1x1 or Small Fantasy RP Search

Imperatus Rex

Semper Imperatus
Hello, I am looking for a roleplay partner that would like the above tagged genres, though more can be accepted. My stories and roleplays are often an open world style, meaning you aren't limited to a linear plot or a limited environment. I like to have environment and dialogue rich roleplays, which can be difficult to set up sometimes.

The environment can range from a mythical mountain top touching the heavens, to a thick forest swarming with wildlife. The timeline is usually ancient or medieval, depending on the story.

Romance is accepted as a factor of the story, though very mature scenes (erotic or violent) should be kept minimal (if not absent), and nothing that crosses the line of common sense.

Mature themes accepted, though as stated above there is a line between mature and simply repulsive.

Partner(s) in this roleplay should be alright with a highly detailed environment, not simply "You walk into a room, it is small and dim." type environments.

If you wish to join me on an adventure of the imagination, leave a reply and I will get back as soon as I can. Happy roleplaying.

Back