Open Chains of Retribution

Tiko

Draconic Administrator/Mentor
Mentor
Administrator
Chains of Retribution
A Dark Urban Fantasy Roleplay

Chains of Retribution will follow the story of an Urban Werewolf pack, The Bloodstones. It will take place in the streets of Lutetia, where the Bloodstones must navigate a world of vicious feuds, criminal dealings, and tragedy. We will explore the complex dynamics of the Bloodstones as they grapple with the harsh realities of urban pack life and the chains it carries.

The theme of this roleplay is dark urban fantasy, and there will be little filter in regards to the violent nature of urban pack life. While I will do my best to build up the setting around the characters, I do ask that people make characters with the above setting in mind.

What this means is I will add and develop lore to facilitate both the history and the growth of individual characters, and to allow them to pursue personal plot lines and development. But the characters still need to make sense for the setting, and they should serve the purpose of playing a part in nurturing the theme of the roleplay.

We will need characters that embody the 'street gang' vibe of the Bloodstone pack. They can be already established members of the pack, or newcomers with the purpose of being inducted into the Bloodstone pack.

I'm still working on getting more of the lore into posts, but you can find some relevant information into the setting here: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/lutetian-lore.10688/

Anyone interested please feel free to ask questions or to share character ideas.

Back