New User Greetings & Salutations

The name's Tay. What's your opinion on the literary theory of Deconstruction by Derrida? Or have you read Amusing Ourselves to Death by Neil Postman?
-Sorry, sorry. I'm trying to create better ways to greet and meet people. My usual is "Hi. How're you feeling?" or "Hello. How are you?" but those tend to be boring and boring is... well, dull and repetitive.

I was directed here ( from Google ) because of a need for a place to RP a GIANT world. More about that later.

A bit about me: my journey started when I was young... like REALLY young. I realized my love of storytelling early in my life and I believe I was nominated for "First to Publish a Novel" in fourth or fifth grade. What age is that? That was a funny time...
Anyways.

I adore world-building and character creation along with developments of plot and character arcs. I was a Communication Arts Major in University ( I was Creative Writing - English before that ), and have always had a soft spot for good stories. I can play almost any type of character and/or role, but I usually prefer genres such as sci-fi, fantasy, adventure among some others. Tempt me with a good story and I'll consider.

Back to the subject of University, I have graduated, so now I'm in the adult world. Though I'd LOVE to make my living off my writing, I need to create and flesh out my portfolio before any of that can happen.

Well, I could go on and on and on and on, but I'll stop here. Any questions, feel free to ask!
Have a pleasant rest of your day!

Tay

Welcome! I am starting a Viking RP if you are interested in that sort of genre.

Back