New User A Wild User Appears!

Maz

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Introductions are hard, but hello! I'm Maz. New here, obviously, but not to roleplay. I've actually been roleplaying for about seven years and I've been writing since long before that, although I'd still call myself an amateur.

I'm here for the character and story development more than anything else. This looked like a nice, relatively relaxed site, so I thought I'd pop in! Hoping to enjoy myself here :)

Hey great to meet you. The fastest way to get approved is to post in the main lobby and show that you will be an active participant. Give me a yell if you need anything.

Greetings Maz, it is always nice to see new faces in the Storyteller's Circle.

Don't worry about being an "Amateur", there are plenty of people here on different levels of skill. We all are learning how to write better, myself especially.

I encourage you to participate in the community forums as well, we have a great community full of people willing to help newcomers. I like to encourage newcomers to view and participate in the Creative Forums as well, where stories and art are submitted.

In order to get approved quickly, post in the main lobby. This helps the staff know you are here and active.

Anyways, welcome to the community. I wish you luck, and accept questions you may have about the site. We also have an active staff for anything above my knowledge.

~~~
If you are willing, and to help us know you better, what hobbies do you have? I personally practice 3d CGI.

Hey great to meet you. The fastest way to get approved is to post in the main lobby and show that you will be an active participant. Give me a yell if you need anything.
Great to meet you too! Thank you very much, I'll get right on it :) and I may have to take you up on the offer haha.

Greetings Maz, it is always nice to see new faces in the Storyteller's Circle.

Don't worry about being an "Amateur", there are plenty of people here on different levels of skill. We all are learning how to write better, myself especially.

I encourage you to participate in the community forums as well, we have a great community full of people willing to help newcomers. I like to encourage newcomers to view and participate in the Creative Forums as well, where stories and art are submitted.

In order to get approved quickly, post in the main lobby. This helps the staff know you are here and active.

Anyways, welcome to the community. I wish you luck, and accept questions you may have about the site. We also have an active staff for anything above my knowledge.

~~~
If you are willing, and to help us know you better, what hobbies do you have? I personally practice 3d CGI.
Hi! I'll definitely check out the Creative Forums, thanks for the rec. And thanks for the welcome!

3d CGI sounds like an awesome hobby and far above my skill level! I love to read and write, mostly. I also enjoy video games and I've recently taken up D&D with a couple of friends.

Nice to have you with us Maz
Nice to be here! :)

Back