New User Hello

Devin

Hello everyone!
I am a highschool student, for hobby i like to read books, write (including roleplaying), play video games, draw and sometimes watch movies.
I am not new to roleplaying, i prefer fantasy roleplays. I joined here along with a bunch of my friends due to our previous community not being so active.
Overall i am exited to join here and look forward to more interactions. :)

Welcome to STC!

I hope you enjoy your time here! Now if i may ask, what is your preferred roleplay Genre?

Thanks, the new name is nice by the way! ( i still remember deroc in our roleplays ;))
:D

Glad to hear that ^^
By the way, are you from the Middle East, or more specifically Iran? Just guessing, since in the old RACC rules thread I saw you using Iranian time?

When are you usually active?

Glad to hear that ^^
By the way, are you from the Middle East, or more specifically Iran? Just guessing, since in the old RACC rules thread I saw you using Iranian time?

When are you usually active?

You guessed it right, i do live in Middle East (or more specifically Iran)
I'm usually active during afternoon and night due to sleeping the day off :D

You guessed it right, i do live in Middle East (or more specifically Iran)
I'm usually active during afternoon and night due to sleeping the day off :D

Same situation here. Though it only happens on holidays like now,
BTW ready to take control of Eiramond once again?

Alright, will be awaiting you then.

But the sad thing is, Deroc and Devin are very far apart from each other.
You'll have a closer neighbor instead, but she's terrifying. Brace yourselves...

Alright, will be awaiting you then.

But the sad thing is, Deroc and Devin are very far apart from each other.
You'll have a closer neighbor instead, but she's terrifying. Brace yourselves...
An expansionist neighbor,i seem to recall. :emoji_cake:

Might as well consider a migration.
Yay! Move closer to me plz... or you can move next door to NullMagic (since Eiramond's magic-lover but NullMagic hates Magic).
To make things more interesting, migrate in-between Pherith and Ehelion. :)

You can find all kinds of delicious food under the food tab.
Really? Too bad I don't use the Rich Text editor...

I disabled it. Thought it'll be better to type out all BB codes by myself. When things go wrong you can just easily fix it

Yay! Move closer to me plz... or you can move next door to NullMagic (since Eiramond's magic-lover but NullMagic hates Magic).
To make things more interesting, migrate in-between Pherith and Ehelion. :)

I don't think i can find space to settle near you, null-magic might not be the best option but i have to say it is the only option, although the road is blocked.

Really? Too bad I don't use the Rich Text editor...

I disabled it. Thought it'll be better to type out all BB codes by myself. When things go wrong you can just easily fix it

Perhaps the delicious smilies will presuade you?

I don't think i can find space to settle near you, null-magic might not be the best option but i have to say it is the only option, although the road is blocked.
Uhh, you man migration by "Recton Power!" or in-character migration?

You know, you can just use your "Recton Power!" to move Eiramond there,

Perhaps the delicious smilies will presuade you?
Hmm. I'll just record all the smilies I find interesting, then go back to plain text editor later,

Back