were even just incapacitated it would be alright. She could resist collecting his soul as long as she and Ethan could return home once more.

@Ver @Takumi

---

Medb simply stepped to the side as the bullet approached. "Shooting at someone of higher rank thank yourself even though they prove themselves willing to cooperate? How unladylike of you." Medb clicked her tongue. "Bloodlust is the lowest kind of lust there is, dear. Take it from me."

@Takumi @Capri @Gummi Bunnies

"A Better World, you say?" Jiren raised a tense eyebrow. "It's nothing I haven't heard before... White lies and honey'd promises..."
The Heir of Destruction raised himself up from the dirt. He slowly dusted off his uniform, his strength returning to him with each passing moment.
"I allowed myself to be seduced by such idealism before... It's a mistake I refuse to make again. Perhaps death will open your eyes, Sith... Perhaps death will make you see..."
He raised his hand to his chest. He placed it upon his heart and tore his shirt from his chest.
View attachment 8505
"There are no 'better worlds'. You can't escape injustice. To side with the light is to join in an endless, futile quest. No matter how hard the Sun tries... it cannot delay the night."
He took a step towards his foes.
"So what hope do we have? Why bother? Why try? If there's no 'paradise' waiting for us, why go on living?"
He took another step forward, throwing caution to the wind.
"Let me share my revelation-- my final revelation: There will always be another evil. The Arch-Demon. Eliot. Ganon. Othinus. Even you and me. Once we're gone, another band of sinners with rise to fill our boots. It won't take long. And before they know it, they'll have failed too."
He took another step towards his foe.
"You and me... We've wasted our lives. All these Dark Dreams... and where have they gotten us? Here we are... fighting another pointless fight that will be remembered as little more than a footnote in the endless, cosmic tale. We'll be forgotten, someday. We're just footprints on the sand, Revan. How could two small, insignificant men hope to make a difference when faced with eternity?"
Another step. And another. And another.
"The answer's simple. You've spent your whole life looking to the stars... when you should have been looking at those by your side, under your nose and beneath your feet."
"Othinus... Marian... They may not have changed
the world... but by the Gods...

[BOOOOM!]

His power soared and roared and rage. Waves of heat and pure blazed forth from his skin. His arms tripled his eyes. His eyes darkened.

"They changed mine!"
"We were once one and the same, Revan. I wish you could learn... just as I have. Look me up when you reach the other side... we'll have plenty to talk about. Until then? Well... I can't have you undoing all I've seen and all I've felt... the good and the bad."
Jiren's power flared further. His aura shifted to his wrist.
"Until then.... FAREWELL!!!"
SmugPassionateGilamonster-size_restricted.gif

In a flash of crimson, he soared towards his foe, placing entirety of his power- his, Toppo's and the last of Marian's Gift- into a one, final, explosive strike.

"FAREWELL, DESTROYER!!!"

Emily, Ruby Rose & ???
@Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver

Flashes of orange-tinted magenta light resonated throughout the battlefield as Emily desperately sought to both protect her allies against Revan's allies, as well as strike out against Revan himself.

Rather than attacking him directly, she opted to use her powers to enhance others just as they struck him, allowing them to deal more devastating blows.

And then... It happened... As Revan prepared to put an end to the battle, so did she.

In that instant, she tried to reroute all the stone magic she had into an inferno that surrounded Revan. And this time, rather than parting to allow the attacks of others to go through, it seemed that the attacks that hit Revan had a combined reaction with the magic, causing both the attacks to go through, and Emily's stone magic to seep further into Revan's body... It was now or never!

"I... Will... Defeat you Revan!" She shouted.

Ruby in the meantime was panting heavily at this point, having exhausted much of her dust ammunition, and strength, she was still determined to make a last stand. She had been fighting Kotomine for a while now, her mind only focused on the battle, but her attention only turned to Revan when she heard Elliot's cries. Seeing what the others were doing, Ruby smiled, and in that moment... Decided to bank everything she had, on a special cartridge of dust ammunition she had been saving up until this moment.

"I worked with my team on this for years! I always thought it would be amazing to use all kinds of dust, at once! Get ready Revan!" She shouted, a cheerfull smile on her face as she prepared to fire her crescent rose, carefully aiming it towards Revan.

And then, she squeezd the trigger.

Everything fell silent for a moment, before a loud booming noise could be heard, and a projectile, constantly changing color was fired at Revan. One moment it was hot, next it was cold, constantly charged with a strange electricity, but yet, tough as a mountain... Somehow, through what could only be described as a miracle, Ruby really had been telling the truth. Though chances are, she only had one shot at this, literally.

