New User Hello there stranger!

LostPath

Hi I am LostPath, I am from the Nederlands so my english isnt the best i will apologies now for it.
I geuss i will tell somethings about my self.. well lets just make a form from it so here it is:

Name: LostPath
Nickname: Lost
Hobbies: Drawing, Painting, Reading (mainly fanfics), Role-plays
Dislike: annoying people, getting ignored, people who act like they are a god(ness)
Role-play style: Descriptive (example: Alex is walking on the street he saw his best friend and called out to him)
Prefers(sp?) RP themes: Werewolf, vampires, supernatural, Naruto Shippuden, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson.
Preferd RP Gender: Male
If sexual role: Submissive
Extra:
- I can be a bit dramatic sometimes, sorry..
- I like to have 1-2 OC's with every roleplay and no more
- I like to play yaoi RP's but i play hetro too

Side notes: For those who do not know what what means here are the meanings: Yaoi=Gay (Male x Male), RP=Roleplay, sp?=Spelling OC=Online Character
If you have questions about me, my style or my oc's feel free to ask them i do not mind.
If I have forgotten anything please tell me i will correct it ASAP

Ya Ne! (goodbye)

Welcome Storyteller! I like the way you presented yourself as a character sheet. If you ever need anything at all, please, reach out! :) Look forward to seeing you in chat or on the forums.

~M

Welcome! As I experienced, this site is less focused on fandoms, but a lot is directly influenced by books or animes or whatnot. I'm sure you will find a RP that suits your preferences ;)

Welcome! As I experienced, this site is less focused on fandoms, but a lot is directly influenced by books or animes or whatnot. I'm sure you will find a RP that suits your preferences ;)
Haha Thank you ArQane nice to meet you! I too hope to find something, worst case is that i will find none but i am very simple in that; I will make one that i will like ;).

Welcome to Storytellers! I hope you will enjoy being here! A lot of people are nice here and I am sure you will get along with everyone just fine! Don't worry so much about the fact you have a hard time with english because we all start from somewhere and we all understand!

Back