E.U.C.L.I.D: Elite Undercover Collegiate Investigative Division - Interest Check

Southpaw

*pulls the wrong lever*
This is an idea that I've been working on with my friend, Myroxylon!

New Victoria: population 2 million. A bustling city, modern and organized, NV has everything for a contemporary citizen to enjoy. However, we'll be focusing on a specific aspect of the city...

New Victoria University. NVU is a school well-established on the national sphere, and its students have all proven themselves to get there. Not only do students work hard at NVU, they party hard as well, enjoying the city around them.

NVU has another secret, though. The US Army has begun work on a new program, and NVU is their first test subject. In order to combat increased crime, help train future officers, and test new tech, they have created E.U.C.L.I.D. This secretive organization targets students at the top of their fields, from all cliques, subjects, and walks of life. Placing them together as a squad and a house, they will train together, undergo missions, and secure NV's safety using advanced technology and tactics.

When a previously unknown threat besieges the city, will the operatives of NVU be able to fight back and seize the day? Even more pressing, will they ever make those 8am classes on time???

NOTE: The level of technology and the vibe of the agency is a mixture of SWAT-based combat and James Bond style espionage. Although it takes place in the real world, there will be some camp, so assume explosions, gunfire, swat BDUs, the occasional tuxedo, and gadgets abound!

Any interest? :)

Back