New User Deh Magical Kitty of Deh Interwebz Haz Arrived!

Nice to meet ya mate, i hope you get approved soon and enjoy your stay here with us all, could always giggle with us in the chat meanwhile

Wow I can't wait to hear you're stories magical kiteh off the interwebzzz

Hi and welcome to STC. It sounds like you're another writing fanatic. To get approved quickly be sure to post in the main lobby and show yourself the active member that we all know you want to be. Hope to see you around.

Just a headsup, but the bulletin board is for advertising roleplays, but unapproved accounts don't have access to it, or other roleplay areas. I moved your thread to the bulletin board because it doesn't belong in the Main Lobby, but you won't be able to post replies to it if people post into it, because you haven't gotten your account approved yet.

To avoid people posting into it and you not being able to reply to them, I've temporary 'soft deleted' it. This means the post is still there, but not visible. We'll un-delete it as soon as your account is approved :)

Make sure you take some time to interact around some of the community areas so we can get you approved for the roleplay areas.

Last edited:
Back