Hello

Ostensor Dolor

The Bringer of Pain
Well hello, I am O D, short for Ostensor Dolor.

Nice place you have here, I am an avid writer and have been around the community for about 11 years, on various sites and whatnot, been dabbling since the old AOL days on various different types of RP styles. I am a multi-para writer with a love for reading writing and friendly gatherings.

I hope to find some interesting things to write in and hope to find some good friends.

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle! People here are awesome, and there are some very good RPs and many more coming, so I hope you'll enjoy your stay. I look forward to seeing you around!

Hello, OD!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to STC!

What genres do you enjoy writing most? :)

As do I, hope to see myself around. *laughs a second* I hope to see myself in a few RP's anyways.. Been a minute since I've been in a RP group though, I've been mostly doing supernatural fanfic's on facebook, and I want to have some non-drama fun.

I like all genre's tbh, a little bit of this and a bit of that can be good for all the senses. I think the best question would be what don't I like? *winks* Which is fairly little I think..

Thanks for the welcome.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Circle friend! I hope you enjoy your stay!
O.O I love supernatural! Did you catch the last epesode? I almost died.

@Birdie10 No not fanfic of the T.V. show supernatural, I meant the genre supernatural. It's a fan fic based off Kresley Cole's Immortals after dark, it's supernatural romance.

Thank you for the welcomes.

Hello, and welcome to the site. :p

When you say you like Supernatural are you talking like Vampire the Requiem/Masquerade style?

Anyways, I usually like to ask newcomers some ice breaker questions to get things rolling, so...

1. What's your favourite RP Memory/Experience?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. What was the most interesting host/style that you've used for RP's so far?

Welcome to storytellers! There are a lot of awesome roleplays here and I am sure you will find something you like =)! If you need any help or have any questions please feel free to pm me!

Back