Greetings

Aera

Average Demi-God
I've never been to a roleplaying site such as this so I'm super confused to say the least. Anyway, this is my first introduction thread so wish me luck.

The name's Aera Sol. I'm a musician who excels at the flute. I don't really do anything on my free time except play League and maybe write some short stories.

Hopefully I'll figure out how to do stuff on this site soon.

Never? Oh my! This is probably all rather overwhelming for you then. If you need any help getting setup in a roleplay let me know and I'll be more than happy to lend you a hand. Have you browsed through any of our roleplays yet and seen anything that catches your eye? Not sure what genres you might be interested in to offer any recommendations, but if you need any assistance getting started, just let us know! We do our best to be very accommodating of new arrivals :)

Welcome, Aera!

If you have any questions about site navigation you can always post your questions here, OR if you want to join the chat room, there is bound to be a staff member or other user who would be happy to lend a hand.

I sing and play guitar, by the by. I've always loved the flute though.

Never? Oh my! This is probably all rather overwhelming for you then. If you need any help getting setup in a roleplay let me know and I'll be more than happy to lend you a hand. Have you browsed through any of our roleplays yet and seen anything that catches your eye? Not sure what genres you might be interested in to offer any recommendations, but if you need any assistance getting started, just let us know! We do our best to be very accommodating of new arrivals :)
Certainly. I've gotten my way around and found quite a few interesting role plays that caught my attention. ^^

Welcome, Aera!

If you have any questions about site navigation you can always post your questions here, OR if you want to join the chat room, there is bound to be a staff member or other user who would be happy to lend a hand.

I sing and play guitar, by the by. I've always loved the flute though.

Ooh, I've tried playing the guitar. In vain, unfortunately. Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Glad to hear it :) I'm going to go ahead and approve your account so you can post into the roleplay areas of the forums to start trying to join stuff. Just let us know if you need any assistance!

Glad to hear it :) I'm going to go ahead and approve your account so you can post into the roleplay areas of the forums to start trying to join stuff. Just let us know if you need any assistance!
Will do :) Thanks very much!

Welcome to the Circle Aera, I see that you've at least looked over Equinox's posts :p

I use to play the bass clarinet as my primary instrument, but I went on to learn how to play all brass and wood wind instruments---- Except for the flute > : ( The blasted thing, couldn't make my embouchure correct for it. Ah well.

Welcome to the Circle Aera, I see that you've at least looked over Equinox's posts :p

I use to play the bass clarinet as my primary instrument, but I went on to learn how to play all brass and wood wind instruments---- Except for the flute > : ( The blasted thing, couldn't make my embouchure correct for it. Ah well.
Pfft. I really liked it so I decided, why not like all of it? I'm considering replying to Zeelow. Just haven't thought of what type of character I'm going for.

Ah, yes. The flute takes time and dedication. Maybe you should try it again if you ever get the chance :p

I played the trombone, but only so I could poke pretty girls in the back with the slide.

Welcome to the madhouse, Aera. :)

Ahhh Zeelow, lovely place :) For more information on it, you'll want to talk to @Ottoman but I can answer general questions about the entire world :p

Nah, I think the flute and I will just remain glaring at one another until the end of time. I think I'll move on to the Cello next. I've always wanted to learn a string instrument.

I'd be glad to talk over Zeelow with you, Aera. I fear I'll be afk this evening from a prior engagement, but I'll be home around 9-10 US CST depending on how it goes. Shoot me a PM if I'm not around, and I'll get back with you!

Welcome to the site, by the way.

Back