Greetings and Salutations

deleted

CatScern
Hi you can just call me Oscar or Kidd, but don't worry neither are my real name. I am new at Role-Playing and I hope my first experience is the best! Even though I've never actually Role-Played I have played some RPG games (even though I've only played them on the 3DS). I think I might prefer medival or magic based RP.

You're dead to me. Dead.

(Jesting aside, welcome to Storyteller's Circle! We have a few people looking to start up some 'new people' friendly fantasy roleplays that might interest you. Good place to give it a spin without being too overwhelmed by some of the larger games).

I'll see if I can't poke them over here once they're online to chat ideas with you :)

Morning Oscar!

Fortunately we have a bunch of users who love fantasy roleplay in all kinds of settings (including myself). I haven't thrown any ideas up yet but I'd be happy to talk to you about your preferences. As for game play? I LOVE my 3DS. Hubby and I spend a lot of time playing Monster Hunter, and when we get tired of getting our butts handed to us by Ratheons, we divert to playing Diablo III on the PS3...

*nerdalert*

Hoping to get to know you a little better in the future. :) Welcome to the site!

*Only 3DS games are pokemon and fire emblem*

Thankfully we have a lot of Medieval RPs right now, shouldn't be too hard to find one what works with you. :3

Back