New User Greetings

Imperatus Rex

Semper Imperatus
Ahem, I just signed up a bit ago. I used to do role plays all the time, mainly in social media platforms. I decided that I wanted to get back into the hang of role playing and interacting with creative minds. I want to let you know that I am here and that I am not exactly new to role playing. So that you know where to find me, and whether to recruit me for a story, I will list my preferences on themes.

Preferred Genres, Timelines, and Environment

I am personally much more of a medieval to Victorian based person. Timelines before 1500 usually, as well as BC timelines sometimes. I like environments that have snow or rain quite commonly, making Europe-like settings nice in my opinion. I am a fan of adventure themes, romance themes, and such similar.

Common Character Traits

I am often much more of a reserved character. I can play male and female roles, though I typically embody myself in a male character. I like to be the unspoken alpha leader of the group, or be used for information. My characters are often either irritable or nonchalant, seldom inbetween. If looking at my characters for a love interest, keep in mind that they aren't the easiest choice to befriend or especially seduce (considering my characters are the opposite of licentious or flirty).

Fabricating an Ideal Environment or Story Details

I am also fairly good at making scenes, designing environments, and filling in the insignificant details of lore that can leave awkward inactivity amongst the players. Give me guidelines on what the basics requirements of what the environment needs to be and I will do the rest.

Anyway, now that I have finished my introduction, good day. If you have questions, I will answer.

Welcome welcome. You might want to check "We the Unwanted" out.

Other than that, welcome to STC, and feel free to ask questions.

~Qane

Welcome Storyteller! :) Please be sure to review our account approval process in this forum. Outside of that, enjoy your stay and be sure to reach out to the community with your questions. Look forward to hearing from you.

~M

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future. Nice intro btw.

Hey, just so you know you can also post this in the bulletin board once your account is approved. That's where posts go that are looking for RP partners.

Anyways, welcome to the site. I am Gwazi, your not so humble guide! :p
You seem to have experience with RP's already, so if you need any help just ask.

Also, I like to ask newcomers some ice breaker questions, and since you've already said you'll answer questions...

1. What is your favourite RP moment/experience?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. What's your favourite European country? For both IRL and RP purposes? If you are European, your own country doesn't count.

Hey, just so you know you can also post this in the bulletin board once your account is approved. That's where posts go that are looking for RP partners.

Anyways, welcome to the site. I am Gwazi, your not so humble guide! :p
You seem to have experience with RP's already, so if you need any help just ask.

Also, I like to ask newcomers some ice breaker questions, and since you've already said you'll answer questions...

1. What is your favourite RP moment/experience?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. What's your favourite European country? For both IRL and RP purposes? If you are European, your own country doesn't count.
My favourite rp experience? Well... That is difficult to pinpoint. Likely when I did a role play event on G+ (hey, it isn't half bad for role play. Hangouts is perfect for it, assuming you have decent internet.), I met a few role players at that event and one I ended up roleplaying with a lot in the future. They certainly are creative, even if they have a couple inconsistencies.

So hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot... Probably my mix tape yooo- just kidding. Though I think many Linkin Park albums fit that description perfectly.

Favourite European country? I am American (I need to update my location), and my favourite is likely the Scandinavian countries. But that is pretty general, as it is a few countries. I also love Gaelic countries, so Ireland or Scotland would be at a close tie. Overall, I have to go with Ireland. I love the rain and landscape there.

My favourite rp experience? Well... That is difficult to pinpoint. Likely when I did a role play event on G+ (hey, it isn't half bad for role play. Hangouts is perfect for it, assuming you have decent internet.), I met a few role players at that event and one I ended up roleplaying with a lot in the future. They certainly are creative, even if they have a couple inconsistencies.

So hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot... Probably my mix tape yooo- just kidding. Though I think many Linkin Park albums fit that description perfectly.

Favourite European country? I am American (I need to update my location), and my favourite is likely the Scandinavian countries. But that is pretty general, as it is a few countries. I also love Gaelic countries, so Ireland or Scotland would be at a close tie. Overall, I have to go with Ireland. I love the rain and landscape there.

So more of a general memory than a specific one? Must of been quite the group. :p

Fair enough.

Irish I could get some rain over here. XD

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Looks like you're already in good hands, so I'll just drop you a quick greeting and leave you guys to it :)

I love
Ahem, I just signed up a bit ago. I used to do role plays all the time, mainly in social media platforms. I decided that I wanted to get back into the hang of role playing and interacting with creative minds. I want to let you know that I am here and that I am not exactly new to role playing. So that you know where to find me, and whether to recruit me for a story, I will list my preferences on themes.

Preferred Genres, Timelines, and Environment

I am personally much more of a medieval to Victorian based person. Timelines before 1500 usually, as well as BC timelines sometimes. I like environments that have snow or rain quite commonly, making Europe-like settings nice in my opinion. I am a fan of adventure themes, romance themes, and such similar.

Common Character Traits

I am often much more of a reserved character. I can play male and female roles, though I typically embody myself in a male character. I like to be the unspoken alpha leader of the group, or be used for information. My characters are often either irritable or nonchalant, seldom inbetween. If looking at my characters for a love interest, keep in mind that they aren't the easiest choice to befriend or especially seduce (considering my characters are the opposite of licentious or flirty).

Fabricating an Ideal Environment or Story Details

I am also fairly good at making scenes, designing environments, and filling in the insignificant details of lore that can leave awkward inactivity amongst the players. Give me guidelines on what the basics requirements of what the environment needs to be and I will do the rest.

Anyway, now that I have finished my introduction, good day. If you have questions, I will answer.

I love your introduction! I also see you as a well versed writer, I'm eager to learn more about how you roleplay

I am astonished by the effort you put forth into that, Hopefully as soon as I can I will post on that thread (The unwanted caught my eye as soon as I got to this site, haha)
Caught my eye as well. @ArQane is also a very good GM. I knew I needed to sign up, a non-magic medieval fits my palette lately.

Last edited:
Caught my eye as well. @ArQuane is also a very good GM. I knew I needed to sign up, a non-magic medieval fits my palette lately.
Funny enough I'd never been a fan of non-magical, but the structure and lore and in depth description, I'm not sure but, I've been reading the thread and I agree he is a great GM

Funny enough I'd never been a fan of non-magical, but the structure and lore and in depth description, I'm not sure but, I've been reading the thread and I agree he is a great GM
Funny too, we played a card game for a while and it was hilarious, we kept messing up.

Back