New User An Introduction !

Oz Pacey

Hello! I go by Oz and I've been roleplaying for about 2 years now. Although, I've been writing personally for quite a while. I'm here mainly because I would like to clean up my skills and meet some new people to roleplay with! There's a whole world of amazing writers out there and I hope to meet with some of them :^).

In terms of my interests, I play some videogames, I love The Adventure Zone and D&D in general, and making up some beautiful OCs that I will not stop thinking about at any given moment. I like to draw a lot too!! I'm honestly not that good but it's fun and I have a good time so I'm not mad. I can converse in both a formal voice or extremely casual one, so let me know what you're comfortable with! My favorite roleplays are fantasy, romance/comedy, drama, and Gay as heck.

I'm super excited to be part of this site and meet some cool new people :^)

Hey Oz,

Welcome to STC!

Sounds like you'll fit right in here. You should definitely post art in the creative forums ;) (of course only if you are comfortable doing so).

Anyway, if you need any help, let us know!

Cream

Hey Oz,

Welcome to STC!

Sounds like you'll fit right in here. You should definitely post art in the creative forums ;) (of course only if you are comfortable doing so).

Anyway, if you need any help, let us know!

Cream

Thank you very much!! And I'll definitely check it out! :^)

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Hi!! Life is weird but I'm trying my best. I'm just a plain old college student. I like Gay (gay as an umbrella term, not just M/M romances) roleplays to be honest, I don't care so much about the setting. My music taste varies a lot but currently it's alt-r&b and lo-fi. My favorite bands right now are Anamanaguchi, Benzel, Abra, and PWR BTTM !! My favorite movies are the Princess Bride, Spirited Away, Kingsmen, and John Tucker Must Die! Currently, I don't think I have any questions, but it's much appreciated! Thank you!

Reactions: Nox
Hello Oz and welcome to the proboards. I don't really do the gay character thing. However, I would be interested in starting a role play with you at some point in the near future. Welcome to STC.

Back