About Myself (and maybe about you too. c:)

_nebula_

a simple nebulae
Alrighty, already posted in the introduction place, so this will be an extension of it sorta.

I like a lot of different games: Skyrim, Pokemon, Zelda, Overwatch, and more. Those just happen to be the ones I am in love with. Essentially, any story-driven game, I like. Any open world game, I like. Any RPGs, I like. A combination of those, I love. But as I said, there are more of them. Those are just the few I know from the top of my head.

As for cartoons/books/anime/movies, I like mostly adventure type stories, with sci-fi being an old favorite. It's Star Wars, though Star Trek is cool too. I like: the Inkheart series, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, Fairy Tail, the Warriors series, the Pokemon Manga, and a few more.

For roleplaying, I try to do at least one paragraph of a response. I usually base it off it my partner's response, so varying on the length of the partner(s)'s reply, mine will be of similar length. I'm fine with most roleplay genres, though I do love adventure roleplays more. Romance is okay, I have a boyfriend in real life, though, so it feels sort of awkward doing one, though I know some people probably prefer romance. I also make pretty complex characters, in my opinion, and they vary in complexness. For example, one is an ex-gang member and leader, so her past is a bit more rough, and her overall theme is more adult. Another one I have had a happier past, and is less complex. I also try to make my characters compatible for any and all roleplays, so I don't have any specific characters for specific genres. For example, my ex-gang member character. In a historical roleplay (or a roleplay that takes place in a past time period), she'd be a pirate instead. In a futuristic roleplay, she'd likely be something like a space pirate or a space gang member? Or a smuggler. Something bad.

So, what about yourself? Hopefully, once I get approved, we can roleplay! :) Thank you for reading! :)

Eyyy hello, again x3.

I enjoy videogames as well, such as the binding of isaac, overwatch, don't starve together, astroneer... maybe we can play OW together some time!.

About roleplays, i'm into anything that is well structured, and i'm going to start my own roleplay next month or so, AADC, supernatural, exploring, slight horror. Tell me in case you're interested :p.

In my case, I have a few characters who are adaptable to any roleplays I wish to join, so it is rare that I make up any new ones. However, it isn't imposible ;)

Back