New User Hello, I'm new!

TeaAnna1

Hello! My name is Tianna, I also go by Tia, and I do enjoy roleplaying. I've been roleplaying since about 2013, I believe, and I find it is one of my favorite things to do online. I mainly use the website Quotev to roleplay, but I thought I should spread my wings and fly in order to experience new things. When I roleplay, I tend to vary from genre to genre. One day I could be roleplaying one of my favorite books, the next could be one of my favorite musicals or movies, and after that maybe some TV shows I love. Sometimes, I also roleplay storylines written by myself or my friends. I'm just a bit confused since I've never used this website before, but it looks fun, and I can't wait to meet new people! :emoji_heart:

Hello Tia, it's nice to meet you ^_^ This website may take a little bit of getting used to but there are a dozen people here willing and able to give you some help if you need it. You may call me Pokc, or Seb, or whatever else as long as you're inconsistent with it.

Okay, thanks for the information! I just got a bit confused because there was a bunch of reading and it's about 8:45 PM where I am, so I'm a bit tired. :) I feel like I'm going to like this website!

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Back