A Thread For Loveless's Unending Questions!

ChojiYume

Welp, i just about did this in the wrong spot! sooooooo I'm changing this a bit! These are my RANDOM questions to you guys! To try and get you some inspiration.

what is your favorite WELL KNOWN, fictional character? What do you think makes them tick? Why are you drawn to them? Be detailed! At least one paragraph!

Last edited:
I would have to say Tony Stark. Overall he reminds me a lot of myself. The man is arguably one of the most gifted minds in the Marvel universe, and yet he is driven by an almost (sometimes) construed sense of justice. He has conviction and is willing to do what he thinks is right even if it breaks the rules. At the same time, when things don't go his way, he takes it in stride and fixes the problem. The man is a hero who spent the better part of his life as a playboy. But under the circumstances presented to him, he changed his way of thinking with the thought that the world didn't need weapons if he could build the one weapon the whole world would come to fear. In the end, I don't feel he was concerned with being the hero or the villain; it was about doing what he thought was right regardless of what anyone else thought. He wasn't about to stand down or be bullied, which I find admirable in a character.

The man is smart, witty, and most of all dangerous. Not to mention that while he likes to brag and come off as egotistical or even selfish, he has proven that he is willing to potentially sacrifice himself if it means saving the world. He can make those tough choices that no one else can or will and take the burden of living with them.

~M

the well-known part threw me off because my favorite is also a Marvel character, like Meliodas above. i'd have to say Captain America/Steve Rogers.

i think the main reason why i like him is his loyalty to his country. his life starts out as a weak, scrawny kid riddled with problems, both internally and externally. he grew up in the harsh streets of Brooklyn and was no stranger to the harsh cruelty of people. but even despite his hardships and struggles he still sees joining the military and helping his country as the biggest thing he could do to help. he wants to fight for what's right, perhaps because he's dealt with firsthand the wrongs of this world: bad guys. thinking about it now, his story is insanely inspiring. he comes from a rough background but still pushes through it and through determination and a strong, unwavering will he ends up becoming one of the most famous superheros in the world he lives in. it makes me believe that despite my own hardships, my own struggles with internal and external issues, that i should fight for my own cause. Steve's was to get rid of bad guys; what would mine be?

plus, he's really cute! lol

Back