The Masquerade Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, My Character sheet should be done soon. do we list what Disciplin abilities they have? or would you rather we not?

thanks, My Character sheet should be done soon. do we list what Disciplin abilities they have? or would you rather we not?
Totally up to the player, whether they have Disciplines or not. Some may choose not to play them at all. If that's the case, leave them off of the sheet.
If you choose to have Disciplines, go ahead and add them to your character sheet. You can give my character a look as a reference if needed. :)

I have been using it as one this entire time! XP It has been most helpful!

I will have a bit more up on my CS, but will probably not have it tonight. Need to work on her occupational info a bit more and still working out the details on Disciplines and such.

London, as a whole, is spread up into several small sections.
Mostly boroughs and districts.
Example being... Kensington is a district of West London.
The City of London is the centerpiece of London as a whole.

Alexander doesn't rule ALL of London, just The City of, and the borough of Tower Hamlets.

Did it that way to make settings simpler. ;P

Well, I know what The City if London is. Its an independent city inside of London. Full of businesses and shit. I was just curious if that is what you meant.

Hey, Dia. Speaking of Disciplines, can a vampire with Telepathy speak mind to mind with anyone, or only with those vampires who also have telepathy?

Made a post for that little situation. It's short, but I'm not going to force Salazar to answer the phone. ;p

A moment, please. These are changes I had requested a couple days ago. I was just asleep when they began happening. :\

I have the RP backed up.

No worries!!

!Help!
Please?

I'm relatively new to the website, and I'm not sure where to sign up. Is there a page where I should start at?

Well, Curio, if you wish to be a part of the Masquerade roleplay, you should read the thread housing its general information. Then, if you decide you are interested, create a character for it and post it on the Character Creation thread. You can use the templates there to guide you in what's important to mention about your character, and even take a peek at characters already created to help you flesh it out.

When your character is done, simply wait for Diabolique to approve it so you can join us in the In Character section. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back