Alice Academy ; (IC)

Regarding Dorms and Roommates (please pick, should we have...

• 1) Mixed dorms like colleges?

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2) Gender Seperated? Boys dorms, Girls Dorms?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1) Roommates? (Randomly Chosen)

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • 2) No Roommates.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stewart rolled his eyes, then keeping a straight face and a monotonous voice said, "Oh the horror. A southerner who doesn't say y'all a bunch? My world view has been crushed..."

He then cracked a grin again, then switched to English. "So Texas huh? Ice been there a few times. Most of it is wide open. Actually, might be a good place to build another Alice Academy. It's always seemed weird that there was only one place to really learn as an Alice."

Chojin landed on then ground and got up as 3 jump down on him and fused with him one more time to become 1+ Chojin. "Hah nice lets see" he said as he jump onto another roof and began to jump dorm to dorm whilw laughing.

Another smile crossed Shae's face as she looked at his back. "I'm so sorry to have been the cause of your world view crushing." She said with a small chuckle. "I agree, if an Alice Academy was ever to be opened there it should probably be in Texas." She looked back to her sketchbook, opening it to the empty sheet she'd been looking at earlier that day.

Chojin stop on one dorm as he heard some people talking below him "hmmm" i thought as he jump down from the roof and to the door as he knock on the door.

Alishar looks over at Chojin and the new Commer. " HEY BUDDY IM YOUR OTHER MATE ILL BE OVER IN A SEC!" He called out

☥ Grimes! ☥

Grimes' phone buzzed in her pocket, waking her up from her nap. She got up into a sitting position, not wanting to fall asleep again. She yawned and rubbed her hands over her face, trying to force energy into herself.

She groaned, "Uuuuugh, okay, I'm awake."

She got up and started rifling through her huge, over-stuffed backpack. The bag held everything she needed, but thanks to her Alice, Grimes was probably the only person who could carry it around for as long as she did. She pulled out her blanket and spread it on the bed and pinned her favorite poster to the wall (it was absurdly hard picking one poster to bring to school but she thought she made the right choice).

As she took out her laptop and started putting away her clothes and toiletries, she said to her roommates, "So, what's up?"

(Screw it, I need a break anyway. I apologize for any mistakes. I'll edit them later.)
Stewart
Stewart chuckled. "Of course, if one were to put a school in America, there would be one tiny little problem... America itself." Stewart shakes his head, smiling at this.

"Amusing. America has a lot going for it, but with the way it's set up we'd probably more militarized. They pretty much act as a global police force already with all the military bases they have all over the world" He then shrugs.

"Sweden I'd probably a better choice. Or New Zealand. I like New Zealand." He then turns to look at Grimes who had just woken up.

"We'll hey there sleepy head! Enjoy the nap? Me and Shae here were just discussing politics..."

Stewart then looks away with a thoughtful look. "Pseudo politics?" He shook his head and looked back at her. "Not the important part.We also talked a little about ourselves as we set up some of out stuff in our fantastic and amazing room. Now I'm guessing that you might want to know a bit about us so-"

Before he could finish that thought, a chine played throughout the building. Stewart eyes widened on hearing it, and thusly looked at his watch. Swearing in English, he looks up at the other two.

"Will you look at that? It's already lunch time. I could have sworn we weren't here that long. Then again, with the ceramic and daily activities... Makes sense I suppose."

Stewart then stood up and dusted himself off. "Well then, no time to dally. Shall we head down and get out food ladies?"

Anna
Anna was lost in thought again. It was only the chine that broke it. She looked up at her dorm mates nervously. "I- Uhh... That was the chime for food and... Could... We go get some... please?"

Shae stood fro her bed, slipping her shoes back on. She looked to Stewart and nodded. "Food would be nice." She said. The truth was, she was pretty damn hungry, having been a little too nervous about starting the new year, not that she'd admit that out loud. She grabbed her bag and hung it across her body before stepping toward the door to wait for Stewart and Grimes.

