New User Hello there!

Elynn

Find the beauty
Hello everyone,

Let me introduce myself, I'm a 23 year-old student from the Netherlands. When I was younger I've written some short stories and spent a little time on RPG. However, I got into other hobbies and spent my time watching series/movies and studying. Now, I want to give it another try. I like writing still, but I have a hard time to get myself to sit down and actually do it. I hope that the interaction at this site can spark my creativity and my joy in writing again. My English will not be perfect, but I hope you'll forgive me for that.

Furthermore, I like reading, sporting, watching series/movies, getting together with friends, and yes, I actually also like studying (at times). I hope to get to know you guys better and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Elynn

@vida Welcome as well Vida :) Here comes a list of series I've watched or am watching: Once upon a time, The 100th, Modern Family, Shadowhunters, Touch, Lie to me, The blacklist, Orphan black, New Girl, Black mirror, Sherlock, Stranger things, Jessica Jones, and Harper's Island. So actually it's quite varying. I do recommend Harper's Island if you like thriller with a little gore. It is not a very well known series, but I loved it. Do you like series as well?

Nice! I haven't watched a lot of shows lately, but I'll fist bump you for Once Upon a time, Sherlock and Stranger Things. I was thinking about starting The 100th, but haven't yet. Looks good though!

And hello to you both as well, being that I am new as well.

@Lady of the Lake yay! I loved The 100th :) I watched like 4 seasons in about 1.5 month or something like that. So I totally recommend it to you. Nice to meet you. Any favorite books/movies?

@Elynn Hahaha, I'll have to make sure that I watch it when I don't have a lot to be responsible for! But I'll definitely check it out.
As for books and movies, I love to read, but haven't had much time lately. And I truly appreciate a well written movie. Marvel and remakes are feat, but the repetition and lack of originality is getting a little old. What about you?

@Lady of the Lake I love reading, however the amount changes a lot. I've got months in which I do not read at all, except for the study, but also times that I read non-stop. I just read White Oleander and I really enjoyed it. A lot of times though I fall back on YA books just because it's something easy and relaxing to read. Movies I like a lot, though I hate it when the movie throws the plot of the book out of the window. It's the worst. For example Scorch Trials from James Dashner, they really did throw the book away. What do you do in your life, like job, study?

@vida Welcome as well Vida :) Here comes a list of series I've watched or am watching: Once upon a time, The 100th, Modern Family, Shadowhunters, Touch, Lie to me, The blacklist, Orphan black, New Girl, Black mirror, Sherlock, Stranger things, Jessica Jones, and Harper's Island. So actually it's quite varying. I do recommend Harper's Island if you like thriller with a little gore. It is not a very well known series, but I loved it. Do you like series as well?

i've actually watched a few of those series like Sherlock, the 100, and Stranger Things! some of them I haven't heard of, but I'll be sure to check out. Harper's Island sounds like it could be cool

Hallo hoe gaat het? Sorry i don't know much dutch :oops: Welcome to the site, I'm new here too and can't wait to get into role-playing as I've always wanted to get into it!

@aquarius
Hahaha I'm doing good! Thank you for asking :) Have you spend time in the Netherlands? What kind of role-playing do you prefer?

I've been to Amsterdam and thought it was a beautiful looking city, went to some museums and along the canals. I don't mind what type of role-play i participate in, love Sci-Fi (big fan of star wars), fantasy (love lord of the rings and harry potter), and even horror (I really like American Horror Story and love how each season is set out).

Yeah a lot of the tourists go there for the nightlife and it can get quite crowded at times ahah. Yeah I'd be down for 1x1 that'd be fun!

So the PM system doesn't work at this moment. Do you already have any ideas or preferences concerned a RPG?

Back