Endurn: Heart of the Alauum [Interest Check]

Soulserenity20

Arch Maiden of Metal

Interest Check
[url=http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/ooc-endurn-heart-of-the-alauum.3747/][/url]
BucGh0N.png

When hope seems lost, a hero is born.

Endurn, a land of bounty, diversity, fantasy, and magick. Long has this realm lived in peace, suffering only the expected woes of conflict and disputes among races but never knowing the immense pains that come with catastrophe. For millennia, the Great Balance has been maintained but in a time of peace, balance demands war.

The Alauum, the gatekeeper of the Spirit World, has disappeared. The Talohm, people of the spirit realm, are fearful and uncertain, unable now to do their roles in guiding released spirits from this world into the next as the Authority of the Alauum is no more. The world is falling to chaos, the lands are drowning uncertainty and overrun with the suffering that followed. In a time when the keepers of the Great Balance have no power, they would summon their greatest heroes and peer down the line of fate to call upon those whose souls walk a most curious path.

When all seems lost, a hero is born. You are that hero and the Talohm have chosen you to bind your soul with a heroes spirit of old. Only you and your companions hold the power to overcome the darkness that seeps into these lands and only you can act in the name of the Alauum to restore the Great Balance once more. Save Endurn, find the Alauum, and restore the Great Balance once more.

ENDURN 101

There are
four races:
1. Almiun, water elves
2. Dhomharan, dwarves
3. Sylvuin, forest elves
4. Odakkai, sky elves

There are
numerous mages to choose from, each of these is essentially your class (druid, puficiation mage, warrior, rogue, etc.) You will find these by clicking the "Character Sheet" button above.

Ignore the Stat section until your character is done, I'll guide you through it then.

Plot 411: You're chosen as a hero, you get a spirit creature that binds to your soul and gives you powers to help restore the balance to each nation, in a specific and adventurous task, and ultimately the spirits will help you to find their leader. Restoring the Great Balance and the balance of the four hearts of the four races, as well as finding the Alauum means you "beat the game."

Bonus Features: Independent plots, developing skill system, "choose your own" adventure system of actions and consequences, awesome GM that lives to serve your roleplaying needs.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU
I am seeking both a Co-GM and a set of players who are willing to take on the adventure of a lifetime. My first creation in online forums, Return of the Dragon Tamers: The Plague of Ogual, has lasted over three years. I intend this roleplay to follow suit. I am willing and able to go to whatever lengths necessary to deliver to you a plot filled with emotion and excitement, twists and turns, life and death. What I ask in return is dedication, sincere and true dedication to building a world and a story with me and your fellow players. An entire world awaits your influence. Join me and together we'll forge heroes, legends, and most of all: memories.

Posting Requirements
Posts should be over 250 words, at the very least. I look for players with good writing skills (intermediate to advanced) and those who care to put a lot of detail into posts. NO ONE LINERS. Paragraphs should have a minimum of 3-5 sentences, aim for 3+ paragraphs as a minimum if you aren't sure about length.

Note: Posting requirement is one post per week minimum. Failure to post in a week will result in a Warning for that week and each missed week after. Three warnings consecutively is a red flag. Two red flags is a kick from the rp.
You will not get a red flag if you post at the 2 week mark, only if you get three consecutive warnings.
So, essentially, if you go a total of a month and a half without a post (3 weeks at a time) , you'll be kicked.
This can all be avoided if you simply pm me and say "I can't post this week I will post in 12 days." Communication is key.

CLAIMED MAGES/INTERESTED PLAYERS

Mage of Life --- Moren Ironthorn--- Soulerenity20
Mage of Memories --- Avyra Talmiun --- Soulserenity20
Mage of Light --- Eruanna Rainbringer--- Rainjay
Mage of Prophecies --- Valya Vacae --- White
Mage of Union --- ___ --- Mowkie

Please see the links above for the information site and the Character Sheet creation page specifically to get an idea of what you're looking at. Feel free to ask me any and all questions, I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Spiffy! *high fives* Have a look at the website links at the top there, the information site is full of info, as one would expect, and the character sheet link takes you to the page with a list of mages. Feel free to tell me if anything isn't clear.

Wow, you put a lot of work into this. I might be interested in playing, just want to read more of the Lore before I say for sure.

Edit: I fixed the link, it was just because the link wasn't updated with the new page name (I've been working on the site actively over the last 2 weeks and will continue to update, tweak, etc.)

I already figured it out. You put a -2 at the end of the link.
Yeah that's a default link address. Since i have 2 pages on the site called "New Players" it assigned one as being new-players-2, but that was annoying me so I changed the page name to Character Sheets but I didn't update the link button to be character-sheets XD My bad

Also, for any new players, I'd be happy to offer a character banner graphic. I make them and another of my players that will be joining us soon makes them too (taught me everything I know!) These are what I mean by "banner graphics"
jzzm2b.png

FefA1Tu.png

Hi! *waves* I can post now.

Did you customize your forum colors/background, Soul? The text under the Endurn banner is so yellow it's invisible on my screen. Is it just me or is it me?

Ought I to repost my CS, or it's probably fine since it's on the website... But I can repost if needed ^^

Hey Rain :3 I think we should wait to post CS's until we get an OOC open, this is still an interest check and yes, I have your basic form saved on the site, but there's no pretty formatting. It should copy over from iwaku perfectly, except the border codes don't work, which I don't think you had anyways.

I don't even know if this site has them. Couldn't find a BBcode help thread or anything, though it's got an editor. But I also can't find a generic BBcode guide online, either. Seems like it's just different everywhere. Hmmph

I'm interested. I don't really make very large posts too often since I like to let other people react but I'd like to try to figure it out if only because this RP looks amazing and there aren't a lot of RPs on this site that lasts long.

I'm interested. I don't really make very large posts too often since I like to let other people react but I'd like to try to figure it out if only because this RP looks amazing and there aren't a lot of RPs on this site that lasts long.
Honestly, and this is coming from a long term player of Soul's, meeting the post request isn't too difficult. Particularly when things get really rolling there's a lot of stuff to choose to write about! I was really intimidated at first when I joined one of her roleplays but I'd say it's helped me grow a lot as a writer.

Honestly, and this is coming from a long term player of Soul's, meeting the post request isn't too difficult. Particularly when things get really rolling there's a lot of stuff to choose to write about! I was really intimidated at first when I joined one of her roleplays but I'd say it's helped me grow a lot as a writer.

Well thank for the response I'll keep that in mind

The single most important factor for me when looking at players is dedication. If you dedicate, I will do everything and anything necessary to do the same and make sure that you get the roleplay experience you deserve. I make a standard, but the diversity of any roleplaying community makes them necessarily guidelines over strict rules. The goal is to help writers improve, to stimulate you enough with the world and the plot and gm-made interactions that will give you enough to write about.

Think of it as a goal. If you set a goal and you work towards it, I'd be a fool to send you away because we're all just trying to write and enjoy stories together.

I hope you aren't intimidated and I hope you can feel welcome and supported. I have 3 of my dear, long term roleplayers in this roleplay already and so that really benefits now players because they serve as supports that can give advice, help with the world, and be good friends. If you get into this group? You'll have found a permanent home among friends *stares at the ooc skype chat for my main rp in which me and my 5 players have been chatting daily for three years* :) the goal is to create friendships based in writing and friends help each other, so don't be afraid to dive in. We're all here to support each other and have an amazing roleplaying experience.

*pep talk over XD*

Back