New User Greetings Internet

Inconspicuous

Super classy secret agent
Hello everyone. Yes, I know my name is spelled wrong, I realized that as soon as I hit enter. And unfortunately it will stay that way for about 183 days. Whoops. I only got into role-playing only recently, but I already love it. My favorite thing to do in my spare time is read, and my favorite genre is Science-Fiction. I'm new to this sort of thing, so if anyone has any help/advice to offer, that would be great!
Edit: Thanks to Tiko for fixing my username! It is now spelled properly.

Last edited:
Ayy, finally someone else who gets hyped for sci-fi. Name's Captain Cannonfists, part time arrogant dick, full time hype man.

Nice, Welcome to the site Inconspicuos, You should keep it, its unique! I hope to roleplay with you soon. You should check out some examples of roleplaying here and check out some sci-fi roleplays, theres quite a few on here! :p Should join mine! Jus' sayin :D

Nice, Welcome to the site Inconspicuos, You should keep it, its unique! I hope to roleplay with you soon. You should check out some examples of roleplaying here and check out some sci-fi roleplays, theres quite a few on here! :p Should join mine! Jus' sayin :D
Thanks! I'm still waiting for my account to get 'approved' (Literally just joined) but I'd love to join in. If you tell me what it's about (The setting, the theme, etc.) then I can get started on a character. Also, that response was almost instant. This is the most active role-playing community I have ever seen!

XD I'm just super active
You can find it in the forums, General roleplay, bulletin or Out of character discussion and its called Alone together, out there. Its good to exercise the forum :D

Welcome to Storyteller! Everyone here is very nice and to be honest I never noticed your name was misspelled until you told me xD!

Hello, Inconspicuous! You like Sci-fi, and I want to start up a Sci-Fi RP... wanna Collab on it?

Back