3X3 Far Out (Jomber, Inconspicuous, and Silence)

The Capain pulled on the stick as hard as he could, their ship slowly moving away from the pirates. It was at this moment AI decided to chime in. "Warning: critical pressure dete-" "Shut up" "But captain, the ship could-" "I said shut up." "Captain, there's to much stress on the-" "Would you shut the f-" "Captain! You're going to blow us all to-" The captain muted the AI. And then all the monitors, which were usually useless, began to cycle through a sentence, showing one word at a time. You're. Going. To. Kill. Me. "Mike, I thought you transferred all power to-" I. Will. Stop. You Alarms blared loudly, and suddenly, the lights went out, and the engines turned off. The small ship was pitch black save for a few red emergency lights. "Mike!"

"I can bloody hear you." Yelling back at the captain loudly he stumbled around in the back of the ship. It might have been nice to hear the warnings so he could know if there was any other immediate need for repairs besides going down and manually checking everything. Since he couldn't see very well and the emergency light was just on the wall next to the ladder heading into the hatch he needed to get there first. It was where he wanted to go anyway.

At last he got the latch door open and then the ship started to tilt. Falling into the hatch he hit the walkway in the engine room and hit his head on the pipes. Far as Mike was concerned there weren't any flashing lights.

(Maybe little vessel will figure it out. Lol. If he doesn't the knock out is only temporary.)

This was a disaster. Holy crap was this a disaster. The entire station was possessed by whatever the hell, pirates were attacking, and now the entire ship was basically defunct. This was it. The end. Well, more like being captured and probably tortured, but as far as Vessel was concerned, they were pretty much done for.

Vessel left the rear guns, seeing as it was pointless at this moment in time, but then the ship began to tilt. This would be an excellent time to not have any kind of false gravity. It was pretty sure it heard a loud clunk, followed by some sort of collapse. Maybe it should check it out? It wasn't like there was much else to do, other than yell pointlessly at an AI which was oddly enough, seemed to be sealing its own fate. It was certain capture or possible escape. Vessel began trying to search for where the loud clanging was. Maybe it could put back together whatever fell apart.

... Well, it couldn't fix unconsciousness. That was just great. Now the Engineer was out for the count. Vessel might as well shoot itself in the heart now.

"Mike is d-down! W-what do I do!?"

Back