Corruption

Yui

So, it's been a long time since I used this site, and I found myself wanting to roleplay again. This plot is based on a fantasy concept I'd been working on recently.

There exists a great and powerful elf with unrivaled control over the elements and supposedly outlived an elf's normal lifespan of 1,000 years who once served the great elven king of Nilhluna with undying loyalty. However, that elf mysteriously left him and Nilhluna altogether with no warning and was never heard from since. Muse A, the a former apprentice of the great elf, set out on a long journey to find them. Eventually, Muse A finds the great elf, Muse B, living far far away from society in deep isolation (reason for searching for them can be anything). However, instead of a friendly welcome Muse A had come to know and love, Muse B instead begs them to leave and forget everything they went through together. Despite this, Muse A stays, trying to figure out why Muse B left. However, Muse A will soon learn the consequencesMuse B faced after becoming so powerful - one that could take both of their lives.

So, I don't really know if I worded this well, but if you're interested let me know. PM for more details.

Back