New User Good Evening All!

Lucky Shadow

Friendly Foul-Mouthed Shadow Cat
Howdy everybody! Didn't see a reason to not pop in here and say hi, see if I can meet anybody new before I get started. You can call me Lucky, Lucky Shadow, or Josh (I don't really like when people just call me Shadow, but if you absolutely have to I'll survive.) I'm not new to role-playing, but it's been a while since I've done it regularly. Got some extra free time expected in the coming months, so it seemed like a good time to get back into an old favorite hobby.

Not really sure what else is important right off the bat, sooooo...Hi!

Hey there Lucky! Welcome to Storyteller's circle! I'm in no way an 'experienced user', but so far I've had fun on this site, and I hope you do too! What are your favorite roleplay genres? Mine are Sci-Fi and post-apocalyptic.

If you have a question, don't be afraid to ask! The community here is very friendly to new users, and will help you with most problems.

I look forward to rp'ing with you!

Riding on my coattails won't work this time, Cap, I'm the new one. I like your proactivity, though.

Thanks Inconspicuous! I like most things that have a little action every once in a while, but my favorites are RPs with darker vibes. Not sure what the genre for those would be.

Welcome to the site Lucky, Hope to roleplay and talk with you in the future! Later.

Hey Lucky,
Mind telling us your preferred RP genres and previous experiences? It'd help recruiting roleplays a lot ;)

Nice to meet you.

Hey guys/gals!

Well, like I said before, I like most things, but I guess that isn't very helpful, huh? My favorites would probably be post-apocalyptic, sci-fi, and maybe modern fantasy (fantasy creatures in modern times). Not sure what to say for my experience, but I started a couple of my own RPs (one post-apocalyptic and one...uh, I guess I'd call it fantasy) and been moderator for a few others that were made by friends. I actively role played for about 2 years, then took maybe a year and a half off while I was too busy, with some occasional rp-ing with close friends.

If anyone wants to try something outside the norm in terms of setting or story, I'll probably be interested in it.

Hello Lucky! I'm new here too, but like you I'm not new to role-playing in general. I also kind of just stopped doing it and am looking to rejoin the community and hobby I used to love so much.

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! Everyone here is extremely nice! I am sure you will enjoy this place =)!

Back