As Ruby and Emily made their attacks, alongside everyone else, a familiar voice could suddenly be heard behind them. Angry, yet, still somehow arrogant. Like whoever the voice belonged to thought they were superior to even Revan.

"It's a shame I arrived just in time to see the end of that pitifull priest."

Flames erupted from around Revan, as various crystal-like formations materialized around Revan, reacting to all the attacks coming from him, furthering that reaction Emily's stone magic had, as the crystal formations burst as soon as any energy touched it, creating a brilliant, orange explosion.

8dLXVLn.gif

"But now that his powers are in someone else's hands. You will make a nice substitute!" She didn't even care to introduce herself... But, if one looked closely, one of her arms didn't seem quite right.

Skin shouldn't crumble, should it?​

Epilogue
"Another New Beginning"

"Do you think this is over, Redfield?" Wesker growled, looking up at her with fury in his eyes. Claire didn't have time to respond before Wesker used his remaining strength to blip toward her. He grabbed hold of her arm, attempting to disarm her. In the struggle, Claire had no choice but to fire a round into the man's head, finally ending him. Claire shook her head at the grim sight.

"Yeah, it's over," she said.

No amount of power Revan could absorb could protect against the onslaught of attacks. His control over the Force was waning and his shields were about to break. Billy appeared before him, eyes glowing a brilliant blue. "Whatever reality you wanted to create, Revan, it doesn't matter. That we came together and defeated you here proves that our reality... is just fine the way it is!"

Billy added a stream of magical energy to the barrage, putting it over the edge. The physical attacks destroyed the man's focus and the combined energies of everyone coalesced into a beam of pure light that consumed Revan entirely. From his form came the epicenter of a giant explosion. The ground shattered beneath everyone's feet from the sheer force, coming apart as if matter itself was disintegrating. The friends Billy had summoned began to disappear, returning to where they belonged. The explosion continued outward until everything was consumed.

In the enveloping light, the world and all of reality ceased to exist as it was. For just a moment in time, everyone and everything felt complete, utter nothingness. Sparks of matter petered out slowly, reality forming back into an earlier state. A state of being returned to the multiverse, push back into its rightful place. Everything was as it should be.

For those who had been involved in the fight with Revan, they suddenly appeared in a new place entirely. Their forms were recompiled and dumped into the end result of a different battle entirely.

rPKPDQa.jpg

In a battle that was supposed to have already occurred, beams of light were cascading around the room. Where their targets had once been three, only one man stood there now. A scene familiar to only Touma and a few others began to play out again.

That which was supposed to be the final battle against Revan aboard the Star Forge, just before he had decided to end it all with his newfound power. A scene in which Rinato Dormi, also known as Lapis Lazuli, made her final sacrifice.

❝ I'll gladly use what you call "my meaningless life" to grant these Miracles. Granting inspiration for those who gathered here to stop you! This alone... is my one and only wish! From a life that miraculously lived after death! ❞

... except things played out differently this time.

"NYAAAAARGHHHH!!"

Lapis' final sacrifice exploded brightly, consuming Revan entirely. He had no means now of stopping the attack and only his screams could be heard before they ceased to be, much like the reality he had been trying to create.

In a now dark and silent room, the fighters at the end of reality stood in awe. Both those who had confronted Revan at the Star Forge and those who had fought against him in the new reality stood side-by-side. Not only that, but those who had been lost traveling the loops, including Senna, Spike, Triss, and all the others. Of those who had been summoned by Billy during the final battle, only Cullen remained.

"Over already?" he quipped.

From the perspective of those who had been in the Star Forge, it would have been like a moment of whiplash as a whole other group of unfamiliar people suddenly appeared as Lapis made her ultimate sacrifice.

X4f4S9u.png

"It's... It's over. It's finally over...!" Touma gasped out, the fatigue after all this running and fighting finally getting to him evidently as the boy suddenly sank to his knees in front of Severa, out of nowhere pulling her in a deep, uncharacteristic hug.

"Oh God... it's over. We did it...! We beat him...!"

Though Revan was dead, there was still a lingering problem. In the moments it took Makoto to recover from the surprise of what had just occurred, he panicked and turned on his communicator. "Knowhere! Mayday! There is going to be an attack on you in mere moments!"

"It's okay, Makoto," Billy said. "Thanks to my magic and the Great Spirit of Dimension's power, we were able to teleport everyone to Avalon before Knowhere was it?"

"S-So it's still gone...?"

"But there was not a single casualty. Unfortunately though... while what Revan was doing was reset, what occured in the Dark Place can't be turned back. I'm afraid that Usami and Jennifer..."

