New User Greetings~

Blood Born Angel

Emissary of Oblivion
Hello, you can all call me Blood!

I'm here to introduce myself, of course, and say that Storyteller's Circle has been catching my eye for some time! I peruse RP websites every now and again when things get stale on previous sites. I like to find a few, long-term RP's wherever I go.

I've been roleplaying online off and on for around 6 years. I'm currently 20, and unemployed. So I have far too much time on my hands some nights. ;~; I'm mostly into Sci-Fi and Fantasy universes. I always make original characters, because I don't feel right about taking over a character that's already been established. XP (Most of my OC's are recycled ideas though... I only make brand new ones every so often.)

I guess I'm just interested to see if there's anything new here! I'm always searching for new people to hang around with and role-play together. I may seem kinda literate, but I suck at editing my own work and my grammar is terrible at times. I'm mostly pretty laid back about my writing, and just write how I would say things from my own lips. If anything I avoid one-liners unless in a IM kind of setting, and prefer to write a couple paragraphs most the time. (Though I can get lengthy if I'm really inspired to add something.)

That's a bunch of random stuff about me. Most of it relevant... I think. (Hope.)
Thanks to everyone that takes the time to read, and I hope I find some reasons to stick around for some time! I like the place very much so far. ^~^

Well, with you on the unemployed and too much time on their hands part. Heh, anyway, welcome Storyteller!

~M

Back