New User Greetings.

Ner0

Greetings, I am Ner0. I am a veteran role player and GM with a long history of fun role playing shenanigans. While I have my moments as a 'serious type', most of the time I just like to goof around and have fun while rping with cool pepes.

I have been told that cool pepes reside here and as such, look where I find myself. As such, I find my self to be rather excited to join in on this community.

As a player; I am a pleaser. When it comes to rp I am here because I enjoy writing, for this reason my characters are flexible and are usually serve to fill gaps in the current character group. I enjoy taking part in fictional worlds, regardless of setting. This means that I am proficient in pretty much every form of Genre of Rp literature (cept superhero stuff, just ain't my jam). In line with that I also enjoy and have practice with nearly every character archetype you could think of. Unless you think of something I have rp'd, in which case, proud of you. If you find me in you Rp you can be assured that you have my dedication and extreme interest. You can also count on me working closely with you every step of the way, I like getting nice and personal with my Gm's and am often quite the handful as a result.

As a GM; I am a burnt loaf of bread. Initially I am a hard butt that will toss you around like a perfectly cooked omelette but once you get integrated and comfy with your position in my Rp I'll soften up and go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure you are satisfied with your the experience in my world. All of my Rps are tailored for Player experience, and have bundles of my love thrown into them. As such my standards for player acceptance are usually ludicrously high, but trust me it'll be worth it.

In conclusion, I enjoy writing, language is my first love and I want to share that experience with others. As either a player or a gm my primary concern is to ensure that everyone has fun and will hopefully look back on rping with me fondly in their future life. So there, that's my introduction, I cannot wait to meet you all :)

~N.

Welcome aboard. That was a very thorough and lovely introduction, and perhaps has left some people unable to think of any ice breaker questions to ask that you did not already answer. Ha ha ha.

It's good to see someone who can be flexible and will make a character to work with other characters. It is something I would aspire to, but am not yet there.

Welcome aboard. That was a very thorough and lovely introduction, and perhaps has left some people unable to think of any ice breaker questions to ask that you did not already answer. Ha ha ha.

It's good to see someone who can be flexible and will make a character to work with other characters. It is something I would aspire to, but am not yet there.

You could say he left me with nero questions. :p

Ha ha... HA HA!

(Seriously though, my ice breakers are for new people. Not fellow Immigrants :p).

Oh Gwazi, you don't have to break the ice with me. Thanks for the welcome :)

Awe shucks thanks Tachy, I pride myself on being thorough :D

And Kian I'll be looking forward to meeting you as well :) If it happens xD

Well I am something of an immigrant, but didn't mention that in my own intro. I wasn't exactly a core member so it didn't seem important.

What is Iwaku?

Back