There was a moment of silence between them. Billy eventually exhaled and staggered on his feet. Teddy quickly ran over to to take him by the shoulders. "Are you okay?" Teddy asked.

"That took everything out of me," Billy whispered.

"W-What the hell just happened?!" Alvin exclaimed. For him and the others who had not been involved in the loop traveling, it seemed like all these people had just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Milla, the still living Lord of Spirits, seemed slightly amused. "I sense that... something has changed. New Great Spirits are awaking." She walked over to shake Billy's hand, who reciprocated weakly. "I may not fully understand what happened, but I will in time. Thank you."

Makoto felt unbelievably tired himself. "Everyone, it's time we went home. All of our efforts... were worth it. We stopped Revan."

7qCZ2XA.png

"It sounds like... quite a long story. A story that took no time at all to happen, it appears," Riesbyfe said with a furrowed brow, none the wiser about what had just happened.

Indeed, it would take a while to explain.

But they now had all the time in the world to explain.

In the weeks following the Revanchist War, it was mostly the United Nations and ODMA who cleaned up what remained. The remaining clusters of Revanchist soldiers were dealt with while the Reaper army was finally deactivated for good. To the people across reality, no memories of being caught in their loops remained and there did not seem to be any observable lasting damage from the multiverse being remade yet again. The only ones who would remember the events that would be come to be known as Zero Hour were the ones who had traveled the loops alongside Billy and those who had fought in the final battle against Revan.

The Coalition had faced a great many losses in the war, including the loss of their second headquarters, Knowhere. Despite their massive victory, countless members of the group could not bear to go on. Morale was ultimately low, leading to a few difficult decisions to be made.

Within a month of the war, a grand celebration took place in Avalon, which was still in the midst of its repairs after the fighting. The site of the former Grand Hotel was being renovated and the Mist Gardens surrounding the building were filled to the brim with celebratory cheer.

During the festivities, Makoto and Kyoko were made to take the stage to receive a standing ovation.

5W87CKP.png

"We have a couple of things to say, if you guys don't mind," Makoto said sheepishly into the microphone, not entirely keen on hearing his own voice echo through the gardens. Someone let out a whoop and so Makoto smiled sadly and continued. "Um, it can't really be stated how big this moment is. It took thousands of people... a countless number across so many worlds to protect reality as we know it. And it's not just the people who were involved in this last war. Conflict has been present across the multiverse for years now. We absolutely can not forget the sacrifices of the many who have lost their lives both in fighting against despair and those who had lost their lives to circumstance."

Makoto paused for a moment. He eyed the audience staring back at him. So many people he could name, though the amount he could name who were not there... who could never be there, were far more.

"The Coalition and the people of Avalon will be working together to construct monuments across these gardens honoring all of those beings. No matter who they were, their names will be etched on to these monuments in their honor... forever. Furthermore..." Makoto gestured behind himself to the the building behind him. "This building, located in the center of Avalon, will become a new symbol of hope for all the souls of this city. This building will be known as Camelot, the new center for the city's leaders. There will be an acting council... the Round Table. Avalon will be holding elections for who sits on it. At this point, with so many souls housed in Avalon from across so many worlds... protecting this city becomes more important than ever!"

At that moment, Kyoko stepped forward, taking Makoto's hand in her own and smiling at him, before looking to the audience as she began speaking as well.

QecO3ai.png

"That all being said, we must also bring to attention something else. Ever since the Coalition had been founded, we'd worked and fought tirelessly to protect the multiverse at all costs. We ran into countless enemies along the way, and yet, I never expected to meet so many allies along the way. That's why, I think, we've reached a point where we can comfortably leave the multiverse in the hands of those allies," she boldly announced. "As of today, the Coalition will be officially disbanding. Our fight is over, and so we're handing the reigns over to our comrades at ODMA and the United Universes."

"There will always be a need to protect the multiverse, and I have no doubt in our minds that our other organizations will be able to pick up the slack. I've spoken with the leaders of the other groups, and they're prepared to accept any and every of our former members who wants to stay in the game, so to speak,"
Kyoko said, a lighter tone in her voice audible in her voice as she truly was at ease with this decision, and the state of the new multiverse. "As for Naegi and myself... I suppose we'll be retiring here, at Avalon. We'll be dedicating our time to making sure this world is the safest space in the multiverse, just as its name promises."

"The amount of people we have to thank would be way outside the time we have here," Makoto said. "Though I think special mention has to go our savior at the end of the world... Billy Kaplan." Makoto looked through the audience but could not find him. "Uh, does anyone know where he is?"

Kate Bishop, decked out in one of her best dresses, cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled from the audience. "He's getting some alone time with his fiance! Let them be!"

