New User Hello, Dears...

WarmLight

Dystopian Sweetheart
Yes, you guessed it, I'm new.
I'm excited to join up with an active Role Playing community.
I'm a LARPer who started (and is now returning) to online role play.
My name is Autumn.

If you've got any tips for jumping back into it with both feet, I'd love to hear them!
I'm super friendly, so feel free to talk to me!
Can't wait to role play with the lot of you!

Hey WarmLight,

Welcome to STC!

Nice to see you getting back into forum RP's. We have an approval process here before the RPing begins and you've done step one. Now to post around the community forums and have fun getting to know everyone.

If you need help, let us know. And come say hello in the chat sometime!

Cream!

Hooray! Thank you for the warm welcome!

The community forums are very informative and interesting. I'm having a lot of fun just reading through things!

Thanks again, I'll stop by the chat when I get a chance!

Hello and welcome to STC! It seems Cream has explained how to become a member of the forums already but if you have any questions about the process or anything in general feel free to send me a pm! I hope you will come to like our home =)!

Welcome now as customary face my 3 Burning Questions
1.What Type of Morality do you like to RP
2.Favorite font Type
3. Melee or Ranged

Welcome now as customary face my 3 Burning Questions
1.What Type of Morality do you like to RP
2.Favorite font Type
3. Melee or Ranged

Oooh, I love these!

1. Generally speaking I love playing character with loose morality, chaotic neutrals or chaotic goods... Depends on the situation. I love when characters develop changes in morality via story and interactions, though.

2. As for fonts, I'm not really picky about those. I just like being to tell the difference between fonts at a glance.

3. And generally close-combat melee.Though ranged is good for shenanigans.

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Back