Future Sentai Timeranger

All right I'll join, but I feel like there needs to be more background depth in the recruitment post so that way the viewer has a basic idea on some general reasons as to why Batbootle wants to take over the world and how the whole time attack and color scheme and Morpher thing works. Anyways here's my OC:
Name: Thommison Banks

Role (Captain or rookie): Rookie

Appearance (in the Future and the Past): His generic features are that he is 5'9" with a lean body, dark skin, glasses, green eyes, and curly black hair that is kept short in a plain hairstyle.
Past clothing: Long white shirt, purple and orange striped tie, blue jeans, white socks, and formal black shoes.
Future clothing: A green jumpsuit, black shoes, white socks, and an iron mask on his face.

Color (Red Blue or Yellow): Red I guess.

Weapon: Handheld Laser Cannon.

Mech: An interchangeable medium-sized robot that can change into a gun or several sword types.

Time Attack (3 o clock, 6 o clock, 9 o clock, and 12 o clock): 6 o'clock.

Job (in the Future and in the Past): (Wouldn't he be training as a police officer during the future?)
Past Job: A tenth grade math teacher.

Morpher (Time Changer): Blue watch.

All right I'll join, but I feel like there needs to be more background depth in the recruitment post so that way the viewer has a basic idea on some general reasons as to why Batbootle wants to take over the world and how the whole time attack and color scheme and Morpher thing works. Anyways here's my OC:
Name: Thommison Banks

Role (Captain or rookie): Rookie

Appearance (in the Future and the Past): His generic features are that he is 5'9" with a lean body, dark skin, glasses, green eyes, and curly black hair that is kept short in a plain hairstyle.
Past clothing: Long white shirt, purple and orange striped tie, blue jeans, white socks, and formal black shoes.
Future clothing: A green jumpsuit, black shoes, white socks, and an iron mask on his face.

Color (Red Blue or Yellow): Red I guess.

Weapon: Handheld Laser Cannon.

Mech: An interchangeable medium-sized robot that can change into a gun or several sword types.

Time Attack (3 o clock, 6 o clock, 9 o clock, and 12 o clock): 6 o'clock.

Job (in the Future and in the Past): (Wouldn't he be training as a police officer during the future?)
Past Job: A tenth grade math teacher.

Morpher (Time Changer): Blue watch.
Wait there 2 Reds that for later on

Back