Faodaile

Indiana Jones 2.0
I am interested in beginning several separate role play threads to kick off my time on these forums. I have been roleplaying for over five years and enjoy writing greatly, especially when others are involved (and in comes my love for roleplaying!) Makes sense, right? c:

Anywho. I am interested in getting involved in any sort of genre, though my favorites are:
  • Apocalyptic, Dystopian, Fantasy, Historic, Medieval, and Sci-Fi.​
Any combinations of the above (or even any other suggestions) are 100% welcome here! Romance mingled in with these plots is also always welcome, though I'd prefer that it was not the main focus of the plots.​

I am most interested in roleplaying in 1 on 1 sets or in groups of 3-5 and will likely be able to respond more than once a day. Below are some ideas that I'd be up for (feel welcome to throw out some ideas, too!) and would be totally willing to flesh out to make a full plots with.
  • 4 people are thrown into a walled off three square mile region with similar geography to that of Northern Ireland. They are forced to fight to survive and build themselves new lives while discovering the dark and dangerous mysteries of the region that they inhabit.
  • Time travel, similar to that in the Outlander series (some of my favorite books to date!) This needs a bit more fleshing out, but I think that it would provide for some interesting roleplay.
  • Victorian Era with a steampunk theme throughout. No idea where the plot would take our characters, but I like the theme displayed.
  • Dystopia. Likely works best with a larger group of 3-6 people or a 1 on 1. Supernatural and futuristic elements intermingle here.
I'd be happy to put heads together and think up plots as well, as per usual! I may or may not flesh out the first plot to make it into something larger and have a limited signup with small character applications, but I will see how much interest it gets. Thanks for reading!​

Back