New User Hello!

Tellural

Starstruck
Good afternoon all!

You can call me Bee, or just B if you find those two extra letters to be just too much haha.

I found this site a while back but was hesitant about making an account while I was still in school (I am/was an art student) because of how busy my schedule was, but now that I'm done I thought I might give it a whirl. I've got a fair amount of experience with RPing, though most of it has been either 1 on 1 or in a more D&D-esque setting with a small group. I've got a few ideas for RPs that I wouldn't mind putting out there, though it's unlikely to happen for a little bit still, partially because I'm still ironing out kinks and partially because I'd prefer to dip my toes in the water before jumping in.

I've RPd across several genres and I'm really open to almost everything - it's incredible to see what some people are able to come up with - so I'm super exited to dive into the forums to seek something out.

Last edited:
Hello welcome to the circle Hope you enjoy it here also since you might notice you are locked from certain threads you are currently being tested on activity just post some stuff to get your approval

Thanks! Yeah I picked up on that, it's a little bit different (not bad per say, just I've never used a site with this system before) but I understand the reasoning behind it. Unfortunately I've had an uneventful day so I've just been lurking around and checking out what sort of things this site has to offer. It all looks pretty interesting so far.

Welcome to STC! I'm sure you'll love it here, there's a variety of RP's here and you'll find someone to RP with really soon.
Feel free to PM me if you need any help/have questions or if you just want to chat!!

~Skies~

Thank you! I'm looking forward to it, so far everyone seems really chill and I'm seeing a lot of diversity in RPs which is awesome. You can never have too many genres to choose from!

Back