Adenovirus 423 Adenovirus 423

I don't think guns are a big issue. What is scarce, that I know of, are things like cars. Small boats are probably not unheard of, but not common. Aircraft, tanks, assault vehicles, etc. are probably also unheard of. While weapons are probably common, I think the bigger issue here is science, technology, and medicine. Possibly things like electricity, etc. Some fine definition on all this stuff would be nice though. At least a basic overview. @Cream

~M

Last edited by a moderator:
*Claps hands excitedly* Like a spread sheet! anyway, Kyle is a black smith than gunmaker but he dabbles in lots of things. his motto is kinda if it's deadly it's worth knowing.

The reason I asked is because I have a project I need working on and am trying to figure out what kinds of potential I have to get it done outside of my character doing it himself or an NPC handling it.

~M

Someone is going to kill me. Everyone I recruit wants to join my gang. I must be popular. :rolleyes:

~M

Sorry this has taken so long to set up so far.

If you ever need help, call me up! I'm always willing to lend a hand. It'll also be good practice for me, and help ease the burden of IRL responsibilities and your responsibilities on here.

In regards to the new roleplay threads up.. Awesome! I'm going to toss a post in real quick, and plan out maybe another character that goes along some more cruel standards of living. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Can we start? If I had known I would have. For some reason people keep messaging me about this RP. Not sure why. Seemed to have recruited quite a few too.

I've been hearing this isn't starting because of a few people we're waiting on so I'm going to hold off until @Cream says otherwise. If not, I'll set up the headquarters with the first post. Might even set up all locations, to be honest, with a first post.

You can go ahead and post if you want in your areas. I know it might be some time before Rorshach's Journal and Damara will be around.

But yeah, I think it's safe to say we can get posts started :) I think it's just West that I have to get the descriptions a little refind for but working with @Meliodas for that.

But yeah. Posts can get underway.

Okay, so, those of you in the West... my plan currently.

Currently accepted: @Curi0sity @MissMudkip @Astaroth
Pending: @Demo
Other relevant users involved: @Sentry @Lord_Deathstalker

I am going to hopefully post within the next few days. It will be a three part post. How, why, huh? Basically, I am going to try and span all current all locations. As if to say my character is navigating between them. Why? Because it will give a slight feel for the area, but don't expect me to go too in depth. Everything is flexible and more than able to be creatively added too as long as it makes sense.

More or less imagine their home base to be a prison similar to Walking Dead. :) The perimeter will be covered in fences, and the prison itself is very reinforced. Locked steel gates, sturdy stone walls, etc. The barracks are located INSIDE the prison but will be basically prison cells that can be fashioned into rooms. Sure there will be a primary prison cell where most of the main characters will rest. :) Library is well, a library. Just imagine a very nice city library aside from being a tad bit rundown. Would also bet, considering the location, that quite a few books from the Library of Congress may have snuck in there over the years.

Any questions on locations and/or info about Ulric can be redirected at me via private message. I will answer all requests promptly to ensure we can get this thing going.

Let the races begin!

~M

Name: Tyler Jacobson Monroe
Gang: Nomad/Roamer
Appearance:6’1” Unkempt red hair, blue eyes, 150 pounds. Blue hoodie and dark jeans.
Weapons: Medkit, Battle (AWC G2 sniper rifle), protection (rope dart and akimbo Fn Five-sevens)
Personality: He cares for all of the human race and will do anything to help keep it alive. Kind hearted person, but if caught in crossfire will protect himself. Roames by himself a lot. Goes to every gang to help with battle wounds (except the Underground Cult). Will not join in any fight unless it is against the Underground Cult.

Biography: He grew up in a small rural area. His parents forced him to go through his youth caring for livestock. His parents were always afraid of him using weapons because they feared that he would lose his kindheartedness. His few friends in the rural part of Arkansas decided to help him learn how to use weapons. His friends have now all died by the disease. He kept the eldest’s sniper and the youngest’s Fn five-sevens, the one dart rope he carries was made by himself and his two friends.

Shortly after, he ran away to D.C. and got basic medical training from relatives who had passed down combat/war injury treatment. This was not the treatment he was looking for. The day he was going to leave, the Underground Cult came and killed his family. One of the reasons he can't leave the area now is he has a personal vendetta against the Underground Cult. He despises only the Underground Cult because they want to kill all of the human race. He now lives a wander helping others by any means. He uses the knowledge he got to help others, as long as it helps take out the Underground Cult.

Other: Has a Wolf named Dozer he keeps in a secluded part of the woods several miles away from D.C. The wolf mostly fends for himself.

VQWIgbBwGkzreueAwW_xk4_mqCqVHk1Yxhl3Gu7JGIcYgYjDlMPiMFKmAjpeExsMUDUShoqLlkk94cGjSKfdOsKuyeCGcwLQ6vcgAPRqpE4gDUmrG0_3aUqG2y8Zbe9hBbCjXMaI

Just to note quickly that I may end up posting in the library first in the West, and potentially hold a post space in the other two. I was ambitious last night but either way, I think the important thing is to at least understand what the areas are somewhat like... So please message me to ask! :) And I am completely open to anything. I only really have a rough idea of what the locations are.

~M

Just to note quickly that I may end up posting in the library first in the West, and potentially hold a post space in the other two. I was ambitious last night but either way, I think the important thing is to at least understand what the areas are somewhat like... So please message me to ask! :) And I am completely open to anything. I only really have a rough idea of what the locations are.

~M
Sounds good.

That's five people in West... hm. Which would equal six.
Well, I'm only requesting to transfer since becoming Rogue or switching different sides make me feel a bit left out.

I have uneven emotions. . .

Back