New User Greetings!

Crimson Spartan

Friendly Spartan
Man...i'm not really good at this sort of thing but let's see how it goes...

Greetings to all I am the Crimson Spartan and I've been roleplaying on different sites since 2010. Be that as it may I am still learning new things to this day and hope that I can continue to learn during my stay here. Sadly I am not as active as I used to be due to a full time job but this desire I have to roleplay it cannot be defeated. I hope to make new friends here as I meet the community.

As for a bit of personal information I am a gamer at heart. I honestly am pretty shy when it comes to people I don't know so well. That being said once I get to know people you'll see a better side of me. I do enjoy puns (much to the pain of my friends) and love a good joke or two. After all laughter is the best medicine or so I've been told. Well uh.... Oh! I do watch anime on occasion with Yu Yu Hakusho being my all time favorite anime to date. As far as music is concerned I do listen to just about anything (with certain exceptions) though I tend to favor metal.

Well I suppose that'll be enough for a introduction. I uh...hope to meet some cool folks on here.

Crimson Spartan: signing out..​

Hello and welcome, I'm a newish user and am shy also. So far the people here have been quite friendly and helpful!

Puns are awesome and my friends don't really like them either. I like to just assume they didn't get it and that must be why they don't laugh with me. XD

I-am-shy-however.png

You should of said "To the PUNishment of my friends". :p

Well welcome to the new site Spartan. Long time no see, (well save a few brief Discord exchanges).
Anything new?

Ah yes! Gwazi! It has been far too long my friend!... Nothing new from me but perhaps here that statement may change. How are you old friend...?​

My only regret is that I have only one like to give that post....

Smash the like button like

latest

:p

D&D huh...? Tried to get into it myself but I just don't have the time for it sadly : (

There's a neat website called...Meetup I think where you can literally arrange tabletop games in real life and such. Would be useful to someone, I'm sure. Not so much to me who's got awful social anxiety and an attention span that would never last throughout a session.

At least with online RPing, I can stop and pick up whenever I want. But major respect to those who can sit down and go through rl tabletop. Just ain't for me lol

Back