New User Hello again?

Nyoom

星の白金
So heyyo! The name's Nyoom. Please feel free to drag out the Nyoooooooom when hollering for me. I've actually had a thread up here a while back but I was inactive for ages, so I'm here again to get approved. Not sure if this is allowed,,,, but sup anyway! I like sweets and anime, and Dio Brando is my queen. I've been roleplaying for a long while and I actually have accounts on 2 other roleplay sites, iwakuroleplay and roleplaygateway, find me as soli and soleli respectively on these websites if you wanna talk! Also @TrashierThanThou when are you going to start omg don't be lazy.

THE WORLD!!!
Welcome to the site(again?) :p
I hope you enjoy your stay here anyways and may the person whom your waiting for start soon :p

I was hoping for a "holy shit is that a motherfucking jojo reference" :p
abf.jpg

Nyoooooooooooooooooooooooom!

A multi-account is fine.
  • Alternate Accounts are permitted on Storyteller's Circle. Use of alternate accounts to deceive or mislead staff members is not. If you create an alternate account, please PM an administrator to get it approved for posting. Alternate accounts do not need to go through the approval process of main accounts, and in fact we ask that you don't. Pretending to be a new person wastes the time of our Warden Team, Moderators, and Administrators - all of whom could be assisting users who really do need assistance. This is a simple matter of courtesy and respect. In return we will respect any wishes for alternate accounts to remain anonymous so long as they are not being used to violate any site rules.
Though since only one of them needs to be approved, would you rather this account or the original one you used get approved? If the latter, let us know which one the original account was.

Anyways, usually like to ask some ice breaker questions to newcomers. Apologises if I already asked these of you before. XD

1. What is your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. How would you describe Jojo to someone debating watching it? (Might be debating watching it myself XD).

Nyoooooooooooooooooooooooom!

A multi-account is fine.

Though since only one of them needs to be approved, would you rather this account or the original one you used get approved? If the latter, let us know which one the original account was.

Anyways, usually like to ask some ice breaker questions to newcomers. Apologises if I already asked these of you before. XD

1. What is your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. How would you describe Jojo to someone debating watching it? (Might be debating watching it myself XD).
Oh no no it's not like that! Haha this is my only account, it's just that it hasn't been approved so I posted a second introduction thread ; v ; sorry! Gosh I should have made myself clearer.

Also questions! Lemme answer them.

1. High fantasy probably! I also enjoy heavy worldbuilding rps with intricate designs that require you to do a heck load of background research. Check out the weight of a soul on roleplay gateway if you want to know what I mean. I like the freedom to build and create your own little part of the universe as well, though that isn't so much of an rp genre as a personal preference.

2. Are you talking about... *flips hair* ME?

3. Oooooh boio. Okay it's the most beautiful, weird thing you'll ever come across. It's virtually impossible to hate on any of the characters, every single character is so fleshed out you end up liking the villains. Also everything is delightfully quirky and everyone poses a lot ok it's the funniest thing but also the most tragic at times. You will get hooked to it.

Oh... XD
Then just hold tight and get to know the others, you'll be approved soon enough.

1) High Fantasy tends to be the most popular Genre here, you should be able to find something fine. Though where world building RPs are concerned? I haven't seen as many of those brought up, but you'll probably get some interest still. Plus you can always put some of the stuff you make in the Creative Writing forum, show it off to... the world. :p

2) *Narrows Eyes*

3) I've heard it's also quite meme-able with different scenes, exaggerated lines etc. Is that true outside of the "It was me! Dio!" line?

Oh... XD
Then just hold tight and get to know the others, you'll be approved soon enough.

1) High Fantasy tends to be the most popular Genre here, you should be able to find something fine. Though where world building RPs are concerned? I haven't seen as many of those brought up, but you'll probably get some interest still. Plus you can always put some of the stuff you make in the Creative Writing forum, show it off to... the world. :p

2) *Narrows Eyes*

3) I've heard it's also quite meme-able with different scenes, exaggerated lines etc. Is that true outside of the "It was me! Dio!" line?
Ooh creative writing? Sounds interesting, id check that out.

Also, JJBA is one huge meme. There are no brakes on the meme train and the fandom has no chill.

chew.

Have fun with the creative writing, hopefully you like it. :)

And a meme train you say? That sounds like my kind of thing! :3

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I think I saw you around the chat a couple of times or I saw another Nyooooommm somewhere xD! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to pm me~! #ItWasMeDio

Back