New User Greetings

escasriet

My username is escasriet, which actually started as one of my old character's names. It became my more or less official username when literally every site no one has ever used escasriet.

I'm currently going to school to become a high school Biology teacher, cause I like a captive audience when I speak aimlessly about Biology. Along with school, I also work at a Amazon call center. Sadly I cannot go into detail to what I exactly do, due to pledging a blood oath to secrecy when I was hired.

Most (if not all) of my free time is mainly spent online, reading, or playing video games. Online I basically watch videos, give Amazon back money they paid me by buying items off Amazon, roleplay, and trying to find decent fanfics under endless piles of trash. I mainly enjoy fantasy RPG video games, but I do play other genres. My favorite games being: Legend of Dragoons, Fable, Dragon Age, and Fire Emblem.

I've been off and on role playing since high school, where I made countless role players and myself cringe at all my old Mary Sue characters and trying to make the plot revolve around them. Now a days, I would like to think my characters are more rounded and I take so much joy with tormenting them. :p

Hello!

Cream here and welcome to the site.

I think we've all pretty much been there with creating Mary Sue characters at one point or another. When I first started, it was first person, one liners with a topping of Mary Sue. Lol

Now my characters have developed and have flaws. Haha.

If you need any help, let us know :)

Enjoy!!!!!

Back