New User A story commissioning story driven macrofur enters the area.

Good evening. Now since I am terrible at these things so I apologize for that now. Now onto my actual intro.

I am a 22 year old story driven roleplayer with a decade of experience in the genre and a half a year of story commissioner experience. I am here mostly to find potential commission clients and roleplayers willing to have a partner who does paragraph to mostly multiparagraph posts, over sixty characters in their pantheon and can also post quality long posts. So hopefully I find what I seek.

My world is, for example a blend of a fantastical sci-fi slice of life world. So thus my gentle characters would fit best in fantasy, sci-fi and future type settings/genres.

Not quite my scene, but there are so many people on here, I'm sure there's someone who fits that bill. If you go to the "Out Of Character Forums" and then to the "Bulletin Board" you should be able to find a topic there to your liking or, once you are approved, post an interest check.

Not quite my scene, but there are so many people on here, I'm sure there's someone who fits that bill. If you go to the "Out Of Character Forums" and then to the "Bulletin Board" you should be able to find a topic there to your liking or, once you are approved, post an interest check.

Thank you for the advice. I will take those things into consideration.

Also thank you for the welcome Melodias. I appreciate it.

Welcome to the site! Hope to roleplay and chat with ye soon. PM me if ye have any questions and have fun :p.

Back