New User haii ^_^

mr11ama

A sophisticated llama
hello my name is mr11ama (maybe at some point ill reveal my actual name but at the moment ill just stick with a username. lol!). I'm a 16 year old guy who has dabbled in role-play a bit and has only really began to properly look for a place to do it regularly. I want to use the site for role-playing an OC i have so i can develop him and also develop a story. I really love reading and writing(when i can actually think of a full plot XD). My favorite genres have to be fantasy and dystopian future as i love the usual irregularities that come as a part of the package with reading them . this is my introduction to this community, i look forward to being a part of it.

oh i should probably mention that i haven't really participated in large rp's so your gonna have to be patient with me as i learn the ropes

gosh i keep remembering more things to say about myself. I can play the piano and flute and generally love music. I hope that through my interactions on here with the people i meet will help to explore my creative side and help me develop my drawing(I love drawing im just not all that great at it ha ha).

so finally after all that im done like properly done. anyway this is me. I'm up for chatting so pm if you want im very open minded and love most topics of discussion. just keep it light hearted <3.

mr11ama signing off

nvm one last thing cause my drawing is obismal( not an understatement) i need a hand with getting an avatar etc together so if anyone is willing please lend me a hand :)

done now honestly, i promise

Hi! I am Nox, pretty new aswell. I could probably lend you a hand with your avatar, if you need photoshop.

Mah boi i too am very new to all of this, things are little different to what i am used to, having played mostly D&D Irl. But really after looking at how people RP here it became very clear how things work.

I like playing fantasy and look forward to see you in chat and rps ! (im in chat quite often so holla at me whenever you feel like it)

rwby__duelist_yang__by_amora117-d7ty1c1.jpg

YOU MUST NOW ANSWER MY 3 BURNING QUESTIONS
1.GUNS or SWORDS
2.Magic or Science
3.Favorite font type text.
PS> Nice to meet ya

Welcome to the circle my friend!! I've only been here for a few days but I gotta say I really dig it. I too am a huge music fan since I play tenor sax, and piano as well as singing. I do fancy fantasy roleplays best but steampunk has always been an adequate substitute if I couldn't find one I was interested in.

rwby__duelist_yang__by_amora117-d7ty1c1.jpg

YOU MUST NOW ANSWER MY 3 BURNING QUESTIONS
1.GUNS or SWORDS
2.Magic or Science
3.Favorite font type text.
PS> Nice to meet ya

swords(always swords like come on)
magic
forte ( i dont know how to do that colour and font thing properly lol but its a nice cursive one :))

also i see your a tower of god fan same here

Back