Nagato got out of his room he was hungry and nothing was going to stop him from enjoying his meal today. Nothing would. He rushed to the lunch room ahead of everyone else.

Alishar left with anyone else still around when the door was finally fixed which hadn't taken much longer

(@ODSTDRAGON, I recommend some sort of spacing or marker to separate character. As is, it's a little confusing to read one paragraph with one character then without warning be reading about another.)

Hotaru watched on as the two reconciled. She felt a tiny bubble of pride in her chest for Leo, the cowardly klutz he was. She was glad that none of them were afraid to apologise; it would make mistakes much less of a big deal. She glanced nervously at Nagato. As much as Leo was alright now, she wasn't too eager to see what he had. "Ah, um..." she looked over at the spider den. It seemed to be growing, as the rooms resident spiders joined the cluster. "Will it work with one of my spiders?" She asked, already walking across the room to pick one up. The small ones were quite timid, so she made sure to pick up one of the big males, brazen and bold as they were.

Hotaru watched on as the two reconciled. She felt a tiny bubble of pride in her chest for Leo, the cowardly klutz he was. She was glad that none of them were afraid to apologise; it would make mistakes much less of a big deal. She glanced nervously at Nagato. As much as Leo was alright now, she wasn't too eager to see what he had. "Ah, um..." she looked over at the spider den. It seemed to be growing, as the rooms resident spiders joined the cluster. "Will it work with one of my spiders?" She asked, already walking across the room to pick one up. The small ones were quite timid, so she made sure to pick up one of the big males, brazen and bold as they were.
Nagato thought about that. " I've never tried it on a spider so it might be an enterestong experince I suppose. * he walked over to go see the two."

Leo
Leo grinned. "I, for one, think-"
"Gruguruawl," his stomach growled.
Leo blushed. "I need food! Like, if I don't have any, I'll start making spells and eating fire? Or water. Did I tell you that I can make-"
"GRAWL!" his stomach shouted, begging for attention.
Leo sighed, and his face was pale. "Need... food... C'mon, guys, l-let's go!"
Miwa
Miwa nodded, and soon, the door was fixed. She turned her head to look at Kenji, her black hair shimmering in the bright sunlight, but also greatly contrasting with it. "Hey, did you know that it's lunchtime? I need some food."
She left the room and walked over to the cafeteria. She had a bad feeling about this.

Hotaru held her hands out flat, the spider sitting still as she spoke to it softly. She was about to tell Nagato it was okay for him to start, but she turned her head at the sound of Leo's stomach. She stifled a giggle. "We're not allowed to leave our rooms, Leo!" She pointed out.

Nagato thought for a moment surely there had to be a way to get out of her to get lunch? Although he gave the spider a small look into another world. A world where spiders ruled the earth. It was a lucky pick. One the spider probably could have enjoyed if he had the energy to continue expending to entertain the little thing. " alright that's all I got for now. " he fell back. " get me something nice if I pass out. Something that doesn't taste like crap.please"

___________________________-----------------------------------------------___________________________/////////////////////////////////////

Alishar heard the bell. Surely this was an exception? He flipped over the railing before realizing a key weakness gravity. He feel to the ground hitting it. He proceeded to get up and rush off to eat.

Leo
Leo groaned. "But... but... food..."
Leo felt relieved when he heard the bell. "Would you look at that? Well, I'ma get some grub. Are you guys coming? If you don't, I'll bring some here for you guys to much on."​

Last edited:
☥ Grimes! ☥

"I had a wonderful nap, thanks for asking."

As Grimes admired her sort-of organized living space (she was sure it wouldn't last long), the bell rang for lunch. For a second, she had forgotten that lunch was a thing that schools did, and the chime filled her with joy.

"Yaaaaaaay food! I'm hungry!"

Chojin jumped down from the foor of the dorm as he smell the wonderful Aroma of food. "Hmmm that smell" he told himself as he ran towards the smell

Back