Laughter erupted around her and Makoto's face turned red. "O-Oh! Well... anyway, thank you so much, everyone!"

Nearby, in an Avalon suite prepared for just the two of them, Billy lay in the arms of said fiance. They lay in silence for a moment, before Teddy spoke up.

"Saving all of reality, huh... that's wild. You're... really amazing."

Billy chuckled softly. "Yeah, well, really..." He looked up into Teddy's eyes. "All that kept me going... was you."

There the pair stayed for a long while, deciding not to join the festivities outside.​

-Rinato Dormi Epilogue-
"The Last Song for the Miracleweaver"

Blinding flashes of light. Bright, colorful, and vibrant. There were only so many ways to describe the scene in front of him. His sister, Rinato Dormi, orchestrating a bittersweet act of self-sacrifice to defeat Revan like she should've. Just like the memories he's gained from her hidden miracle within him foretold, it played out until the most key difference took place. She succeeded. Just like he did along with everyone else during the end of what was their own final battle against Revan. All of it... felt so surreal, timeless, astonishing. Without thinking, he took a step forward.

All this time, she was out here... fighting a battle that I had no idea about.

All this time, she was bearing all this pain by herself... sacrificing herself for the sake of everyone else.

All this time, she was only trying to look out for me and Penelope... trusting me to take up the reigns and help her finish the job.

All this time... all this time... all this time...

Those shaky steps filled with uncertainty became a feverish dash to reach her before she fell, watching her beginning to fall limp from her sacrificial attack. All he knew was that he had to speak with her one last time, before it was too late. Blake reached his arms out to let her fall back onto him, holding her in a careful hug upon realizing that hugging too tightly would make her break apart like a fragile gemstone.

9xn3i88.jpg

❝ ... I... did it... ❞ She mouthed out with a frail voice, her eyes already fluttering closed. Blake made a quick glance to see that her legs were already shattered into tiny crystal shards, and part of her fingers were cracked by now. Time was running out to exchange a few words with his long lost sister.

❝ Y... yeah, we definitely did it, Rin. It's finally over with... ❞ He was doing his best to keep himself together so she could understand his words, his voice cracking here and there as tears began to swell from his face.

❝ B... Blake? ... since when... did you... ? ❞

❝ That's not really important right now, and it's too long to explain. All... all that matters right now is that I want to... reassure to you that you did great, Rin. You really did... I only made your efforts count... in a way. But what I'm trying to tell you is... everything's going to be okay. ❞ A pause in his words. Warm tears dripped onto Rin's face, which told her everything that she couldn't see with her blurring sight.

❝ Blake... ❞

❝ Everything's going to be okay... it's all okay... I'll go and find Penelope so I can take care of her... I'll settle down with my girlfriend Senna... I'll start a whole tech business to support myself and people depending on me... I'll... I'll... ❞ Blake rambled on and on, his voice starting to break down into pained sobs. He could only snap himself out of it for a brief moment when he felt a rough and jagged stump of a finger press against his lips then falling back down onto her chest.

❝ Blake... I... get it... so quit the act... already... you're only like... this to... reassure me and... keep me tabbed in... after I go... huh? ❞ Rin mustered up a somber smile, faint cracks starting to race up her neck. ❝ If you say... everything's okay... then that's fine with me... don't just start... acting like you owe me something, dammit... ❞

Something about her brief attitude even in this pitiful state, it made Blake genuinely laugh in-between his sniffles. ❝ Showing some tsun sass until the very end, and me being an emotional mess... Guess we haven't changed at all... ❞

❝ Oh... shut it... ❞ She managed to shoot back a response at his remark, but then realizing something important. Stretching her hand to his chest, she lightly pressed onto him, and he felt something being passed along to him.

❝ Just... another parting gift... just in case... it'll be like I'm watching... over you... and Penelope... but this is really it for me... ❞ Rin breathed in and out with a faint voice. ❝ This isn't a goodbye... either, Blake... think of it as a... see you later, alright? ❞

❝ Of course. I'll do my part to keep things okay as it is... so... see you later, R... Rin... ❞

❝ Right... see you...
la... ter... The Witch of Miracles drew the last of her strength to keep on smiling for her brother's sake. Then... her body stopped moving. Then... her body fell apart into crystal shards. Then... her presence could no longer be felt at all.

Her life faded away.

Blake Dormi remained where he was for a period of time, even as the messy confusion that came with this battle's conclusion surrounded him and what remained of Rin, he only stayed unresponsive to let the reality of this loss settle in for a moment or two more. Already shed his tears for a sister long lost for good this time, it wasn't long until he departed with Senna once it was deemed okay to leave Star Forge.

