Bitten

Nox

"There is no power on this earth that can stop me"
I was sitting on the bus seat looking out through the window. The bus stops at his place soon, he'll most likely sit beside me, as we do every single day. It was raining, typical for a Tuesday morning in Gloomington.

The bus stopped and he went on. He started walking down the aisle and stopped when he came to me. I looked up at him with my arm resting on the window.

"We still up for jamming session tonight?" I asked him.

@Hannibal ante portas

Lukas slumps down next to his friend. He pulls out his drumsticks and starts banging around. First he uses his knee then he moves to objects near by.

"He'll yes. We are a go for lift off." He says as he mocks his father's catchphrase.

Lukas looks to see who sits in front of him and sees Pam McKenzie. Pam was hot and he said good morning with a gentle rap on her hair braid.

I let out a sigh and looked out the window again. "Why don't you two already get a room" I paused "or maybe you can join our band session tonight aswell if you want, Pam or whatever" I looked outside and saw the passing girl walk on the sidewalk. She was beautiful, but she looked sad. Too bad.

The bus arrivied at school and we went off. "So today we have some classes at the start, lukas"

Third period found the two friends in history class. Mr. Dole was doing his best to entertain, but there was only so much a guy to do to make Middle Eastern history interesting to teenagers.

Lukas spaces out. He was shocked that Pam agreed to come to the jamfest today and she was pulling four of her bffs along. The daydream begins innocent but doesn't stay that way.

I turned the pages of the book, it said something about mythology during the Middle Ages. What? Werewolves don't exist, right? The professor was talking about them as they existed. I raised my hand but got no answer.

The bell rang through the halls of the school. I stood up and began talking to Lucas.
"So the professor was definitely talking bullcrap"
We were walking down to the cantina.

Max leads the way into the cafeteria; Lukas follows and looks for threats. The same old kids are sitting at the same old tables; each male looking for potential rivals or mates. He feels the boys eyes dismiss him, and girls' follow suit. He gives one of the guys the finger.

The lunch man stands behind the counter with the options of pizza or tuna sandwiches. I choose the tuna and go towards our normal table in the back corner.

Reactions: Nox
I had taken the pizza, as the pizza was a lot better than whatever the sea could summon up. We sat at our usual place and talked a little bit gossip.

I took a bite of my pizza slice and firmly asked: "Did you hear what happened to that kid in the sophomore class?"
Lukas looks at me with a questionable look.
"Well he was bitten by something, he said it was a wolf of some kind." I paused
"Days later he tragically died and they buried him outside their house, by the forest." I paused once again and looked out the window.
"They are a weird family, indeed."

The tuna tastes like it has never met an ocean, dry and flavorless, after a couple bites I set it down with a sigh. Max talks about some stupid dog attack and possible rabies death.

“Hey…” I say. “What if we make a song about the attack. Something heavy and vicious. We can say the family held a dark secret only the moon reveal.”

John approaches with his slow rolling stride. He smiles and I clinch my fist.

“Assholes Incorporated is playing tonight?” His tone implies danger.

“For the hundredth time that is not our name!” I stand.

“I don’t care if you call yourselves Broke Back Mountain Reunion.” He closes the gap. “Pam is mine.” He says above a whisper. I forget myself as I throw my hay-maker straight into John’s jaw.

Last edited:
I just continued talking with the good, heavenly and delicious pizza slice melting in my mouth.

"Yes, that would make sense. It could be a cool addition to our album, right?"
John came over and talked his usual bullshit. I just continued talking even with the drama happening.
I stood up and tried to calm Lukas as he punched John in the jaw.
"Hey! Sit down, don't care about him, though"
I was never one for romance so I didn't care much about him and Pam.

We were sitting on the bus and I looked out the same window as usual. I heard Lukas mumbling some words beside me.
"Forget him, we can write a song about if you want."

Lukas simmers in rage at John. He isn't dating Pam, just because he likes her doesn't make her his property.

"Yea," Lukas says, "Let's make a mockery song."

We were standing in the garage, with our instruments in our hands. I noticed the firm grip of Lukas's drumstick. He is indeed mad I see. I just started singing a tune. His motions follow but violently. '

We stopped playing, I guess it was okay. "Hey Lukas, that was a little too hateful maybe?"
I paused looking at the slightly annoyed face of Lukas sitting down by the drums
"Maybe tone it a bit down?"
He responded with a shrug and went outside, possibly to breath in some air.
"A good decision."

A car pulled up. Miles the last of our trip arrives with his equipment and 4 giggling girls. Miles always had plenty of girls eating from his hand.

Lukas returns into the garage.

"Did you see anything interesting out there?" I paused

"Maybe that wolf that attacked that sophomore?" I said with a "Scary" voice.

"Wolf?" I scoff. "In a few days the cops will say the dog had rabies or some shit. Now stop this, checks are coming."

Lukas gives him one more look before walking to the drum kit.

Miles and the girls entered the garage, that look on his face like he owned the place.

"So you came after all?" I said with a smirk on my face.

I held up my bass and played some music, shortly after the rest of the band joined as well. The girls seemed to enjoy the music, they were headbanging with the beat.

//Who will like go outside and die?

After the first song Miles stops playing and asks "Do you hear that?"

After his bass stops, the sounds of moaning seeps into the the garage. One of the girls laugh thinking it a joke until a person stumbles in bloody.

"Monsters live. They..." He slumps to the ground.

I dropped my bass and went over to the body.
"He needs medical attention!"

After a few minutes we'd called the ambulance but we noticed he started moving again

"What?! Is he alive?!" He jumped at me and ripped my throat out with vicious werewolf teeth. I was now dead he continued to maul down the chicks but Lukas began to ran

Max's screams fuel my legs. I bolt out of the garage and run straight into John's chest. I look up to see his face. Yellow eyes meet mine.

Behind him stands a naked Pam. Whose skin ripples and blood seeps from long cracks. I watch her as John bites down on my neck. Pam runs up and as I passed out I felt her painful kiss.

Reactions: Nox
Back