The Masquerade Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diabolique

They see me rooooollin.
I am working on updating the page that describes Clans.

What I had before was just a rough over-view that I felt didn't give players enough information to effectively play the characters.

It will now include Clan Weaknesses and a bit more in terms of clan description.

ALSO!!

For the players who are completely new to V:TM, I will be making a thread with a "Glossary".
This will have all the fun terms and words, along with what they mean. ;P

Keep checking back for more forum updates.

Greetings!!

There has been a slight change to the placement of the Sects:

A new thread has been created listing each of the areas/locations for RP.

https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/location-description.4883/

Camarilla Domain:
City of London
Borough of Tower Hamlets
Borough of Hackney
Borough of Islington

Anarch Domain:
Borough of Kinsington & Chelsea
Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham

Sabbat Domain:
Borough of Southwark
Borough of Lambert

◘ RP will be held in the boroughs listed in the IC threads.
◘ Additions had to be made, in order to establish a balance in Domain size.

This photo includes the entirety of London, naming all its boroughs.

boroughmap.gif

Last edited:
Aaaaaaalright!!!

As many of you know, I have officially shattered the reality of everyone RP'ing. LOL

I made a few requests for changes to happen to the forum. Most of these are cosmetic, however in the process, an RP thread was deleted. :(

Not to worry!! I have the RP backed up and will be restoring it so that RP may resume per usual.

The "cosmetic" change was the rearranging of the forums. OOC will now appear at the bottom of the list.

The intent behind this change was simply to make navigating a little easier (e.g. General Info is now directly above Character Creation).

Perhaps the main change you'll notice is that I removed the sub-threads within each Sect's controlled area.

This is so that RP can happen in the generalized Sect-controlled area, without having to limit yourself to one of the two boroughs, etc.

I gave Elysium and Bastille their own designated place for RP that happens specifically in those two areas, as I see them being isolated often.

TL;DR: Sub-forums in Sect-controlled areas were removed.
The forum was made a bit more user-friendly, in terms of navigation.

The Masquerade has been closed for some time. This is largely my fault. Real life caught up with me in the strangest of ways.
I apologize for allowing the RP to falter and ultimately to fail. I will do my best to ensure that doesn't happen again.
The Masquerade is now reopened for roleplay, and I will be back reviewing characters and keeping the forum as up to date as possible.

Thank you,
- Dia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back