Interest Check Hell Deep (OOC)

comic

This is an rp idea I've had floating around for some time, and I don't think I've ever seen anybody else ever explore this idea as a roleplay before. Not saying it hasn't, I'm sure it has, but I've never seen it happen. So here we are. Without further adieu, you may proceed...

Ancient treasures, hidden crypts, deadly artifacts, and legendary myths. They're all real. Or so they say. Who's 'they', you might ask? They'd rather you didn't know their names. They go places nobody else can or will. They uncover things hidden for centuries, or even millennia. A collection of adventurers, survivalists, historians, and everything in between.

They've discovered many things already. Noah's Ark was their first finding. From there, they located the Philosopher's Stone, the Ark of the Covenant, and even what little remained of the Lost City of Atlantis.
Needless to say, these people knew their stuff. Their ambitions were high, and now, their search led them elsewhere. Their latest adventure would be the most perilous they'd ever undertaken before, and they realized this. The only thing they failed to take into account was the fact that none of them would probably survive.

They now journeyed for the Gates of Hell itself, but after dead ends everywhere they went, they soon realized they would need to discover something else first.
The Garden of Eden, which was the first place on Earth, according to biblical history. There, they would be able to find the Gates of Hell. To find this, they would need to travel into the most remote regions across the middle east, searching far and wide. After nearly nine months, they still turned up nothing. Today, this secretive team was on their last stop. The last place they thought to look. It was agreed among them all, that if this last stop yielded no results, they would move on to the next project.

With all that being said, I want any potential roleplayers to know that I intend for this roleplay to be of light load. I only want a maximum of 5 roleplayers that can post at least more than once a week. It would be greatly appreciated. Also, I want it to be understood from the get-go that I want roleplayers that know how to write. Not some poorly written run-on sentence of doom writer.
Provide me with a sample of your roleplaying talent before a character sheet is made. You will either be approved or rejected, and either way, we will move on. Thank you for your interest, and I hope this will be a unique roleplaying experience for you.

WARNING: This rp is designed to explore mature, serious topics. It will loosely follow the idea of Dante's Inferno, and some descriptions may be disturbing to some viewers. This is not meant to be accurate to anything, and while this will use biblical properties, this is not at all in accordance with the bible or any religion. Indulge at your own risk.

Character Sheets Link

Back