As the party went on, Elliot found himself growing further and further withdrawn from the others there. He really didn't know anyone there and outside of anyone who he had fought alongside, anyone who did recognize him were understandably wary. He figured he was supposed to mingle or something but it kind of just annoyed him to see everyone so carefree when Elliot felt completely the opposite.

He felt like he didn't really belong here.

Making a sudden move through the crowd, Elliot quickly came upon Nathan, who he felt would probably be feeling a bit similar if that last party was anything to go off of. He moved in next to the other young man and smiled at him. "Hey, can we go somewhere a bit quieter?"

@Space_Candy

"...Touma?"

Severa blinked, pretty confused by what was going on, but she accepted the hug anyway. "We...did it? We won? We won!!!"

"Libra!" Sumia tackled her old friend into a hug of her own. "We did it!!"

"S-Sumia! And Lindel? When did you...hm, nevermind. The more on our side, the better, I suppose." Libra smiled, though he immediately took notice of a young woman collapsed on the ground. "Oh Gods, is she alright?" The priest started for her, but a hand on his shoulder stopped him.

"Just let her get some rest," Honda said, looking over at the prone body of Jianyu. "I don't think she's hurt in a traditional sense."

"..."

---

As celebration came to Avalon, there was plenty of time for partying and rejoicing. "Ethan, darling, let's dance!" Grell said, pulling on her paramour's arm. "I want to show you off to the entire Multiverse!"

Honda happily helped himself to the food available. "You didn't get to eat like THIS in the Dark Place, that's for sure!"

Libra would approach whoever he needed to. "If the Coalition is to be no more," he said, "I would like to extend my services to ODMA. I wish to dedicate my life to the protection of the Multiverse, and keeping other Revans out there from posing such a threat ever again."

Severa, meanwhile, sat beside Touma, plate full of chocolate sweets. "Thank the GODS that this is all over! I've needed a break so bad..."

All was right in the world. Sumia was enjoying the beauty of the gardens, Alice Twilight was writing something on a piece of parchment, and even Cracker Jack was there, still recovering but glad to be back. All was peaceful and happy...for all but one person. Jianyu was nowhere to be seen, though she had been at the party before. Where had she wandered off to...?

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Sark @Everyone​

Bridgette was quite happy with how everything turned out. She still remembered the old life she had before all of this. The loss of Elliot to his vices and manipulations to now stand here sneaking around with Nathan. A smile crept upon her lips as she took a sip out of the drink she had procured earlier. No doubt the last one she was going to drink during the festivities. The only certainty there was for Bridgette now. What was she going to do now? Perhaps now she could finally have her chance to look after Elliot. Like a mother should look after her son.

Well, this had been a total bust. Biscuit looked on at the festivities back to her smaller frame drinking a glass of champagne. Her original mission to secure Hisoka back to her world was a bust. The damn clown had vanished into the wind during the chaos. Well, it was out of her hands now, no one could complain having saved all worlds like that. No way was she going to stay here longer than she could. All of it seemed like way too much work and she didn’t need anything more on her plate.

Oh, this was a celebration all right! Bayonetta had pulled out her best dress for the occasion. It wasn’t after all that often when you have a part in rescuing the multiverse. The Scarlet Witch had explained to the MEU what had transpired during the time that she had been, well, dead. There were a lot of things to unpack the situation. One thing was certain though. With all this playing with the very fabrics of reality being torn and mended so regularly. The world of magic needed to have a proper foothold in what was to come.

Frank Castle had left long before the festivities even had started. The mission he had been tasked with was finished and there was too much hassle to deal with any multiversal operations old or new. He had found himself back in his world, or the world he had decided to call his home. So he wallowed away at a random pub somewhere out in space. The only place he deserved. His own company.

THE AFTERMATH OF THE REVANCHIST WAR AND ZERO HOUR

As the story comes to a close, and the dust begins to settle, all those involved began to head off in new directions. The effects of these two events have drastically affected these three's paths going forward.

Foo Fighters was the one who's path was changed the most. With Atroe's body long gone on Star Forge, she was certain Jolyne and Ermes wouldn't recognize her. Add on that the Revanchist War had given her a sense of purpose that she didn't have since trying to defeat Enrico Pucci, she had decided to join ODMA, believing that fighting for the greater good would give her even more of a purpose.

Gentaro, on the other hand, returned home and continued his high school life. At the same time, he decided not to forget his new multiversal friends. He later became a teacher at Amanogawa High, ushering the next generation of students towards their future.

Neither of them forgot the events of the war against Revan.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back