1x1 RP Interest

mamoru

wannabe prince
hello! I'm back on the bulletin board forums to find some new partners again! I would love to get started another RP to continue stretching out my writing fingers!

here is a basic list of things i am interested/RP typically/like doing:
  1. Romance! I am always down for a good, sweet and simple romance RP. I prefer m/m, but I will always do m/f and f/f as well.
  2. Fantasy/mythological. Either following the strict myth or taking elements and themes from them to create a new RP from it, I love it all. I know most of Greek myths; however, Chinese, Japanese, Roman, etc., myths are also in my realm of interest.
    Elements of classical fantasy such as orcs, elves, magic, etc., are also heavily welcomed and aren't limited to simply western fantasy.
  3. Character creation/world building. I heavily enjoy creating as well rounded of characters I possibly can in a world that is comprehensible, enjoyable, and well thought out. However, I often can have lengths of time where I do not reply due to a busy schedule, so in depth character creation and world building can be forgone/shortened.
here are things i do not like, do, or are not interested in:
  1. Topics of rape, incest, sexual/physical abuse or harrassment, intense violence of any kind, gore.
    If you are unsure what I do not do/won't do, always ask.
  2. Sci-fi, urban fantasy, etc. Things set in the future and occasionally modern times, I rarely enjoy.

Here are some general ideas for an RP I have; mostly to stir up interest and to get a possible conversation started!
Very general idea! Can be in most settings (fantasy, medieval, modern, etc). Can be with two characters who have had past rivalries and hatreds towards one another, or have never met before. Can also be two characters whom have grown up together and are relatively close, but never thought to marry or be in a romantic relationship with one another. A very fun, general idea that can be more fleshed out depending on interest!

Another general and cliche idea. It's one of my favorites! Can work for many settings and characters, as well as character relationships. A king and his servant, a teacher and their student (no large, pedophilic age gaps), etc, etc! Can create some simple conflicts as well and segue into bigger, larger issues in the RP.

Sort of like forbidden love, but a bit more specific. Can be about Greek gods, or any other religious or cultural god and a mortal character. Can be lighthearted and sweet, or complicated, difficult and filled with conflict and danger.

If none of these are up your alley, feel free to suggest some! I also have old characters that could be of use as inspiration or in an actual RP, and several other ideas if these aren't quite what you'd like.

Please PM me if you have any interest!
Happy RPing!

Back