New User Hello Beautiful New Land of Writing!

Soulserenity20

Arch Maiden of Metal
Hello beautiful people <3

I'm Soulserenity20, usually just Soul.

I've been RPing in forums for about 4 years now, almost exclusively in my main RP that's been running for just as long. I've recently decided to start a new RP on the second continent of my world, but unfortunately, my native RP site has somehow died down dramatically over the last year or so. This led me to venture out into the mysterious unknown of new roleplay sites. *Spooky*

I found this one had replaced my native site on the top ten RP sites page and so of course I ventured here.

My goals are to explore this new site, see if there's a more active community (Which I desperately hope there is) and then, with any luck, set up camp with my new roleplay!

I specialize in long-term, high fantasy roleplays. I put weeks of work into my worlds before creating the OOCs for them and I never start and RP without intent of playing it through over the course of years. My current main just hit 3 years and 1 month! That was a really special group that I found and today they're my best friends and every day we write together, chat together, and our friendship grows. I hope to find that here, too. I want a new world, a new community, and most of all, new people to meet, get to know, and write stories with!

Here's to adventures! <3

js1r7k.jpg

Hi, welcome to STC!
The community here is growing more and more by the day, so rest assured knowing that the community is not dying down any time soon. This site is still fairly new, only started late last year, so now would likely be the best time to start a roleplay with some proper longevity. If you're interested, you can consider building an Epic roleplay once you're approved, which is essentially an open-world, multi-plot roleplay, which sounds like it'd be right up your alley.

Hope to see you around!

Hi, welcome to STC!
The community here is growing more and more by the day, so rest assured knowing that the community is not dying down any time soon. This site is still fairly new, only started late last year, so now would likely be the best time to start a roleplay with some proper longevity. If you're interested, you can consider building an Epic roleplay once you're approved, which is essentially an open-world, multi-plot roleplay, which sounds like it'd be right up your alley.

Hope to see you around!
Oh I'm not sure I'm ready for THAT just yet :p While I specialize in long-term roleplays, the amount of work it takes me to run a single plot is enough XD I can't imagine doing numerous plots in an open world!

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to getting involved in the site and I certainly like the idea of an Epic roleplay. It sounds like the best challenge for every serious GM :)

You can always invite people to help GM in your Epic roleplay to help mediate and balance priority, as well. When you get the time, check out the Omniverse and see how it can be run.

Hello, and welcome to the site.

I am a pumpkin, and I provide my knowledge of fruit to the site.

Back