Happy Birthday!

lemonyhell

- "Im not okay"
I joined this site only a few days ago and I love it with all my heart! Tomorrow is my birthday, and well, Im turning 16. So I would like to make a special post for all those soon-to-be-friends out there. This roleplay will be semi lit and above so please give a good write and no one liners.

I wil be playing Alice who is actually me, she is kind and sweet and has managed to make friends with the most unlikelyest of people, including your oc. Something strange is going on though, you dont remember who Alice is or what she did to deserve such loyalty from you. Who is alice? She is someone so dear but.. You cant lose her you must find her. You cant lose Alice.
Alice disapears from the party, and everyone seems to panic at her missing and no one can leave the house. I will now be playing as the narator. Sooner or later you all find the Joker, whom I will be playing as well. Joker threatens Alice's well being, saying its only a matter of TIME. A hauting ticking in his lair and a small wisper that says Youre late Youre late!!! Jokers lair is in Alice's room. All you have to know is, who is Alice and why is she so important? Protect Alice.

If you have any question Pm me.

How to apply- Simply comment down below your ocs general info and why Alice "saves" them, and what they forget about there past together.

Only rules- I am the Narator, I decide when things happen. Hate the oc not the person who made it. No fighting. No smex. Cursing is fine.

ENJOY THE PARTY!

Back