New User Hello everyone!

Lady Irina

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site and excited to start! I've been role-playing both in forums and chat groups for several years now. It's been a long term hobby of mine and try to be as active as I can. I enjoy may settings, high fantasy, medieval, modern day and tones ranging from slice of life to coping with the end of ages. I play both original characters and cannon characters and will pick either based on what ever is asked of me.

I am very open and friendly so do not be afraid to approach me. I do try to reply as quickly as possible. I am on the east coast so if I leave early for the night that's why!

Welcome to the site, Lady Irina!I hope you enjoy this site and I look forward to rping with you in the future.

Omg... I think I just fell in love all over again! <3 You are like, an angel to my ears :p We have quite a bit in common. I wonder if at some point we'll be able to rp.

Some get to know you questions... Lessee...
1) What is your favorite hobby?
2) What are your favorite animes/books/movies?
3) What kind of RP-er are you, and what tips would you give about creating characters? OK thats two questions.

Some get to know you questions... Lessee...
1) What is your favorite hobby?
2) What are your favorite animes/books/movies?
3) What kind of RP-er are you, and what tips would you give about creating characters? OK thats two questions.

1) I have a few, writing, airsoft and reading to name a few
2) Berserk, JoJo's bizarre adventure,
3) I role play in third person and try to make my posts as long and detailed as possible. I'm used to group rp's with 5 or so people at once. As for creating characters I try to have an idea of what I want before hand. Do I want to play a salty war vet or a maiden with boundless optimism? Try to develop them a bit more next, what are their quirks, their desires and hope. I then try to do their history based on the lore of the role play and make it as detailed as possible.

From one new face to another, welcome to the site that I have been on only mere hours more than you.

You seem like a friendly sort, and although you like JoJo's, you don't appear to be a cultist, so you have that going for you. I do have one question though. How does King Crimson work?

I don't know if you noticed but that last sentence was a link. I thought you would enjoy it, lol.

Back