New User Hail Traveler!

Pawnige

“All the truth in the world is held in stories.”
Hail friends!
May The stars watch you! And may your arm be strong!
I am a young stalwart man seeking adventure where it may come! I have traveled far to edge of the world and back. So now i seek the company of friends, fine meed, and the warmth of the hearth. I welcome adventure where it may come! I soon set must set out again for my heart longs for battle and my sword longs for blood!
Hopefully soon we shall all be singing songs together in Valhalla!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

I adore all things Norse, so you already caught my eye! If you need any help finding a roleplay or getting situated on the site, let me know. We try our best to be very hands-on helpful here.

*Rolls Fortitude save*
*Fails*
*Get's Drunk*
*Tackles Pawnige over the counter, starting a tavern brawl*

Well, you already seem to have some experience at putting on a character, which is good. :3
Do you mainly focus on Nordic stuff, or are there other genre's or theme's you have an interest in?

Sorry i haven't been on! my computer was broken, but its fixed now!

Thank you Tiko! i'd love some help!

I love Nordic stuff but i also love: Dark Ages such as Name of the Wind, Lies of Locke Lamora, Ect.

Haven't read those personally, but from what Google seems to suggest it's Fantasy?
You shouldn't have much issues finding people to RP with here. :)

Hello hello fellow traveler! If you need any help, or are looking for a good rp let me know, and I'll do what I can to help!

Back