New User Amazing Introduction Thread Title

Needler

Hello, I'm not sure what I should be writing here, so sorry if I leave out any "important" information.
I'm a teenager from Hungary (Just tell me in a reply if you don't know where it is, I'm curious.), I like roleplaying, but I couldn't find a very good place to do it for a long time. I mostly roleplayed in chatrooms, but the one I used really often became quite terrible so I left, and I haven't RPed much since. I like medieval and fantasy roleplays, but I will participate in most things, except for ones that take place in the "present", because I don't find the latter that interesting.

Nice, I managed to make a typo in my first post's title. Woo.

Hey Needler! Nice to meet you. I'm a new member too. Medieval and fantasy roleplays are my jam. I hope we both enjoy ourselves here and stick around! :)

Hi Needler it's great to see a new member. We're a pretty active community here and I think you'll find plenty of folk interested in some of same things you are. The fastest way for you to get approved is to continue posting in Main lobby area and participate in discussions where you can. Looking forward to seeing you around and give me a yell if you need anything.

Hey Needler! Nice to meet you. I'm a new member too. Medieval and fantasy roleplays are my jam. I hope we both enjoy ourselves here and stick around! :)
Hey, nice to meet you too. It's good to see someone who enjoys similar things.

T
Hi Needler it's great to see a new member. We're a pretty active community here and I think you'll find plenty of folk interested in some of same things you are. The fastest way for you to get approved is to continue posting in Main lobby area and participate in discussions where you can. Looking forward to seeing you around and give me a yell if you need anything.
Hi, and thank you for the advice.

Back